Ethnic girls are less annoying than white ones

0S4MA

0S4MA

Sosa
I live in Canada and my school has a majority Indian/Asian/MENA population with some white and black here and there. My school seems to be one of the few like this others have the opposite but I've noticed something cause of this

The ethnic foids are half as annoying as the white ones from other schools (excluding black :lul:)
Like white foids are insanely more bitchy/narcy/hypergamous and 100x more slutty. The many times ive been around other schools and their foids its an insane difference in attitude. My friends who moved schools say the same shit too

when I sat next to one for 5 min on a field trip with some random school she was showing every single trait wrong with the modern zoomer foid in one fucking story. It's like all of them are narcy/whores to some degree and I could make so many threads on the individual events alone

only thing going for them is that they fogged the average foid at my school obviously but not enough for anyone to justify their behavior

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane, romanstock and 5 others
Whats it like going to a majority ethnic school lol, thats actually crazy Ive always been that one ethnic kid in school through my whole life and its pretty chill.

Whats it like going to a majority ethnic school lol, thats actually crazy Ive always been that one ethnic kid in school through my whole life and its pretty chill.
well its for sure different less drama and overall less of the typical "highschool experience"

we have shitty small sports teams, not really any groups like jocks and shit just friend groups

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Marsiere214, Zonar and 2 others
Cultures significantly vary, wow you only met a few dumb sluts in canada (specifically some particular place) and now white bitches are dumb, aight.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
white bitches are dumb, aight.
jfl at this is the EXACT reasoning people use to racebait and its just ran along with

but no I've seen this so many times and while its over exaggerated a little you cant look me in the eye and claim second-generation children of immigrants will be as annoying as western born foids of any race

white bitches are dumb,
most people would agree with me though :lul: its a fact that white foids are 100% more narcy and bitchy on average in the West

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Just4Beast, Recessed Life and 1 other person
jfl at this is the EXACT reasoning people use to racebait and its just ran along with

but no I've seen this so many times and while its over exaggerated a little you cant look me in the eye and claim second-generation children of immigrants will be as annoying as western born foids of any race
have you talked to every white girl? How did you just go and say "hm they are all like this"

most people would agree with me though :lul: its a fact that white foids are 100% more narcy and bitchy on average in the West
i dont care if most people agree because maybe they fall into the same bias as you such as limitations of location or just being an incel and rotting here/lack of experience

• +1
have you talked to every white girl? How did you just go and say "hm they are all like this"
does this logic go through your head when you generalize any non white :lul:

why cope like this you would 100% think the same if you were american/canadian

rotting here/lack of experience
experience is what ive seen irl which is what I wrote in this thread and could make 50 other threads about, you said its a difference in culture which I agree, white foids are born to be this entitled and annoying

does this logic go through your head when you generalize any non white :lul:

why cope like this you would 100% think the same if you were american/canadian
when i generalize other non whites i look at things like statistics, which is essentially my logic since it goes through every person "of this race".

While you are going off of non-statistic anecdote shit that is very likely biased and that's what I've been saying this entire time, stop coping.

experience is what ive seen irl which is what I wrote in this thread and could make 50 other threads about, you said its a difference in culture which I agree, white foids are born to be this entitled and annoying
experience matters, but for the 3rd or 4th time Im saying its so biased you dont really have a truthful say

experience matters, but for the 3rd or 4th time Im saying its so biased you dont really have a truthful say
its not biased if its something so commonly agreed upon :lul:

I want you to say for the record right now that you think a white girl has a lower chance of being narcy/hypergamous in the west than an asian/indian foid

go on say it

that's my entire point summed up right there :lul:

• +1
truthful say
are you american/canadian?

if not your opinion on this means nothing bro :lul: every other person actually living here would agree easily

• +1
its not biased if its something so commonly agreed upon :lul:

I want you to say for the record right now that you think a white girl has a lower chance of being narcy/hypergamous in the west than an asian/indian foid

go on say it

that's my entire point summed up right there :lul:
Maybe you think white women are more hypergamous than asian/indian foids because they are naturally better, as in they are brought up in richer families with better culture and less violence with more success, if you are ethnic this makes sense because you are jealous of them which is where your annoyance with them may lie instead.

• +1
are you american/canadian?

if not your opinion on this means nothing bro :lul: every other person actually living here would agree easily
how does it mean nothing i can be neither of those and have had more experience with the countries that you say is the source of your "experience" which for the 5th time is biased to the point that it has no veracity.

