WHY the fuck do ASIAN women have height preference when the majority of Asian people are short?!

Kofri727

Kofri727

D1 Salludon Glazer

I've seen multiple posts of Asian women making fun of short people - most of them look severely deformed and has 10kgs of makeup on their face to mask their flaws. It's crazy to think that they don't even want their own people JFL , the entire comment section r filled with many Asian women making fun of short guys when they are like 150cm themselves. Why the fuck do these ugly btches think they deserve someone tall JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormy69 and hopecel
why do ugly incels here not like fat women

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, SidharthTheSlayer, KpopmaxxingGuy and 3 others
hoes running eugenics program ded srs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, protomogger9873, PrinceofDarkness and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, RealNinja, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
View attachment 2959837View attachment 2959838View attachment 2959839
I've seen multiple posts of Asian women making fun of short people - most of them look severely deformed and has 10kgs of makeup on their face to mask their flaws. It's crazy to think that they don't even want their own people JFL , the entire comment section r filled with many Asian women making fun of short guys when they are like 150cm themselves. Why the fuck do these ugly btches think they deserve someone tall JFL
even in Asia they demand 178cm/5'10+

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, hopecel, Kofri727 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and Kofri727
Watch Aaron Clarey's videos on YouTube on this topic: Women don't like the bottom 95% of men all that much. They only pretended to like them in previous generations because they needed the income of those men to survive.

That's only a 2 min clip. He's done a deep dive on this topic.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: say∅ and Kofri727
  • JFL
Reactions: Kofri727
why should a ugly skinny man date a fat women ?
They shouldn't have to. The dating market is just skewed af. Dick is cheap. Pussy is expensive.
Men have no choice but to become content without women. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09WVL441P
Because unless you're the top 5%, women don't want you. Most men on this forum have no chance of becoming a top 5% man. And becoming a top 5% man mostly comes down to money. Women don't weigh looks as much as men on this forum think they do. Incels over-rate the importance of looks. Because they think they can get into the top 5% of looks by losing weight, hitting the gym and having surgeries. But most incels here are too low IQ to get in the top 5% of income earners.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and Kofri727
They shouldn't have to. The dating market is just skewed af. Dick is cheap. Pussy is expensive.
Men have no choice but to become content without women. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09WVL441P
Because unless you're the top 5%, women don't want you. Most men on this forum have no chance of becoming a top 5% man. And becoming a top 5% man mostly comes down to money. Women don't weigh looks as much as men on this forum think they do. Incels over-rate the importance of looks. Because they think they can get into the top 5% of looks by losing weight, hitting the gym and having surgeries. But most incels here are too low IQ to get in the top 5% of income earners.
can you transfer few thousands buck for me then?

• JFL
this type of noodles will call you tall at 6'0

• +1
Well tbh 6ft is considered tall over here
Filipino JB said me I'm "too tall" at 6'0 while European women call me short tbh

• JFL
Filipino JB said me I'm "too tall" at 6'0 while European women call me short tbh
I'm 6'2 in but practically invisible and get no play . Brutal racepill

• So Sad
Reactions: hopecel
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel
then u understand the concept of preferences

women love height
Women love height the same way men do. On tiktok it seem to be different since it became half a joke / trend
Only incels actually believe height is allat. Pretty funny of you not including yourself when you talk abt incels

Women love height the same way men do. On tiktok it seem to be different since it became half a joke / trend
Only incels actually believe height is allat. Pretty funny of you not including yourself when you talk abt incels
maybe because i dont fit in the definition of a incel and also don't share their thought process stupid ass nigga :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Kofri727 and bradpittshairline
this has been explained 100 times, women don’t want guys that are taller than them. They want guys that are taller than other men, because it’s a status symbol and makes you look more powerful. Of course not all short women want a man that towers over them. But a lot of 5’0 women still want you to be 6’0+

• +1
Reactions: Kofri727 and bradpittshairline
thanks nigga u definitely know me
Its so easy to anderstand you
Your tall and ugly / curry, so you have to come post that height is everything to cope so you dont end up roping

Your tall and ugly / curry, so you have to come post that height is everything to cope so you dont end up roping
kinda described me there Bhai :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: mathis
youre projecting hard nigga im 180cm im not tall, and I'm not ugly either...

keep trying lmao

• JFL
Reactions: mathis
youre projecting hard nigga im 180cm im not tall, and I'm not ugly either...

keep trying lmao
HAHAHA YEAH SO YOUR CURRY I WAS RIGHT :ROFLMAO:
180cm is objectively tall in asia if not very tall jfl

• JFL
HAHAHA YEAH SO YOUR CURRY I WAS RIGHT :ROFLMAO:
180cm is objectively tall in asia if not very tall jfl
nigga i told u im curry u did not figure it out

and im not in asia I'm in the west

• JFL
nigga i told u im curry u did not figure it out

and im not in asia I'm in the west
You never told me that you are a curry :ogre: Bruh your not only a curry but also a fucking retard
Curry in the west is beyond over even if you were 190cm jfl only a chad face can save you at that point

w
You never told me that you are a curry :ogre: Bruh your not only a curry but also a fucking retard
Curry in the west is beyond over even if you were 190cm jfl only a chad face can save you at that point
Where can I geo as a 6'2 curry low mtn facially maybe even ltn? Is it over or I can geo somewhere

you answered your own question.
The majority of them are short.

w

Where can I geo as a 6'2 curry low mtn facially maybe even ltn? Is it over or I can geo somewhere
India 100%
Wont be bothered by your race, + height + softmax + maybe money ? = easy htn

i get hoes everytime i go out with a fresh cut so idk why u so mad that IM CURRY

not gonna geo to rapist country jfl I'd rather continue living here in singapore as an ltn :lul:

Which is why the high school and college chads slay like crazy right?

• +1
Which is why the high school and college chads slay like crazy right?
The high school and college Chads are like the starting quarterback of the school's football team right? Status. High school and college is a different meat market from the world of adults. I sometimes forget that most of you guys are minors and half my age or less. :lul:

This 29 year old dude has NEVER had a girlfriend

Don't give me this shit that he's not good looking enough. :lul:
Before I even bother to listen to him, I'm going to assume the fucker is autistic and broke (like me. Though I'm probably less broke than him.. for now).

Last edited:
The high school and college Chads are like the starting quarterback of the school's football team right? Status. High school and college is a different meat market from the world of adults. I sometimes forget that most of you guys are minors and half my age or less. :lul:

This 29 year old dude has NEVER had a girlfriend

Don't give me this shit that he's not good looking enough. :lul:
Before I even bother to listen to him, I'm going to assume the fucker is autistic and broke (like me. Though I'm probably less broke than him.. for now).

how old are you ?

Little shits will ruin heightmoggers bloodlines

• So Sad
damn she looks latina tho or is attempting to look latina i guess

• Hmm...
damn she looks latina tho or is attempting to look latina i guess
I can see a little , Malay people with excessive makeup probably tryna look like they mixed or sum idk.

• +1
Reactions: gooner23