Why TF Do People Here Claim 'Blackpill Debunked' And Post Retarded Examples??

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
Dumbass threads like this

Muh Stacy with a LTN
Muh NT
Blackpill disproven

There are so many reasons why a hot chick is with an guy who is not conventionally attractive:

1. Maybe she isn't actually THAT pretty, she's just white.
1a. Maybe he isn't actually THAT unattractive, he's just ethnic.

2. Betabux. No explanation needed.

3. Statuspill. No explanation needed.

4. Heightpill. No explanation needed.

5. Emotional tampon. Swapping her normally high standards for some stability. Whether that's temporarily or permanent is irrelevant here.

6. Variance / outliers.
Nothing is set in stone.
Even Pocket Aces get cracked 15% of the time.
IMG 20240207 091638

Every dog will have his day.

Think about this the next time you try to "debunk" the BP.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, LooksThinker, wishIwasSalludon and 4 others
the 1st one is the correct answer

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, humanoidsub7 and Brus Wane
just @ me next time faggot. stop coping and fix your life.

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
Blackpill debunked

• Love it
Reactions: lilith
jesus you guys truly disgust me. i didnt know the cope was this strong.

i don't understand what there is to cope about, if you think blackpill is lie then delete ur account become NT and get stacy

Attachments

• 3fdcd28bcab7f73fd33cffb6b41bb3ab.png
    3fdcd28bcab7f73fd33cffb6b41bb3ab.png
    165.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 30679 and lilith
the 1st one is the correct answer
Most of the time it is, especially when men are doing the rating.

But it's usually all of the other options when the guy is truly ugly and the girl is an actual Stacy.

It's rarely ever just NT or personality.
just @ me next time faggot. stop coping and fix your life.
I didn't @ you because it's nothing personal, faggot.

You're not the only dummy who makes these threads. I'll call more of them out when I see them.

You should have just tagged your post as Lifefuel or something. That would have been wholesome or at least considered a good joke.

But to claim that shit debunks the BP?
You done fucked up.

Most of the time it is, especially when men are doing the rating.

But it's usually all of the other options when the guy is truly ugly and the girl is an actual Stacy.

It's rarely ever just NT or personality.

I didn't @ you because it's nothing personal, faggot.

You're not the only dummy who makes these threads. I'll call more of them out when I see them.

You should have just tagged your post as Lifefuel or something. That would have been wholesome or at least considered a good joke.

But to claim that shit debunks the BP?
You done fucked up.
i can tell your nigger so opinion is invalidated. however i will entertain you. i did make the thread lifefuel retard. this guy by forum standards in nowhere near the appeal nor status of a person who can slay giga stacies, let alone impregnate them and marry. in my post you can clearly see my shock and need for an explanation. none have provided one that makes sense thus far. to make a whole post about mine without efficient research and credibility is just retardation. take it back and we can kiss and make up.

i can tell your nigger so opinion is invalidated.
No I ain't no jigaboo.
however i will entertain you. i did make the thread lifefuel retard. this guy by forum standards in nowhere near the appeal nor status of a person who can slay giga stacies, let alone impregnate them and marry.
Okok my bad.
in my post you can clearly see my shock and need for an explanation. none have provided one that makes sense thus far.
Well, I have a ton of explanations for ya. It's definitely one of them.
Your case definitely doesn't 'crucify blackpill'
to make a whole post about mine without efficient research and credibility is just retardation.
Like I said, it wasn't targeting you per se.
I've just seen so many people giving 1 example and then going on about how the BP is fake or something.
Anyway, my bad, I could have picked a worse post to use yours isn't awful as the other shit I've seen in recent weeks....
take it back and we can kiss and make up.
C201ca33d6ca7027b312e65e268743d0

No I ain't no jigaboo.

Okok my bad.

Well, I have a ton of explanations for ya. It's definitely one of them.
Your case definitely doesn't 'crucify blackpill'

Like I said, it wasn't targeting you per se.
I've just seen so many people giving 1 example and then going on about how the BP is fake or something.
Anyway, my bad, I could have picked a worse post to use yours isn't awful as the other shit I've seen in recent weeks....

View attachment 2727367
silly. bp courses through my veins. i know its true which is why i question this anomaly. i would never even try with giga stacy unless i know at an atomically level she is obsessed and wholly mine.

There are so many reasons why a hot chick is with an guy who is not conventionally attractive:

1. Maybe she isn't actually THAT pretty, she's just white.
1a. Maybe he isn't actually THAT unattractive, he's just ethnic.

2. Betabux. No explanation needed.

3. Statuspill. No explanation needed.

4. Heightpill. No explanation needed.

5. Emotional tampon. Swapping her normally high standards for some stability. Whether that's temporarily or permanent is irrelevant here.
facts, but man
do you really think that most users here (incl the "top" ones) are able to think in technicolor and not just black and white :LOL:?
:smonk:

• +1
You niggas belive in betabuxxin in 2024

• Hmm...
If you see an unattractive man in a relationship he's being cheated on. Every single time.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Brus Wane and Skywalker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back