Hardrada

Germanicelt
y

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Pierrot
Arkansa*

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Why is Texas pronounced Texas and not Taxes? That's what they should've named it. Taxes. The only state that taxes you whenever they want. Of course, many people avoid living in Taxes but the content creators and tourists love visiting Taxes. "Oh my gad, I was just pulled over to pay more taxes," a TikTokkie says as she makes goofy expressions.

A YouTubee stares at his phone in the darkness and whispers to his fans, "I was sleeping and they knocked at my door wanting taxes. This is so crazy. I was sound asleep and they bang on my door demanding taxes. Oh. My. Gad." he then crosses his eyes and wobbles his head.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, wsada, ChiraqJihad and 2 others
Why is Texas pronounced Texas and not Taxes? That's what they should've named it. Taxes. The only state that taxes you whenever they want. Of course, many people avoid living in Taxes but the content creators and tourists love visiting Taxes. "Oh my gad, I was just pulled over to pay more taxes," a TikTokkie says as she makes goofy expressions.

A YouTubee stares at his phone in the darkness and whispers to his fans, "I was sleeping and they knocked at my door wanting taxes. This is so crazy. I was sound asleep and they bang on my door demanding taxes. Oh. My. Gad." he then crosses his eyes and wobbles his head.
its spelt texas and pronounced how its spelt unlike arkansaw

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
its spelt texas and pronounced how its spelt unlike arkansaw
If only the latter was spelled, Awkwardsaw. Another odd state for content creators to frequent. The authorities and citizens are always awkward, many carry saws with them. The police uniforms have a saw decal as their badge. You stop at a dinner called Gross Food for tasty content. You have a seat and the waitress sees you from the kitchen and runs toward you. While heavily breathing, she says, "Welcome to Gross Food. As you can imagine, all of our food is pretty gross. What would you like to drink?"

You look at your phone that's live streaming the event and tell your fans, "Oh. My. Gad. She said everything is gross here at Gross Food!" you cross your eyes and stick out your tongue as your head wobbles.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Who cares about that racist little shithole anyway? There are more cows than people there.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Who cares about that racist little shithole anyway? There are more cows than people there.
Racist state? Are you sure about that? Have you ever been to Houston? You should visit sometime. You'll love the locals. Have a relaxing time!

• Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

Shark Tank Writing GIF

Places to consider moving to: Harrison, Arkansas for its rich culture.