Why the fuck did Chico become so overrated?

Zylk

Zylk

Kraken
I see him everywhere, is literally worshipped on TikTok and occasionally on Instagram reels too, recent shit saying he's the most attractive guy or some shit like that lol

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Anonymous Member, NateJacobs and 3 others
in his prime he was on every fanfiction ever written and on every tumblr post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 23558
I see him everywhere, is literally worshipped on TikTok and occasionally on Instagram reels too, recent shit saying he's the most attractive guy or some shit like that lol
It's because his appeal and harmony. He also looks NT with great vibes all around compared to other male models who are always too serious in their photos and don't look NT. Those are the main factors of what made him attractive to many girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anonymous Member, owlofathena, sportsmogger and 7 others
his prime had infinite harmony
but rn he's like htn idk tbh i'm tired of seeing this guy

• +1
Reactions: Anonymous Member, Deleted member 32486 and Joe Rogancel
Because most users here are bots who can’t think for themselves

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Anonymous Member, 0hMan and 3 others
Model halo. Someone like vinnie unironically mogs him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, NateJacobs, Zylk and 1 other person
Prime chico had unlimited JB appeal

It's because his appeal and harmony. He also looks NT with great vibes all around compared to other male models who are always too serious in their photos and don't look NT. Those are the main factors of what made him attractive to many girls.
I agree. He has a very likable pheno and is giga nt. Everyone would rather chill with chico than sean o'aspie or de poot

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Even morphing Chico descends him wtf . This guy was hand crafted by God.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 23558
Vinnie-Hacker.jpg
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6d6f33617235572d6d574b5732513d3d2d322e313566303634643661386333313366323935323538373736343931342e6a7067

Not even close.
I agree. He has a very likable pheno and is giga nt. Everyone would rather chill with chico than sean o'aspie or de poot
Yeah, he wouldn't look out of place despite being up there facially in social groups compared to someone like Sean or Poot. Girls can see someone like Chico easy and fun to hangout with by just looking at his face, but they can't say the same to someone like Poot.

• +1
in his prime he was on every fanfiction ever written and on every tumblr post
Landwhales from Wattpad and Tumblr idolize many pretty boys

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Deleted member 23558 and Joe Rogancel
Depends on which male model you compare him to, but overall yeah, he has a less autistic appearance than the BBC worshipper faggot Opry and the homosexual Barrett

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Joe Rogancel
Landwhales from Wattpad and Tumblr idolize many pretty boys
You can argue the same for females fans idolizing Robert Pattinson back in Twilight.
Depends on which male model you compare him to, but overall yeah, he has a less autistic appearance than the BBC worshipper faggot Opry and the homosexual Barrett
That's what matters for real life. To look NT and have appeal.

It was thinking of someone else like Hexum or Matt Lemond, Vinnie is a deformity compared to Chico, Alexander Zanoza is other

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Vinnie-Hacker.jpg
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6d6f33617235572d6d574b5732513d3d2d322e313566303634643661386333313366323935323538373736343931342e6a7067

Not even close.

Yeah, he wouldn't look out of place despite being up there facially in social groups compared to someone like Sean or Poot. Girls can see someone like Chico easy and fun to hangout with by just looking at his face, but they can't say the same to someone like Poot.
jaw>eye area any day

Francisco Lachowski 2011
What is vinnie hackers net worth 1641574535 view 0

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and NateJacobs
Stfu retarded bitch

Nice cherrypicked photo. It doesn't matter what you say anyways as Chico has more appeal and is way better looking objectively.
Vinnie has more appeal buddy jfl

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled
You can argue the same for females fans idolizing Robert Pattinson back in Twilight.

That's what matters for real life. To look NT and have appeal.
Yes, that's true. Although I'm not saying that Chico isn't attractive. He clearly has a superior appearance compared to other men, and it's noticeable. But I don't think he's the most attractive, probably for JB's, but the lack of bone structure is becoming evident as he's aging. Having harmony, perfect ratios, and looking NT is important, but lacking bone structure can lead to a quick decline, especially now that he's experiencing hair loss

Vinnie has more appeal buddy jfl
Celebrity bias and TikTok and lack of real life experience makes you say this. Vinnie looks are more niche compared to Chico.
Yes, that's true. Although I'm not saying that Chico isn't attractive. He clearly has a superior appearance compared to other men, and it's noticeable. But I don't think he's the most attractive, probably for JB's, but the lack of bone structure is becoming evident as he's aging. Having harmony, perfect ratios, and looking NT is important, but lacking bone structure can lead to a quick decline, especially now that he's experiencing hair loss
I'm talking about his prime and he is clearly up there. Just be real and stop the cope.

