why TGUN so heated

g4rlic

g4rlic

urkcel misogynist
Joined
Dec 31, 2024
Posts
10,643
Reputation
11,774
Screenshot 2026 10 02 84907 PM
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nqx05, ihavenightmares, peptidehater22 and 2 others
I ain't type four times in that thread. why am I getting 4 replies lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22
he is so angy lately for some reason idk what happened
 
  • JFL
Reactions: g4rlic
Nigga wished death on me for calling his story tales :forcedsmile:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: g4rlic
well you are just a grey after all
Ye I feel it's better to just lurk and read good threads. Only ND niggas are getting the most benefit from living on .org
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22 and g4rlic

Similar threads

Aox Ofwar
Replies
19
Views
83
bibodude
B
Scandi.
Replies
3
Views
63
Scandi.
Scandi.
Thodian
Replies
9
Views
74
Thodian
Thodian
bdizzle1
Replies
2
Views
14
bdizzle1
bdizzle1
jflmeister
Replies
63
Views
467
Former Shortcel
Former Shortcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top