giga stacy married and impregnated by ethnic manlet crucifies blackpill

not trying to be funny retard, blue eyes and pale skin isn't stacy by default ethnic.
yes you are. you reply under every thread trying to be quirky and different you fucking incel. everyone knows shes gigastacy. a redditard who rates stacys 5.5s says shes supernaturally beautiful. you like niggers and that's fine but you are retarded and low iq.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
yes you are. you reply under every thread trying to be quirky and different you fucking incel. everyone knows shes gigastacy. a redditard who rates stacys 5.5s says shes supernaturally beautiful. you like niggers and that's fine but you are retarded and low iq.
sorry she looks htb in the pics provided, and those are her unfrauded

you are so retarded.
I'll move up north and steal prime JB gringa pussy from you just like Carlos Santana did to that stacy

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
  • So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Closet fags on here really think foids with options care about looks the most jfl "muh chad :feelsuhh: money/status no matter, charisma is cope, iz all about duh face n height :feelspepo:".

Take it from an oldcel, when you teenage niglets grow up you'll realize how much time you rotted away by crying about "muh no looks muh no teenage love experience" and regret not putting that time and effort pursuing more meaningful activities that would actually ascend you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, The Antichrist, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Closet fags on here really think foids with options care about looks the most jfl "muh chad :feelsuhh: money/status no matter, charisma is cope, iz all about duh face n height :feelspepo:".

Take it from an oldcel, when you teenage niglets grow up you'll realize how much time you rotted away by crying about "muh no looks muh no teenage love experience" and regret not putting that time and effort pursuing more meaningful activities that would actually ascend you.
actually high iq. what do you think it was about him she wanted. i see nothing of what he offers. could personality really be the answer. doesnt that disprove all of bp. i still think attraction on an animalistic level is paramount.

bridgette b fogs
water

actually high iq. what do you think it was about him she wanted. i see nothing of what he offers. could personality really be the answer. doesnt that disprove all of bp. i still think attraction on an animalistic level is paramount.
thats what ive been saying finally youve seen the light

• Love it
I legit said what the fuck in real life

• JFL
u just troll its so annoying any girl gets posted and u say ”cope” or ”stacy where” like bro what the fuck is a stacy then are u gay or something i don't think you've ever said a girl is
do you find him funny?

u just troll its so annoying any girl gets posted and u say ”cope” or ”stacy where” like bro what the fuck is a stacy then are u gay or something i don't think you've ever said a girl is
Taylor Hill is one i've called a stacy, don't get butthurt i don't find ur blue eyes crushes to be stacys faggot

mean=not finding girls i like to be stacies
Nah bro ur a dick to everyone dude could write a suicidal post or fucking be cutting himself and you'll say haha cope or some shit

• +1
Nah bro ur a dick to everyone dude could write a suicidal post or fucking be cutting himself and you'll say haha cope or some shit
when? i only do that towards trolls aka 99% of the site

he is a millionaire, yes

has multiple restaurants all over nyc and has important positions in some other relevant companies

and apparently he orbited around her for at least 8 years

"After knowing each other for 8 years, the couple "wound up on a random adventure to Montauk, which led to a first date," according to Speckhart."

• +1
The other dude already summed up my thoughts. This is the likely reason.

couples like that are extremely common in the media industry (modelling, acting, music, and so on)
he is probably some high up in the business and groomed that stacy since JB years when she started off in her career

statusmaxxing + artistic business + JBF is a mogger combination
And as crazy as it may sound, some foids date lesser dudes for more genuine/non superficial reasons. Tho that's rare

• +1
he is a millionaire, yes

has multiple restaurants all over nyc and has important positions in some other relevant companies

"After knowing each other for 8 years, the couple "wound up on a random adventure to Montauk, which led to a first date," according to Speckhart."

nowhere does it say millionaire. it doesn't matter if he impregnated and secured this highly valued whore. jfl at cope.

he is a millionaire, yes

In those 8 years he was fapping while she took bbc and Chad cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, TheMaxxer333, Deleted member 52298 and 1 other person
nowhere does it say millionaire. it doesn't matter if he impregnated and secured this highly valued whore. jfl at cope.
but everytime there's an inferior guy with a women niggas in this forum say the kid probably isn't his, why is that not the explination this time?

couples like that are extremely common in the media industry (modelling, acting, music, and so on)
he is probably some high up in the business and groomed that stacy since JB years when she started off in her career

statusmaxxing + artistic business + JBF is a mogger combination

plus he has a masculine flair to him. he's not good looking but looks highT and has hunter eyes, hes probably a guy that you cant easily diss or mog and that shit is attractive to foids specially young ones
Just have money

• +1
nowhere does it say millionaire.
in order to have multiple restaurants in NYC you need to be WAY wealthier than the average north american

as i explained earlier, he also has had pretty important positions in multiple companies from the us

this guy was born rich, put in a good job position by his rich family, and will essentially die being rich

• +1
he is a millionaire, yes

Oof

in order to have multiple restaurants in NYC you need to be WAY wealthier than the average north american

as i explained earlier, he also has had pretty important positions in multiple companies from the us

this guy was born rich, put in a good job position by his rich family, and will essentially die being rich
source?

Looks like an average foid

you are a fuckin retard dont ever reply under my thread
You need to raise your standards boyo maybe this is Stacy in Mumbai

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
while he orbited her for 8 years wthout getting a whif of her pussy, chad and tyrome were clapping those cheeks while working at starbucks

Once she was ready for her beta provider she picked him and he was finally able to hit chad and tyromes leftovers

while he orbited her for 8 years wthout getting a whif of her pussy, chad and tyrome were clapping those cheeks while working at starbucks

Once she was ready for her beta provider she picked him and he was finally able to hit chad and tyromes leftovers
reproduction is our only purpose

meanwhile your onetisis got clapped by chad and tyrone and still dont want you

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back