78a5d51f13b4f58bcdc326660581dfdf.jpg

Someone who mogs Chico hard in SMV/Appeal is Jacob Elordi, he's 6'5, has an incredible frame, and solid HTN
You do realize Chico is 6'3. That's sufficient enough to have broad appeal compared to 6'5 and Chico clearly mogs Jacob hard.

• JFL
Reactions: Zylk
Celebrity bias and TikTok and lack of real life experience makes you say this. Vinnie looks are more niche compared to Chico.

I'm talking about his prime and he is clearly up there. Just be real and stop the cope.

You do realize Chico is 6'3. That's sufficient enough to have broad appeal compared to 6'5 and Chico clearly mogs Jacob hard.
franchisko lachowski is 6'1 evening and 6'2 morning height

• JFL
Reactions: Leo69
franchisko lachowski is 6'1 evening and 6'2 morning height
He might even be 6'4 apparently according to some comments in celebheights.

Nice try. Just look at photos of him standing next to others. He is clearly very tall.

Why would I coping? Chico in his prime is extremely attractive, mogs almost all men by 99%, but what I'm saying is that his bone structure is average and that's becoming evident as he ages. Clearly, Chico is aging hard and it's affecting him. Chico won't have the same appearance as Hernán Drago at his age, that's not coping, it's being realistic.

It's obvious that Chico is more attractive than Jacob Elordi, but Jacob has more halos and a higher SMV than Chico

He might even be 6'4 apparently according to some comments in celebheights.

Nice try. Just look at photos of him standing next to others. He is clearly very tall.
they are retards. Lachowski is 6'1 there is sufficient proof if you look at enough of his pictures

Or maybe he just looks better to me jfl. You don’t know anything about appeal when you think Mukasa mogs Obed.

Why would I coping? Chico in his prime is extremely attractive, mogs almost all men by 99%, but what I'm saying is that his bone structure is average and that's becoming evident as he ages. Clearly, Chico is aging hard and it's affecting him. Chico won't have the same appearance as Hernán Drago at his age, that's not coping, it's being realistic.

It's obvious that Chico is more attractive than Jacob Elordi, but Jacob has more halos and a higher SMV than Chico
Jacob descended way faster than Chico compared to when Chico was 26, so just lol at this, and SMV wise Chico clearly mogs Jacob. You seem young and don't have real life experience. I think you are using you arguments based on TikTok and bias from his show on Euphoria.

This is Jacob now. Muh appeal and SMV. Nice one, buddy.
they are retards. Lachowski is 6'1 there is sufficient proof if you look at enough of his pictures
In videos and photos he is clearly taller than the majority of people, so I'm not so sure about this one.
Or maybe he just looks better to me jfl. You don’t know anything about appeal when you think Mukasa mogs Obed.
Nice, he looks better to you. That doesn't matter because one opinion does not change many others opinions. I do and you don't because you weren't able to comprehend what I was saying when I was talking about Mukasa and Obed due to your lack of intelligence. Obed is also 5.5 on TRM, while Mukasa is 7.5 TRM. Just run away and don't respond to my comments like @Blackgymmax does to me. It's better for your own good.

• +1
Jacob descended way faster than Chico compared to when Chico was 26, so just lol at this, and SMV wise Chico clearly mogs Jacob. You seem young and don't have real life experience. I think you are using you arguments based on TikTok and bias from his show on Euphoria.

In videos and photos he is clearly taller than the majority of people, so I'm not so sure about this one.

Nice, he looks better to you. That doesn't matter because one opinion does not change many others opinions. I do and you don't because you weren't able to comprehend what I was saying when I was talking about Mukasa and Obed due to your lack of intelligence. Obed is also 5.5 on TRM, while Mukasa is 7.5 TRM. Just run away and don't respond to my comments like @Blackgymmax does to me. It's better for your own good.
he always wear insoles with boots when hes in public. look at the ones where hes barefoot

he always wear insoles with boots when hes in public. look at the ones where hes barefoot
You are going too far and 6'1 is clearly enough height, but I don't think he is 6'1. Looks taller than others by a good amount in videos and photos.