they are naturally better
love how you ignored the annoying/narcy/bitchy parts :lul:
better culture and less violence with more success,
Western culture isn't better its more degenerate lgtbtq and whatnot and the girls here are sluts in fact the city next to mine has a high std rate and social culture there accepts its because the women there are Godless whores :lul: (muh muh no stats)
jealous of them which is where your annoyance with them may lie instead.
Im jealous of no women on the face of this planet wtf is this cope God damn :lul: all this defense when your not American and every American would easily agree this is not your place to pipe up bro
biased to the point that it has no veracity.
its not biased if you already acknowledge the reasons for it :lul::lul::lul:

how does it mean nothing i can be neither of those and have had more experience with the countries that you say is the source of your "experience" which for the 5th time is biased to the point that it has no veracity.
all this defense for white whores in a country you don't live in and thus cant speak on :lul:

they are simply more annoying here cope

any white,black,asian,indian,MENA, LIVING HERE would agree with this statement

• +1
Why do you think Western WHITE MEN promote being passport bros and claiming feminism fucked everything up?

its clearly a white foid issue

love how you ignored the annoying/narcy/bitchy parts :lul:

Western culture isn't better its more degenerate lgtbtq and whatnot and the girls here are sluts in fact the city next to mine has a high std rate and social culture there accepts its because the women there are Godless whores :lul: (muh muh no stats)

Im jealous of no women on the face of this planet wtf is this cope God damn :lul: all this defense when your not American and every American would easily agree this is not your place to pipe up bro

its not biased if you already acknowledge the reasons for it :lul::lul::lul:
1) I didn't say western culture, I said their culture, the culture of the white race not your jewish/shitskin/nigger footsoliders trying to undermine it, probably meaning we should be the ones more angry at the asians and not whites, since all you mutts have low impulse control and low iq.

2) "It's not biased if you acknowledge the reasons for it"

Reasons for what? Please write in full sentences dude I don't know what you are saying. My main point is that there is a difference between stereotyping niggers as violent because statistically they do more crime per capita vs stereotyping white girls as annoying because "oh my gahd i need to charge my phone eat some cheetos my boyfriend jast textad meaaa" alright, not to mention this stuff is gonna happen in usa/canada and even further only in some places, it is not universal.

all this defense for white whores in a country you don't live in and thus cant speak on :lul:

they are simply more annoying here cope

any white,black,asian,indian,MENA, LIVING HERE would agree with this statement
"all this defense"

what "all defense"? you have no sources that's it.

"all this defense"

what "all defense"? you have no sources that's it.
not replying till you answer the question I asked several times

are you American or Canadian

Why do you think Western WHITE MEN promote being passport bros and claiming feminism fucked everything up?

its clearly a white foid issue
why do I think some western white men promote being passport bros? Uh probably because maybe they see it as a solution to the idea that women in usa/canada are fucked, only of which some believe that out of all passport bros and just because that is their perception doesn't necessarily mean it's true, if it were true you could just post data.

• +1
Polish, why?
Compare polish born and bred women to American-born ones, you will notice a difference in behavior and attitude. Dont cope on this you know for a fact there is a major difference in overall values

• +1
teracope
asian foids, especially poojeetas have insane princess complexes

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and NoseProphecy
Maybe you think white women are more hypergamous than asian/indian foids because they are naturally better, as in they are brought up in richer families with better culture and less violence with more success, if you are ethnic this makes sense because you are jealous of them which is where your annoyance with them may lie instead.
As someone who was born and raised in the US, and have been to numerous places in the country. Hes right.

Its actually even worst than you think. Ive seen both black and white girls (and when i say girls i mean very grown women too) publicly humiliate and fulfill every single feministic troupe you can think of right next to me. Its become so common in recent times, its almost disgusting being in social settings outside simple hi's and bye's. Outside of that, your immediately reminded on how shit some people can be.

I will say though, when 'ethnics' come here, they are usually more well behaved (the women at least, as ironically the foreign men tend to subscribe more narcissism towards the locals). With privilege comes that narcissism and bad behavior. Especially to most women who essentially have the emotional control of children. They are not less hypergamous or anything, just statistically likely to be more well behaved based on circumstance.

But at the end of the day, circumstance is key. Rather have forced obedience than confident disrespect.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and 0S4MA
So you live in Poland and belive you know more about the woman in a country I am from than I do? :lul::lul::lul:
I didn't say I live in Poland, I just said that I'm polish.

I've mostly lived in the Uk, far more than in Poland.

if it were true you could just post data.
You realize personality cant be quantifiably measured this is where a little thing called logic comes in!

I didn't say I live in Poland, I just said that I'm polish.

I've mostly lived in the Uk, far more than in Poland.
So the Uk. And I ask you again what makes you think you know the women of my country more than the many that live here and have said the same thing on this site :lul:

As someone who was born and raised in the US, and been to numerous places in the country. Hes right.

Its actually even worst than you can think. Ive seen both black and white girls publicly humiliate and fulfill every single feminstic troupe right next to me.

I will say though, when etnics come here they are usually more well behaved. With privilage comes that narcissism and bad behavior. Especially to women who essentially have the emotional control of children.
Dont get nothing twisted, I totally agree white women both in the Uk and USA are total garbage, not even necessarily because they have had a bunch of black boyfriends that they've fucked and so on they are annoying sure.

But this isn't so clear cut and is more nuanced when he is comparing them to asian foids which are more likely to be poor, stinky, ugly, and yeah.

Its actually even worst than you can think. Ive seen both black and white girls publicly humiliate and fulfill every single feminstic troupe right next to me.
White foids are the front runners of feminist garbage in the West yet he is somehow trying to claim they are the least narcy in the West

• +1
So the Uk. And I ask you again what makes you think you know the women of my country more than the many that live here and have said the same thing on this site :lul:
What makes you think that that is ludicrous? The uk is similar man. White women here are garbage. Have you ever been to the UK? I live in west fucking London my friend, the dumpster of migrants and degeneracy in so many forms.

But this isn't so clear cut and is more nuanced when he is comparing them to asian foids which are more likely to be poor, stinky, ugly, and yeah
bro nobody is arguing looks :lul: we know white women fog

nobody is arguing finances money or IQ either I'm arguing HOW NARCY they are

• +1
this is true tho, its why I'e always like ethnic women over white ones, plus ethnic women are less likely to betray you

• +1
You realize personality cant be quantifiably measured this is where a little thing called logic comes in!
I didn't say it can be quantified, studies that post qualitative data exist too, have you tried that or won't you admit that you have nothing like that and you are only talking from experience? Maybe at that level of humility we can start talking about experience and the conversation will be more good faith and interesting.

this is true tho, its why I'e always like ethnic women over white ones, plus ethnic women are less likely to betray you
white women where?

bro nobody is arguing looks :lul: we know white women fog

nobody is arguing finances money or IQ either I'm arguing HOW NARCY they are
Just a quick clarification, narcy = narcissistic?

Dont get nothing twisted, I totally agree white women both in the Uk and USA are total garbage, not even necessarily because they have had a bunch of black boyfriends that they've fucked and so on they are annoying sure.

But this isn't so clear cut and is more nuanced when he is comparing them to asian foids which are more likely to be poor, stinky, ugly, and yeah.
In my opinion. Asian women are just as hypergamous, narsissistic etc. But its those exact cultural difference and bad circumstances which ironically make them the better option, as long as you know who they can turn into.

Your more likely to meet a very good natured asian women in the states for example, especially if they are there on their card because circumstances mean they have to keep good behavior, or because those circumstances, they have much more to lose by acting out. Or were raised by parents who had much to lose (stricker/moral environment.)

Last edited:
  • +1
I didn't say it can be quantified, studies that post qualitative data exist too, have you tried that or won't you admit that you have nothing like that and you are only talking from experience? Maybe at that level of humility we can start talking about experience and the conversation will be more good faith and interesting.
An experience everybody from my country seems to share but ok

ill admit there cant possibly be data that straight up says white foid = annoying but I promise you everybody here says it for a reason

• +1
Just a quick clarification, narcy = narcissistic?
yes add in bitchy and entitled too

its literally a commonly accepted fact here that women are narrcasitic and bitchy, this is pinned on white foids cause low and behold the West has a lot of them jfl

• +1
All foids are the same, they all desire chud !

• JFL
  • +1
In my opinion. Asian women are just as hypergamous, narsissistic etc. But its those exact cultural difference and bad circumstances which ironically make them the better option, as long as you know who they can turn into.

Your more likely to meet a very good natured asian women in the states for example, especially if they are there on their card because circumstances mean they have to keep good behavior, or because of those circumstances they have much more to lose by acting out. Or were raised by parents who had much to lose (stricker/moral environment)
Lets not forget how the entire "anti women" sentiment in the West, the reason why Tate blew up, why kids shit on femminism, is because of white foids primarily

there is no cope around this

its literally a commonly accepted fact here that women are narrcasitic and bitchy, this is pinned on white foids cause low and behold the West has a lot of them jfl
Like I already mentioned, your perception of narcissism being higher in them could simply stem from your inferiority complex as an ethnic being insecure that your ancestors were enslaved and played around with by whites. There are many reasons, apart from the actual reason for narcissism, as to why you may think someone is narcy.

inferiority complex as an ethnic being
except for the fact whites say this more than any ethnic cause they date white foids the most :lul:

this isn't hard to understand you realize the feminism movement in the West championed by white woman + the fact that in America its common to hate your wife makes this crystal clear

Do you think that it's because of their skin color? What if we integrated shitskins to western/european culture? They will act the same.

So you just hate white culture not white women, since maybe white women don't act like if they had been born in china.

Which leads to the idea that maybe these white women that you hate could just be found in usa or degenerate places and maybe don't exist in small/humble villages of high quality like switzerland/germany/monaco.

So you just hate white culture not white women, since maybe white women don't act like if they had been born in china.
Its not white culture, its more american/Western culture when it comes to how women act

except for the fact whites say this more than any ethnic cause they date white foids the most :lul:

this isn't hard to understand you realize the feminism movement in the West championed by white woman + the fact that in America its common to hate your wife makes this crystal clear
i dont think it has anything to do with who dates who or who says it, you just take the outsider perspective and observe who does better. On the grounds of success, it makes sense that you'd expect ethnics to feel inferior and perhaps jealous to white people.