Why tf is my tooth misaligned even after braces off

Acridax

Acridax

Light triad hopecel
My ortodontist said its fine that my tooth is not perfect but it pisses me of, anyone saying i have a narrow pallate, i dont.

Ik its a shitty pic take it with a grain of salt

Attachments

• 20240320_151517.jpg
    20240320_151517.jpg
    518.6 KB · Views: 0
why tho, i had braces to correct my overbite, i have a decent maxilla, what could possibly be the cause?
If the orthodontist says its okay then ok dont try to do some weird shit your teeth is fine

• +1
Reactions: Acridax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, Roge, mike21 and 1 other person
My ortodontist said its fine that my tooth is not perfect but it pisses me of, anyone saying i have a narrow pallate, i dont.

Ik its a shitty pic take it with a grain of sal
It's crowding of the teeth, there isn't sufficient space for all of the teeth to fit perfectly so some teeth may be misaligned. I have the same thing after my braces treatment, but to a more subtle extent. This can be fixed with reshaping of the teeth + braces, but probably not worth considering most peoples lower arch is completely fucked, so you're in like the 99.9th percentile

It's crowding of the teeth, there isn't sufficient space for all of the teeth to fit perfectly so some teeth may be misaligned. I have the same thing after my braces treatment, but to a more subtle extent. This can be fixed with reshaping of the teeth + braces, but probably not worth considering most peoples lower arch is completely fucked, so you're in like the 99.9th percentile
i gotta say my smile is probably the best orthodontist could do, i have a very good wide frontal smile, with decent teeth color [not perfectly white tho] definetly my strong point in my attractivness