Why tf do older generations have such big hands and wrists wtf!!

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
Every boomer dude i see including my dad has such huge hands and wrists compared to their sons its laughable really..

The sons are usually taller but bonemass wise dad who is shorter still frame skull bone mogs brutally..
Is it bcuz of T Levels lowering or do hands keep growing

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Chadeep, aBetterMii and 5 others
Every boomer dude i see including my dad has such huge hands and wrists compared to their sons its laughable really..

The sons are usually taller but bonemass wise dad who is shorter still frame skull bone mogs brutally..
Almost all the incels failed to reproduce and died so only the top tier men who succeeded are left

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1588 and gamma
It’s bcz boomers are shorter and 5’9 men have better frames and higher t levels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ceilings, MaxillaMaxing, aBetterMii and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Edgar, Deleted member 16758 and 3 others
Looksoverall theory
Ngl i see this shit everywhere sons are so cuck looking compared to their dads my dad has 8.5 inch wrists while i have 6.5 inch he brutally hand and skull mogs me while i am 4 inches taller than him its brutal:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Chadeep, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
Ngl i see this shit everywhere sons are so cuck looking compared to their dads my dad has 8.5 inch wrists while i have 6.5 inch he brutally hand and skull mogs me while i am 4 inches taller than him its brutal:feelswah:
It's brutal when you don't mog your dad it's like your genetics declined instead of improving through the generations

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, aBetterMii, Baldingman1998 and 2 others

Combination of wirst and hands still growing through adulthood, Low T, and manual labour

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 1588
It's brutal when you don't mog your dad it's like your genetics declined instead of improving through the generations
I thought it was me only but then i looked at all my friends and their dad mogs them too imagine how men will look like in 50 years jfl..
look at this dad and son

Attachments

• james-marsden-jack-zoom-80f696cd-3918-4f6a-a0b2-fdf53d77d03d.jpg
    james-marsden-jack-zoom-80f696cd-3918-4f6a-a0b2-fdf53d77d03d.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, aBetterMii and Jagged0
because your hgh keeps growing your soft tissue and bones that's why old people also have bigger ears and nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
My boomer father has bigger hands than me and mocks me saying I have "a writer's hands".

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, MaxillaMaxing, Chadeep and 7 others
They didn't drink water full of poison and eat shit food like we do today, higher prenatal t, high t in general, shit life (meaning no comfort, always stressed and had to work, especially in eastern european ex communist countries) , genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Edgar, n0rthface and 2 others
They didn't drink water full of poison and eat shit food like we do today, higher prenatal t, high t in general, shit life (meaning no comfort, always stressed and had to work, especially in eastern european ex communist countries) , genes
If i could i would have posted pics of my uncle and his sons he is no mogger but he legit has the twice the bonemass of his sons..
Also is 3 inches shorter than them

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
Bones keep getting thicker but our natural GH goes down i suppose which is why the proccess is so slow

But you could use HGH, like 20IU daily to get fast results and bigger bones

• +1
Bones keep getting thicker but our natural GH goes down i suppose which is why the proccess is so slow

But you could use HGH, like 20IU daily to get fast results and bigger bones
Look at this shit mma fighter wonderboy with his dad look at how his dad bonemogs him brutally ..
The son is in white shirt while the dad is wearing a hat

Attachments

• 578681_10151871833900709_282470261_n.jpg
    578681_10151871833900709_282470261_n.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 0
Look at this shit mma fighter wonderboy with his dad look at how his dad bonemogs him brutally ..
The son is in white shirt while the dad is wearing a hat
Genetics and time of growth

• +1
do hands keep growing idk tbh
Yeah. I saw a construction worker have to cut off his weddibg ring because his hand got too big.

Also common symptom of acromegaly is hand growth

• +1
manual labor

• +1
They did more manual work. That's it.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1588
my dad has better frame, hands, and wrists than me and I'm 5 inches taller.