15 million followers on tiktok, most popular app rn. While Chico was popular on an obscure website lmao.

No you really don’t know anything appeal. I didn’t respond to you cus you were coping.

Muh intelligence, 5.5 on trm, 7.5
IMG 0574

he got more likes, deal with it sperg

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, It'snotover and Deleted member 23558
You are going too far and 6'1 is clearly enough height, but I don't think he is 6'1. Looks taller than others by a good amount in videos and photos.
his proportions looks 6'2 max

His SMV I say it because of his height and frame, easily Chico is more attractive facially, but the actor halo is more powerful, and btw, this is Chico at 29 years old
1578135 EFBA587E D293 437A 9A41 F4A72F708726

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled
His SMV I say it because of his height and frame, easily Chico is more attractive facially, but the actor halo is more powerful, and btw, this is Chico at 29 years old
View attachment 2398516
Is it me or does he low key have a Tristan Tate vibe jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Zylk
Handsome guy

15 million followers on tiktok, most popular app rn. While Chico was popular on an obscure website lmao.

No you really don’t know anything appeal. I didn’t respond to you cus you were coping.

Muh intelligence, 5.5 on trm, 7.5
View attachment 2398497

he got more likes, deal with it
The reason was because Chico popularity was back in the 2000s when the internet wasn't that popular compared to it now was which is why it was an obscure website. Think harder and more logical buddy when making an argument. YouTube wasn't even that popular back than at that time.

I wasn't coping. I said use better photos to represent Mukasa to appear as NT like Obed which is the main driving factor to get good success. All the experiments and photos that you and @Blackgymmax were terrible to represent Mukasa as NT.

It does not matter if Obed gets more likes than Mukasa if their quality of likes is similar and on par. What matters at this point is how many girls they want to enjoy with and the quality of the girls, but that's up to what they want their life. Looks are subjective to each person and up to their preference too that suits their type. They already hit the threshold to enjoy life as much as possible due their looks and these experiments does not change anything that affects their life deep down in life quality.
View attachment 2398516
I'm talking about no celebrity bias here and his facial looks being way more attractive makes him get better results as it's more rare than height and frame considering they are not that far apart in height and frame. I don't think the difference would be that huge because of height and frame especially on dating apps. Yeah, he is 29 there. I'm talking about when he was 26 back in 2017.

This is him when he was 26. He mogs Jacob to oblivion when he was 26. The reason he most likely descended due to letting himself ago because of having a family and all that combined with him approaching 30.

Last edited:
The reason was because Chico popularity was back in the 2000s when the internet wasn't that popular compared to it now was which is why it was an obscure website. Think harder and more logical buddy when making an argument. YouTube wasn't even that popular back than at that time.

I wasn't coping. I said use better photos to represent Mukasa to appear as NT like Obed which is the main driving factor to get good success. All the experiments and photos that you and @Blackgymmax were terrible to represent Mukasa as NT.

It does not matter if Obed gets more likes than Mukasa if their quality of likes is similar and on par. What matters at this point is how many girls they want to enjoy with and the quality of the girls, but that's up to what they want their life. Looks are subjective to each person and up to their preference too that suits their type. They already hit the threshold to enjoy life as much as possible due their looks and these experiments does not change anything that affects their life deep down in life quality.

I'm talking about no celebrity bias here and his facial looks being way more attractive makes him get better results as it's more rare than height and frame considering they are not that far apart in height and frame. I don't think the difference would be that huge because of height and frame especially on dating apps. Yeah, he is 29 there. I'm talking about when he was 26 back in 2017.

This is him when he was 26. He mogs Jacob to oblivion when he was 26. The reason he most likely descended due to letting himself ago because of having a family and all that combined with him approaching 30.

Yes, definitely. In its prime, Mogs him to oblivion. Probably, if he wanted to, he could regain the appearance he had when he was younger. When he was 20-24 years old, it was crazy

Yes, definitely. In its prime, Mogs him to oblivion. Probably, if he wanted to, he could regain the appearance he had when he was younger. When he was 20-24 years old, it was crazy
Yeah, Chico prime obviously mogs Jacob in his prime. I meant comparing who mogs in prime to prime, but now both are no longer good looking due to the age pill.

89.jpg

Enjoy your youth before it runs out.