antony 726

Solstice
Title

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: no clue and Deleted member 72978
Solution
no clue
A lot of it comes from genetics but there are other possible reasons. One person in my extended family looks older than he is because of excessive sun damage to the skin. If you smoke, you start to look older due to it's negative effects to the physical body. If you have high stress levels and a high amount of working activity, you may also look older as well.

There are other reasons besides this but these are the ones I know of. Hope this helps.
A lot of it comes from genetics but there are other possible reasons. One person in my extended family looks older than he is because of excessive sun damage to the skin. If you smoke, you start to look older due to it's negative effects to the physical body. If you have high stress levels and a high amount of working activity, you may also look older as well.

There are other reasons besides this but these are the ones I know of. Hope this helps.

• +1
Reactions: vzidel and antony 726
Solution

Thank u bro i don't go out side often and stress I don't get that a lot I just get anxiety when many people look at me.

But personally i think it's cuz of my long philtrum

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and no clue
yooooo no way brooo, i thought you were like 27. honestly i think the reason is that when you shave, it still leaves like the shadow/stubble, you can cover that up with some concealer tho. the other reason would be your philtrum. another thing that i noticed that’s kinda a falio is that your eyes and eyebrows don’t match tilts, your eyebrows are overly positive while your eyes are negatively tilted. you look good tho man, so don’t worry too much about it, you have hella appeal towards older women, could probably fuck a milf if you wanted to.

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
yooooo no way brooo, i thought you were like 27. honestly i think the reason is that when you shave, it still leaves like the shadow/stubble, you can cover that up with some concealer tho. the other reason would be your philtrum. another thing that i noticed that’s kinda a falio is that your eyes and eyebrows don’t match tilts, your eyebrows are overly positive while your eyes are negatively tilted. you look good tho man, so don’t worry too much about it, you have hella appeal towards older women, could probably fuck a milf if you wanted to.
Yeah I kinda agree on the philtrum I think my eye look negative do to my long eyelashes maybe but
Also thank u bro
What do u think my rating is I think I’m between mtn to high mtn

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
Yeah I kinda agree on the philtrum I think my eye look negative do to my long eyelashes maybe but
Also thank u bro
i think you’re high mtn for looks (not considering age group), high appeal to older women but low appeal to jb

• +1
Also thank u bro
you could always try curling your lashes if you think that they’re what’s making your eyes appear negative

• +1
i think you’re high mtn for looks (not considering age group), high appeal to older women but low appeal to jb
Yeah I agree
When I try to pull jbs I pull white compare to Latinas I think whites girls like the way I look

• +1
you could always try curling your lashes if you think that they’re what’s making your eyes appear negative
I think there already are
5171DF13 F228 4045 91B0 A04C84B8C641
7D6BB1CD 714F 4E53 BF7E 938A89619F4B

• +1
Ojhj i have a question do u think jerkingoff make people appear older?

• +1
Ojhj i have a question do u think jerkingoff make people appear older?
well i mean you do lose a lot of important nutrients, and large amounts of zinc and testosterone when you nut, but i don’t think so. i know a couple people at my hs who nut like 5 times a day and they look like they belong in middle school. either way it’s good to maintain ejaculation to a limit of like once or twice per week, as to not prevent your hormones from increasing, could also have to do with stunted height growth but doubt a study like this will ever be run, considering it would have to be done on boys during puberty, would break so many laws

• +1