Why tf am I so narcy for no reason i dont have gf and i virgin but im still narcy

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Luminary
Joined
Jul 27, 2019
Posts
8,699
Reputation
10,934
Title
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Damn faggot you’re all destroyed and demolished beyond repair LOL. Have a good day!
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Nordiccel, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Vermilioncore
Aren’t you gay or something?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Aren’t you gay or something?
1590512730741

OH GOD IM GONNA COOOOOMO OH GOOODD IM COOOMING AHRGH
 
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4430 and Chad69
Idk tbh ngl when I look in the mirror is see a high t masculine gigamogger like henry cavill but when I take a pic I look like a subhuman fat caveman ngl. Having narcy problems is the worst because I constantly over estimate how good looking I am so when I finally see a pic of myself all my delusions get destroyed.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Idk tbh ngl when I look in the mirror is see a high t masculine gigamogger like henry cavill but when I take a pic I look like a subhuman fat caveman ngl. Having narcy problems is the worst because I constantly over estimate how good looking I am so when I finally see a pic of myself all my delusions get destroyed.
damn this hits hard
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Similar threads

JackieOff
Replies
3
Views
22
JackieOff
JackieOff
iblamexyz
Replies
4
Views
47
Seven
Seven
the zodiac
Replies
1
Views
29
the zodiac
the zodiac
JamesMTN927
Replies
30
Views
119
JamesMTN927
JamesMTN927
j1gga
Replies
2
Views
26
j1gga
j1gga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top