Why tf r foids in my class like this

Manueh

Manueh

Iron
Joined
Feb 5, 2026
Posts
42
Reputation
17
So today there was a group activity in my classroom, so I paired up with my friends and shit, while we were sitting there doing the work, the group of girls (like 7) just turn their faces towards me like they were analyzing my face and just start laughing, now I'm just here thinking what tf did I do wrong. Then they are the same ones that repost yellow font tiktoks abt mental health and treating others as you wanna be treated
 
  • +1
Reactions: prestrictionn, Banana ★ 🍌, lowtide654 and 4 others
So today there was a group activity in my classroom, so I paired up with my friends and shit, while we were sitting there doing the work, the group of girls (like 7) just turn their faces towards me like they were analyzing my face and just start laughing, now I'm just here thinking what tf did I do wrong. Then they are the same ones that repost yellow font tiktoks abt mental health and treating others as you wanna be treated
:incel:
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
they dont see ugly guys as humans
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV, mendeds and maximuslaid
Those foids tryna mess w your mind man dont let them do it
 
its because they are idiots
you shouldnt give a fuck
if your on this forum, it means one day you’ll be jacked, look good etc (if u arent fr a looser)
and then you’ll laugh at them
with ur hoes
and ur muscles
and ur money
and urself
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deathninja328, Banana ★ 🍌 and bnugly
its because they are idiots
you shouldnt give a fuck
if your on this forum, it means one day you’ll be jacked, look good etc (if u arent fr a looser)
and then you’ll laugh at them
with ur hoes
and ur muscles
and ur money
and urself
Alr fantasizing 🤩
 
  • Love it
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
So today there was a group activity in my classroom, so I paired up with my friends and shit, while we were sitting there doing the work, the group of girls (like 7) just turn their faces towards me like they were analyzing my face and just start laughing, now I'm just here thinking what tf did I do wrong. Then they are the same ones that repost yellow font tiktoks abt mental health and treating others as you wanna be treated
Tfd
 
So today there was a group activity in my classroom, so I paired up with my friends and shit, while we were sitting there doing the work, the group of girls (like 7) just turn their faces towards me like they were analyzing my face and just start laughing, now I'm just here thinking what tf did I do wrong. Then they are the same ones that repost yellow font tiktoks abt mental health and treating others as you wanna be treated
Welcome to earth buddy there ALL like that
 

Similar threads

notsofreakyshawel
Replies
4
Views
53
notsofreakyshawel
notsofreakyshawel
AutistKhan
Replies
6
Views
36
fantom0726
fantom0726
Nerogen
Replies
18
Views
59
TrueAfghan
TrueAfghan
TGUN.
Replies
20
Views
139
pexy
pexy
Avillionre
Replies
3
Views
28
Avillionre
Avillionre

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Manueh
  • prestrictionn
Back
Top