Why the ex wants you back when you're finally happy and in love?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
When you were single and hurting, the ex preferred that. It's like a trophy! "I did that to him. That's how effective I am. So warning to the next man, don't fuck with me!"

Yet her ex doesn't hurt but parties. He'll even holler amid strippers he invited back to his place, "I FUCKING LOVE THIS LIFE!!!"

Partying Music Video GIF by Taylor Swift

And those strippers, also same species as that ex, they're thinking, "Ha ha ha. And she thinks he's suffering. Teehee." Ugh. Vicous, they are toward one another.

It's almost as if pre-designed. She specifically engages in a union with that very intention of ending it, like the creation of man. The Almighty is the Omega. The beginning, the end. So he knew how that was going to play out in the garden. So. Why entertain that? Perhaps we aren't told everything. And for good reasons. And one of those reasons is...none of our business. Ugh. That very truth eats at so many aching cursed women.

"Why can't I eat from that tree, uuuh? What are you trying to hide from us, eeeeh? What are you, some kind of wise gad, uuuh?"

So she gets a boyfriend to hurt later. Why? Perhaps, vengeance! Right? Makes sense. Maybe when she was 14, she fell in love with an older guy. He was her first. But, uh-oh, here comes a girl his age. She sees the little madly-in-love squirter. She gives her evil and sneaky eyes. The next day, he breaks up with her. "Sorry, squirt. You're too young, and I rather a girl my age." Uh-oh.

"MAN WILL PAY!" She begins the grudge that will consume her entire life.

I do most of my contemplating when mowing the grass and edging along the structures. But when I'm sludge hammering rocks and stone, I ponder sex scenes. And when axing wood, thinking about China. But when I think about my ex, taking a dump.

Flush.

Novel bro, can’t read but happy for you or sorry to hear that. Either way, I mog, adios
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF by The Academy Awards

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, RAITEIII and BigJimsWornOutTires
Novel bro, can’t read but happy for you or sorry to hear that. Either way, I mog, adios
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF by The Academy Awards
Ugh, please give yourself more credit. You're telling everyone on the forum you couldn't read passed, "When you were single and hurting, the ex preferred that. It's like a trophy! "I did that to him. That's how effective I am. So warning to the next man, don't fuck with me!"

You're opening yourself up for ridicule. But I understand. Women, the ones born with vaginas, usually read. And if they see that you can't, ugh, heads up. They'll troll you larping as a male. Or queer. Ugh. They think that shit's funny. Which it is. I don't judge. But just letting you know what's happening on this forum. ;)

Be You Jon Batiste GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

dn rd but jealousy

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Dn rd you fell off tbh tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires