Why the dating market is harder these days for ugly/short men, than in previous generations

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Height/Physical appearance are really the two most superficial genetic traits that can't be changed and that's usually what they go off of. In primal times when intelligence and inventions actually made a difference in your quality of life and survival, women would sometimes pick mates who they could get more utility worth out of, but in the World we live in currently, where everything is taken care of and you can go to a store to buy whatever you need, women no longer need to select partners based on their material worth. Instead, women now select partners based on the only factor that still matters to them, i.e. looks, height

It's immutable and is something determined by genetics. They want to make it intangible so you're just fucked at birth if you don't meet the standard. It's literal eugenics masked as "dating preference".

• +1
Reactions: dopamine-detox, Lihito, Gurthee_Dong and 9 others
Regardless of what women picked in the medieval times, they still wanted the same exact thing. Even if they couldn’t realistically get it

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, abeilletoimême, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
No girl in past like Asians, manlets, deformed dudes etc

It’s easiest time to be a subhuman
DEA37EFB 5DB7 43BD BEDF B399B3F5673C

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
The good ole days

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, subhuman incel, Richard_Hungwell and 4 others
Regardless of what women picked in the medieval times, they still wanted the same exact thing. Even if they couldn’t realistically get i
Exactly. High T Vikings who were better looking and actually bathed and groomed themselves unlike Brits cucked Europeans, even 1000 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
Women only selected on material worth mostly after the caveman days because early societies and religion dictated that. Now with dating sites and females supporting themselves they can chase the Chads just like pre-civilization days. They are reverting back to their primal behavior.

Women only selected on material worth mostly after the caveman days because early societies and religion dictated that. Now with dating sites and females supporting themselves they can chase the Chads just like pre-civilization days. They are reverting back to their primal behavior.
As much as I agree, humans are not monkeys - there is a social and power element involved - females have adapted with society over many years.

Otherwise the biggest ogre who could kill most other males would be considered chad

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Regardless of what women picked in the medieval times, they still wanted the same exact thing. Even if they couldn’t realistically get it
jfl if you think women did any "picking" back then

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 17829
As much as I agree, humans are not monkeys - there is a social and power element involved - females have adapted with society over many years.

Otherwise the biggest ogre who could kill most other males would be considered chad

I thought about the ogre deal and I think the Chad builds made the best hunters and that is why females evolved to be attracted to that. Curious how cavemen handled the mating situation. I think chimp females have sex with lower males but seek out the alphas when they are fertile.