Why tf are so many curries with white and asian girls in Canada?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
What's happening in Canada? My cousin recently moved there and shared some photos with me. I noticed that many curries in his uni were holding hands with white and Asian foids. Most of these foids didn't appear conventionally attractive, mostly average-looking, but they seemed to be dating above their league. I was also surprised by the number of curries in Canada. It's literally a western colony of punjab at this point. I found it to be quite amusing, and it reminded me of you @Biggdink and your stories, which made me chuckle on the phone. My cousin kept wondering why I was laughing so much when he sent those pictures.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

@Mumbai Savior @Shieda_Kayn @mrriceguy @PointOfNoReturn

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26379, sportsmogger, Sub0 and 15 others
jbw is a myth

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
There must be white people in the first place for JBW to happen. Where are the whites?
I do not comprehend what u are saying, sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Nahhh its crazy here curry smv is actually better then the states. Us your cousin in toronto?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Jason Voorhees
I do not comprehend what u are saying, sorry bro
I'm saying white people are very rare in Canada. There were hardly qny white guys in those pics he sent me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 7580, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
I'm saying white people are very rare in Canada. There were hardly in white guys in those pics he sent me.
what I mean by jbw is that white guys have a decent amount higher smv than ethnics (anywhere for the most part) also I never been to canada, but I doubt that “white people are rare in Canada”

• +1
cause all these indians are coming from the elite moneyed class of india, cost of living is out of control in canada, and women like taking men's money will having "sex" with them once a year. no sex (easy to control man) + money is the ideal arrangement for women

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura, horizontallytall, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
Yes how dud you know?
LMFAOOOOO OF COURSE HE IS, THAT'S WHERE ALL THE CURRYS GET PLAY. I WONDER IF HE GOES TO MY UNI JFL

• JFL

We're not here to take part, we're here to take over @TheTakeoverHasBegun

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, klip11, Sub0 and 7 others
Curries have extremely high smv in Canada . Of course not every curry can get a girl outside his race bcz there aren’t enough for all of them (curries are majority here)

Not sure what @Blackgymmax and @Piratecel are on tbh . I’d say majority of white and Asian girls I see outside are with curries lol this is why I’m not blackpilled

… meanwhile maher only gets fatties jfl https://looksmax.org/threads/tyler-maher-chadfish-in-toronto-0-appeal.634078/

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26379, Skywalker and Jason Voorhees
Can you send me the pics on discord, or rather give me your WhatsApp

• JFL
curry females where i live are notorious for going after chinamen. and to be fair theyre a huge upgrade over chinawomen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Jason Voorhees
holding hands
Funny GIF

thats as far as they'll ever get @5.5psl @Banasura @Kamui @klip11 @SecularIslamist @Piratecel @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and 5.5psl
Funny GIF

thats as far as they'll ever get @5.5psl @Banasura @Kamui @klip11 @SecularIslamist @Piratecel @PrinceLuenLeoncur
These dumb curries with weak resolve have no idea that ur supposed to fuck on first date or it’s off, either get the same = treatment as this foid has given and gives Chad or Tyrone or it’s not worth it, I’m fine being alone unless I get this treatment, hookers or whatever works for me.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 30985 and Skywalker
These dumb curries with weak resolve have no idea that ur supposed to fuck on first date or it’s off, either get the same = treatment as this foid has given and gives Chad or Tyrone or it’s not worth it, I’m fine being alone unless I get this treatment, hookers or whatever works for me.
Man Body GIF
energy

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Skywalker
Nigga even in the Uk, I spotted more curry men with white worm yesterday.

And crazy thing is, the white women weren’t even that subhuman (the men were lol)

Crazy

• +1
They read The Unplugged Alpha and used tactical soap

• +1
They read The Unplugged Alpha and used tactical soap
they took a shower....only thing you need @showermaxxer @ShowerMaxxing

• +1
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and GabachoCopium
@JayQuads Why you repping this thread nigha

@JayQuads Why you repping this thread nigha
Thought it was funny and relative to my life problems rn

Is there a problem.

I know 3 MTN/ HTN curries in Canada, 1 is dating a MTB white girl, 1 a MTB noodle, and 1 a HTB noodle.

Never really thought about it for many years, till I found out about this shit forum, and found out all noodles hate me for my tan and found out I was seen as bottom 2% of men.

Still not enough to make me move to Canada though