Why tf does france have these huge ghettos with only nafris in there?

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
Am in a major french city rn and the neighberhood I am in is 90% nafri.
Walking the streets many guys were like "wesh mon amie" and wanted to sell stuff.
Weed smell everywhere and akhis wearing islamic clothing.
@KING REIDYZ
How to survive Francistan?

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and KING REIDYZ
France is the most powerful fully sorveign country in Europe. Its good to know they have fallen :geek: :geek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135 and Adonis
Am in a major french city rn and the neighberhood I am in is 90% nafri.
Walking the streets many guys were like "wesh mon amie" and wanted to sell stuff.
Weed smell everywhere and akhis wearing islamic clothing.
@KING REIDYZ
How to survive Francistan?
Where are you now?

wear tracksuit, spit in the floor and swear by Allah each time you talk

• JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel
  • Love it
Reactions: Adonis
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Nah but you were right, the black guys here are really chill tbh, the nafris are overly tryhard.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
France is a ghetto

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
Banlieu lyonnaise yakhiii 😹😹🤙🤙
Only some neighborhood are like that buddy not the whole country, it's the same in UK with the pakistanis or in Germany with the turks

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Only some neighborhood are like that buddy not the whole country, it's the same in UK with the pakistanis or in Germany with the turks
Nah man, I live in germany and yeah we have some shit neighberhoods too but the ones in france are truely something else.
In germany atleast the cops are very visable here I saw none.

Au nom ya que des fr ici 😹😹😹

Nah man, I live in germany and yeah we have some shit neighberhoods too but the ones in france are truely something else.
In germany atleast the cops are very visable here I saw none.
It also depends of the city, the "banlieue" of Lyon as well as the one of Marseille and Paris are known for how dangerous they are but all the "banlieues" in France aren't like that (we call that a "cité"), Lyon beside that is a beautiful city.
I live in Nantes, there is some hot and dangerous neighborhood full of arabs and blacks but beside that the city is beautiful and my high school is 98% white.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Adonis
It also depends of the city, the "banlieue" of Lyon as well as the one of Marseille and Paris are known for how dangerous they are but all the "banlieues" in France aren't like that (we call that a "cité"), Lyon beside that is a beautiful city.
I live in Nantes, there is some hot and dangerous neighborhood full of arabs and blacks but beside that the city is beautiful and my high school is 98% white.
Yeah I realized that too.
Its just crazy that the natives and immigrants are so cut off from each other.

Yeah I realized that too.
Its just crazy that the natives and immigrants are so cut off from each other.
Indeed.
The good point is that you don't have to take a plane if you want to visit another country : Algeria, Congo, Morroco..

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Indeed.
The good point is that you don't have to take a plane if you want to visit another country : Algeria, Congo, Morroco..
Yeah lol.

Wesh mon amie, c'est tres trieste.
Salut at toi.
i'm in Paris

That's just the replacement of the population LOL

Wait for JO2024 the world will get redpillED on France

I'm sure you are in Saint-Denis or near Gare de saint-denis if you've been that shocked...

No more whites in this suburb (no joke at all only arabs and blacks)

Are you white french ? Gaulois ?

How do you feel about this ?

Zemmour made 7% so i guess majority of french accept it and wants it

Funnily a "racist" incident took place in the Assemblée when a guy said "they/he (he used the confusion i guess with the il "you" and ils "they") should return to africa" to a black congressmen talking about boats of refugee

Are you white french ? Gaulois ?

How do you feel about this ?

Zemmour made 7% so i guess majority of french accept it and wants it

Funnily a "racist" incident took place in the Assemblée when a guy said "they/he (he used the confusion i guess with the il "you" and ils "they") should return to africa" to a black congressmen talking about boats of refugee
I have some arabs ancestors but 75% of my blood is french although i look "med", Marine Le Pen made 42% and she was against immigration, Zemmour was saw as "unpresidentiable", who would make a random journalist president seriously ?
Insecurity is a big concerns for everyone and most peoples know who are behind this problem..
I don't like this situation and i'm sad about it, i hope that russia will annihilate Ukraine so that we'll have a lot of ukrainians refugees and it will make Western Europe white again.

i'm in Paris

That's just the replacement of the population LOL

Wait for JO2024 the world will get redpillED on France

I'm sure you are in Saint-Denis or near Gare de saint-denis if you've been that shocked...

No more whites in this suburb (no joke at all only arabs and blacks)
Paris intra-muros is mostly white (except north-east arrondissements) though.

I have some arabs ancestors but 75% of my blood is french although i look "med", Marine Le Pen made 42% and she was against immigration, Zemmour was saw as "unpresidentiable", who would make a random journalist president seriously ?
Insecurity is a big concerns for everyone and most peoples know who are behind this problem..
I don't like this situation and i'm sad about it, i hope that russia will annihilate Ukraine so that we'll have a lot of ukrainians refugees and it will make Western Europe white again.

Yeah Zemmour made mistakes but has made the great replacement mainstream which is unprecedented and Lepen still loose because of the media propaganda.

I would not argue that people (mostly arabs and blacks) here are the problem but it's mostly those who voted to import them in the first place, like how stupid do you have to be to think arabs and french (some people can of course i mean in a personnal case but globally that's stupid like muslim and christians made wars for years and the president of Morrocco warned you) would get along ?

We know WHO controls the media and the narrative... like the bouygues family importing migrants for their interest and doing propaganda in this way.

There's cause and correlation,

The one who cause problem factually everyone knows but who's behind those that's more subtle but the general Delawarde have an idea...

But if i say it irl i will get Kanye WestED

Paris intra-muros is mostly white (except north-east arrondissements) though.

For not too long they are making HLM already in the 16th arr. :feelsez:

and they even starting a plan to not only boost immigration in the next few weeks but poor it everywhere in France countryside or "la campagne"

The great replacement is total i never saw this anywhere else in UE.

Funny part is places like denmark the leftist they block immigration, aknowledge it's a problem after 2015 flow but France since 1960 they still don't see "it"

They are still in the "we welcome because we are tolerant"

France will pay dearly for this

For not too long they are making HLM already in the 16th arr. :feelsez:

and they even starting a plan to not only boost immigration in the next few weeks but poor it everywhere in France countryside or "la campagne"

The great replacement is total i never saw this anywhere else in UE.

Funny part is places like denmark the leftist they block immigration, aknowledge it's a problem after 2015 flow but France since 1960 they still don't see "it"

They are still in the "we welcome because we are tolerant"

France will pay dearly for this
The great replacement is ten time more violent in Sweden and more violent in UK (Paris intra-muros is still mostly white while there is only 30% of whites in London).
In Germany the situation is similar, it's not only France but all of western Europe.
And as far as i know there was already HLM even in the quartier latin in the 70's, living in Paris intra-muros will most likely become even more expensive in the next decades.

• +1
Reactions: Neyney18
The great replacement is ten time more violent in Sweden and more violent in UK (Paris intra-muros is still mostly white while there is only 30% of whites in London).
In Germany the situation is similar, it's not only France but all of western Europe.
And as far as i know there was already HLM even in the quartier latin in the 70's, living in Paris intra-muros will most likely become even more expensive in the next decades.

ur not wrong on this i gotta admit