Why the fuck are girls interested in me when I'm just friends with them

gigaslayer

gigaslayer

Gold
Why is it that when I'm actually interested in a girl and make a move they just keep me around for attention/friendzone me, but when I have purely platonic intentions with a girl they always end up catching feelings?

I thought being a hercules lookalike meant I could say whatever I wanted and they would want my cock. But I still have to maintain the nice guy persona and walk on eggshells in conversations to make sure they're comfortable. I hate waiting and playing the long game.

Does this mean I always have to be nonchalant and never show interest?

@Amnesia Thoughts? U dealt with friendzone as chad? How can u tell when they're just playing hard to get?

• Hmm...
Reactions: scrunchables
Just fuck those friends in the meanwhile ig

• +1
Reactions: gigaslayer
3950833 78E46521 BFC6 49F1 B8DC C019CA0DC518

• Love it
Just fuck those friends in the meanwhile ig
There's no passion in it though. It's boring fucking with girls you don't care about. The girls that get you going are the ones that are worth it. And those for some reason are always out of my reach, even when they're mtb and below and we are nowhere near looksmatched.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
There's no passion in it though. It's boring fucking with girls you don't care about. The girls that get you going are the ones that are worth it. And those for some reason are always out of my reach, even when they're mtb and below and we are nowhere near looksmatched.
Well I do not have that mindset but I can understand you. Good luck on bagging your dream girls
Good Luck GIF by giphystudios2021

• Love it