Why tf do guys roid

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
Joined
Mar 22, 2022
Posts
26,778
Reputation
29,079
I never see the appeal or any use of roided physique apart from bodybuilding
1735637767799

I mean this physique looks very good but if he don't want to compete roids aren't needed
Why don't people use their balls for testosterone
Instead of injecting roids to get big and look uncanny
Natural physique looks much healthier and pleasant to look at

1735637896728
 
To die early
 
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Insecurity
 
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
To die early
They want to look big and try to dominate other males I think so making them feel inferior posting roided physique on social media so that natural guys get demotivated
 
  • JFL
Reactions: LTNUser
They want to look big and try to dominate other males I think so making them feel inferior posting roided physique on social media so that natural guys get demotivated
Yea
 
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater

Similar threads

roidar
Replies
4
Views
66
roidar
roidar
iblamexyz
Replies
4
Views
47
Seven
Seven
IwillRope2024
Replies
53
Views
372
zygosfinalboss
zygosfinalboss
Manueh
Replies
15
Views
62
Manueh
Manueh
Duane Dibbley
Replies
7
Views
45
mxl4chi1
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top