WHY THE FUCK ARE U STILL ROTTING AT HOME INSTEAD OF GYMMAXING

mogstar

mogstar

Yo, listen the fuck up motherfuckers. You better be going to the glorious house of gains and pumping some stiff fucking iron. You have no excuse. I don't care if you can't afford italian seasoning on your grilled chicken. Go to planet fitness, YMCA, local moms group, find a fucking place. I don't care if you're "too busy" boo fucking hoo. You have time to jerk-off and sit on the toilet and watch youtube videos for an hour. You're done shitting. Go to the gym.

There is only benefits from going to the gym. Yeah its hard, yeah it takes a while to see results, but WHAT IN LIFE DOESN'T????? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IF YOU DON'T TAKE RISKS AND DON'T WORK TOWARDS YOUR GOALS? You want to look in the mirror and bounce your pecs like the rock right? Maybe just me. But whatever your goals are, you should always try to make yourself healther and improve your lifestyle.

CHICKS LOVE IT. You want a girl to grab your arms and say wow your arms are fucking hot? You need to go to the gym. You want that V taper right where your bellybutton meets your waist? You need to go to the gym. You want to lift a bitch up above your head and eat her ass like Johnny Sins? You need to go to the fucking gym.

Thats it. Go to the gym. Thanks for coming.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bad personality, Kmscurry, Hero of the Imperium and 25 others
ty gigi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14867, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
I don't lift anymore but I'm bigger and leaner than ever

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Edgar, randomvanish and 2 others
I love rotting in my room instead of slaying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Fear, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Yo, listen the fuck up motherfuckers. You better be going to the glorious house of gains and pumping some stiff fucking iron. You have no excuse. I don't care if you can't afford italian seasoning on your grilled chicken. Go to planet fitness, YMCA, local moms group, find a fucking place. I don't care if you're "too busy" boo fucking hoo. You have time to jerk-off and sit on the toilet and watch youtube videos for an hour. You're done shitting. Go to the gym.

There is only benefits from going to the gym. Yeah its hard, yeah it takes a while to see results, but WHAT IN LIFE DOESN'T????? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IF YOU DON'T TAKE RISKS AND DON'T WORK TOWARDS YOUR GOALS? You want to look in the mirror and bounce your pecs like the rock right? Maybe just me. But whatever your goals are, you should always try to make yourself healther and improve your lifestyle.

CHICKS LOVE IT. You want a girl to grab your arms and say wow your arms are fucking hot? You need to go to the gym. You want that V taper right where your bellybutton meets your waist? You need to go to the gym. You want to lift a bitch up above your head and eat her ass like Johnny Sins? You need to go to the fucking gym.

gym is cope

girls prefer skinny and attractive dudes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, Edgar, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 3 others
ty gg

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
I do some lifting but it isnt like I was in my early 20's, you do not need to sweat in the gym or make obnoxious grunts.

If you tryhard you will lose motivation quickly. Works better to be like "eh....Ill do the thing at the gym and be done in half an hour idgaf."

Thats the realistic approach.

"But my fitness Youtube daddy told me I need to do this..."
You're not going to commit to shit, not more than 2 weeks, think more sustainably, take the LowEffortpill.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Francisco have you ever thought about bulking up? No, not really... i mean, Why lift weights when it's about your face? - Francisco Lachowski

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fear, bad personality, Stevensmithgerard and 7 others
I don't lift anymore but I'm bigger and leaner than ever
sure buddy . You just ate raw meat, drank 2l of cola a day and took some aspirin right?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 6423, Ryan and 2 others
sure buddy . You just ate raw meat, drank 2l of cola a day and took some aspirin right?
oh sorry and drank blood from a baby as well like @FastBananaCEO

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and mogstar
I seldom eat meat, mate.

CB5E8ED7 FE6B 4F4C B07B 890D5A9B73E6
Francisco have you ever thought about bulking up? No, not really... i mean, Why lift weights when it's about your face? - Francisco Lachowski
D85ABF47 9DAC 417C AEE5 CBA2E4A790BE

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Reoa, Deleted member 7419, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
gym is cope. I outlift 95% of men my age and I am still incel.

I do 62kg OHP 3x8, which is the same amount popular youtubers like Jeff nippard do:
4G0HsLyH.jpg

but I looks like a sack of potatoes and not like this at all. Muh strength.

You basically need to dedicate your entire life to nutrition+gym if you dont roid, cuz else u just look like everyone else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Gym is cope. ITs all about your dna (@subhuman incel)

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, subhuman incel and Deleted member 14323
Diet >>> gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 5786
Honestly you shouldn't even be on this website if you aren't gymmaxxing, literally the most basic max someone can do and helps so much not only aesthetically but also for your health.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 14781, GymCelNeckPill and 1 other person
I do some lifting but it isnt like I was in my early 20's, you do not need to sweat in the gym or make obnoxious grunts.

If you tryhard you will lose motivation quickly. Works better to be like "eh....Ill do the thing at the gym and be done in half an hour idgaf."

Thats the realistic approach.

"But my fitness Youtube daddy told me I need to do this..."
You're not going to commit to shit, not more than 2 weeks, think more sustainably, take the LowEffortpill.
This is some pussy shit but loweffortpill is somewhat legit. For example, I'm gonna be skipping most leg days from now on coz its the most difficult body part to train and when tf is anyone gonna see ur quads irl

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
This

• +1
Blast test and anavar to make rapid gains:lasereyes:

• +1

I can rot in my home gym
But yeah gym is good even if it doesnt get girls bc it relieves stress and helps you not be a fat shit :feelsgood:

If you don't go the gym at least learn how to boxe or MMA so you can keep lean and learn something useful in real life, otherwise just rope if you complain about everything