Rage Why the fuck am I obsessed with my oneitis's family?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Seriously, what the fuck? I spend more time thinking about her sisters, mother and aunt than I do thinking about her. It's like that movie 'One Hour Photo' were Robin Williams was obsessively collecting pictures of a family that were customers to the shop we was working at.

I don't know why this is happening to me. I thought I was over with this shit but it just keeps getting worse. All this oneitis BS resurfaced when I moved out from my country. Then I found her sister's fb and I kinda snapped for some reason.

And it's not anymore about being lovesick over your crush. It's some unhealthy obsessive feelings that I can't even explain. This shit is so insane and beta at the same time. And I can't decide if it's a cope to distract myself from reality or if that's how my mind thinks when I stop copes like fapping and video games.

X

x69

?????? ????
How can you even have oneitis when you know she has choices between more superior genetics. How is having oneitis even possible

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
How can you even have oneitis when you know she has choices between more superior genetics. How is having oneitis even possible

Its possible lol. If you've ever loved a girl and had a girl love you back, then you'd understandm

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
Your oneitis is walking around with fermenting shit inside of her

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage

It's a psychosis at this point. I'm actually liking the idea of my taxes being used to provide for her and her bf. I'm that desperate.

11gaijin

11gaijin

Zephir
Post pics of other milfs man or young girls or whatever from that family.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
Mods, accept OP’s ban appeals. He told me his appeals keep getting rejected.

Edit: Awesome, I see he is unbanned now.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