Why the blackpill is cope and just a means for losers to cry

+ lots of users here are stacysexual (including me kinda after years of cooming and tiktok brainwashing) so we need to looksmax to be satisfied

So you do need LL because honestly even gigachad wouldn't be able to makeup for that height
I get that, but even if I got LL, as a HTN dravidian I'd still hve to be NT to escape inceldom:feelswhy:

Do you slay at all?
No:feelswah: my face isn't good enough to slay from the get go, my matches want dates first:feelswah::feelswhy:

Whales are of course interested but I'd never stoop that low:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
I get that, but even if I got LL, as a HTN dravidian I'd still hve to be NT to escape inceldom:feelswhy:

No:feelswah: my face isn't good enough to slay from the get go, my matches want dates first:feelswah::feelswhy:

look, to be quite honest with you.
When you're an indian, youve got the lowest SMV on earth so you need everything
You need face, you need height, you need to be NT, you need frame, etc
Just ascend or die trying tbh

even the guy that youve got as ur avi is prob one of the best looking currys out there
But at 5'3 im pretty sure that hed have a hard time dating

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon

Mirin ability to slay anything at 5'3 and curry. Even landwhales considering they can still get 5'8 gymmaxxed htns atleast

• So Sad
+ lots of users here are stacysexual (including me kinda after years of cooming and tiktok brainwashing) so we need to looksmax to be satisfied
Wdym by tiktok brainwashing

Also anyone below gigachads needs to date to slay tbh dont go too hard on yourself

• +1
Wdym by tiktok brainwashing
Popularity on tiktok as a girl selects for top 1% of foids in either body or face and i have been constantly exposed to that in the past 2 years + coomed to them alot. Something something supra normal stimuli, increasing stimuli treshhold, adaptation etc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Well I believe a person's DNA makes them more inclined to act certain ways or adapt.

View attachment 1838870

This dude's the biggest slayer I've ever known in real life by far. Extremely short (5ft 2). I remember him getting head from high school chicks on the back of the bus when he was only in 8th grade. This guy ran through the entire cheerleading squad his senior year and he didn't even play sports. Dude was the opitome of what it means to be gifted. I could go on and on about all the crazy sh*t he did.
Not even Shakespeare could produce such tales

• JFL
Reactions: ExtraBones and Aladin
girl selects for top 1% of foids in either body or face and i have been constantly exposed to that in the past 2 years
Do you mean boys or guys?

Anyways I wouldn't wanna be witho somebody who is fucked up in the head this way.

Do you mean boys or guys?

Anyways I wouldn't wanna be witho somebody who is fucked up in the head this way.
Both but boys can still get popular on tiktok because of good content, being charismatic or funny etc but most dudes are on tiktok to look at shitposts and coom so the majority of women that get popular on the app have very good bodies and/or faces, and they are the ones you will see the most unless you have some extremely customized aspie/nerd fyp and even then

I am attracted to women who psl users would consider "ugly".

I am attracted to women who psl users would consider "ugly".
Damn bro if even this forum considers a girl ugly it means she must be an abomination irl
This forum overrates the fuck out of girls especially white ones and jbs

The blackpill is for the average user cope since they have a reason not to lose weight and stay in the basement.

True chads don't let their life dictate by it even if they booked a lefort 3 with LL on the same day to make them look like a Chad.

The blackpill is for the average user cope since they have a reason not to lose weight and stay in the basement.

True chads don't let their life dictate by it even if they booked a lefort 3 with LL on the same day to make them look like a Chad.
Noted

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Pumanator

Wtf is that second sentence. Never began for your englishcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Pumanator and Aladin
Well I believe a person's DNA makes them more inclined to act certain ways or adapt.

View attachment 1838870

This dude's the biggest slayer I've ever known in real life by far. Extremely short (5ft 2). I remember him getting head from high school chicks on the back of the bus when he was only in 8th grade. This guy ran through the entire cheerleading squad his senior year and he didn't even play sports. Dude was the opitome of what it means to be gifted. I could go on and on about all the crazy sh*t he did.
Noted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Wtf is that second sentence. Never began for your englishcel
probably alt of that russian gayboy we fucked a few days ago,
idk if you remember, his writing was a saturation bombing of grammatical errors

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Ceo of cope
probably alt of that russian gayboy we fucked a few days ago,
idk if you remember, his writing was a saturation bombing of grammatical errors
You and i evisced more thsn 1 guy, what was his name?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Aladin
Blackpill = the philosophy that every interaction is a transaction, and based on biological ratios in anatomy that determine your alleged social worth. Given that the ones that matter most can't be controlled, the blackpill philosophy concludes that the humans natural instinct to strive for power is thus halted by something he cannot control, leading to natural feelings of depression and suicidal tendencies.

Philosophy = secretly a psychological state of mind in which the subject tries to use his rational to fulfill his biological needs, but framing his instincts with logical concepts. All philosophies are really just attempts at the invididual to gain personal power in his life. Examples: Socrates idealizing a moral world because he was extremely ugly and poor, Shopenhoer idealizing the monk because he hated life and wanted to seclude from it, Immanuel Kant idealizing a life of discipline because his personality was said to be very boring and he had to compensate, Nietzche writing essays and idealizing helping "the few" because nobody would accept his teachings while he was alive.

Given that philosophy is secretly a means to obtain power, and the blackpill is very much a philosophy, what does this say about the people spreading the blackpill?

Well if the blackpill idealizes putting looks over everything, complaining to other users online, trying to spread your beliefs to others online (sharing the blackpill), it would be logical to me that those advocating for it must have no good looks, nobody to complain to, and no friends to share their beliefs with. In essence the blackpill is a remedy for a weak man to try and gain strength and fulfill his needs of self worth and companionship.

An important point is the blackpill does not give you looks. The blackpill merely gives you the knowledge that it is over. So the people telling you it's over are telling you this as a means to gain power and remedy their own suffering. Those spreading the blackpill are essentially looking for people to suffer with, not to help others.

The blackpill is not a good thing. It is a useless bit of knowledge spread by miserable subhumans who want other people to suffer with them. It's like a person with heart failure writing essays telling you how your heart will stop and there's nothing you can do about it. He's not trying to help you, he wants you to suffer with him.

The blackpill being spread is no longer a worry to me, disregard my other thread that's been stickied.
hahahaha the abused dog changed his name and profile pic to what he is.

• JFL
  • +1
Ugly dudes can get it though. Hot girls that is. Seen it too many times to know it's a fact. Kind if the same way that if you look at history you'll see plenty of examples proving karma isn't real.
This. Starting to think that girls prefer subhumans tbh

Not even Shakespeare could produce such tales
The only tale here is the one of you not being gay, and haven't had your ass beaten innumeral times for asking random black dudes on public transportation to come to the back of the bus and put things in your butt.

• JFL
Reactions: Ceo of cope
The only tale here is the one of you not being gay, and haven't had your ass beaten innumeral times for asking random black dudes on public transportation to come to the back of the bus and put things in your butt.
Just make up elaborate fag accusations at a bluecel because he called out your rightly gigabluepilled cope shitposts theory

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Ceo of cope
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
This. Starting to think that girls prefer subhumans tbh
How do we know you are not a glowie trying to stop people here from going ER

How do we know you are not a glowie trying to stop people here from going ER
Seeing subhumans with gl girls makes me want to go er in Minecraft. I’m even getting cucked by girls that asked me out :feelswhy:

Seeing subhumans with gl girls makes me want to go er in Minecraft. I’m even getting cucked by girls that asked me out :feelswhy:
My brother in subhumanity, if you get cucked by legit subhumans it never began. Prepare your rope already

• So Sad
Reactions: CEO of Sex
You really need to send pics sometime of the pairings you see (subhumans with htb) so i can blow your schizo delusions wide open

0 and dnr

• +1
Blackpill is pointless when you look above average

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
not going to argue with you for power here pal. not interested. height face frame all i care about.
It's not about power, I'm just genuinely curious why you'd bother investing so much time in a place like this if you view it's ideology in the way you claim to do in this post.

Seems like a high-effort troll ngl

• +1
Isnt he married? Boomers shouldn't be allowed on this forum full stop as all the lead poisoning and smoking has degraded their brains so they come up with bs posts/tales like this. Also in their time the competition was waaaaay less worse and hypergamy was more controlled so they have no idea what they are talking about
It's not about power, I'm just genuinely curious why you'd bother investing so much time in a place like this if you view it's ideology in the way you claim to do in this post.

Seems like a high-effort troll ngl

• +1
Reactions: Everest
Ugly dudes can get it though. Hot girls that is. Seen it too many times to know it's a fact. Kind if the same way that if you look at history you'll see plenty of examples proving karma isn't real.
Most reasonable would not disagree with what you are saying. These autists here think they have discovered a goldmine when pretty much everyone knows looks matter. They just don't talk about it.

And yeah. Ugly men can get gfs. Sometimes even very attractive ones if they can exploit the right niche. But they are still massively handicapped by their looks and have a much worse quality of life than people who are not ugly.

You could say that this isn't what incels call the blackpill. But just a brutal truth that people don't want to discuss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Most reasonable would not disagree with what you are saying. These autists here think they have discovered a goldmine when pretty much everyone knows looks matter. They just don't talk about it.

And yeah. Ugly men can get gfs. Sometimes even very attractive ones if they can exploit the right niche. But they are still massively handicapped by their looks and have a much worse quality of life than people who are not ugly.

You could say that this isn't what incels call the blackpill. But just a brutal truth that people don't want to discuss.
Are you a truecel bro? Just out of curiosity

This tbh. As long as you are at least HTN, you should not have any issues at all.
Btw dude, can you give me a rating on dms if you don't mind?

blackpill = be attractive or you're gonna betabuxx

blackpill = be attractive or you're gonna betabuxx
Cope. As long as you are at least 4/10 and go for your looksmatch, it won't be betabux.

Cope. As long as you are at least 4/10 and go for your looksmatch, it won't be betabux.
good luck getting your looksmatch in 2022 without betabux :hnghn:

DM @Preston, @Blackgymmax, @one job away or @VicMackey
Alright, I dmed one of them because I am curious to see if my looksmaxxing has made any significant difference, I might post a rate me thread in the future once I am completely done with it