Why the fuck do I have to do this shit just for some shitty fast food wageslave job?

TheDragon

TheDragon

Facecel

I'm trying to apply for some crew member job at a fast food place and I get this shit while applying. gIvE uS a fiVE mInUtE veeDEo oF wHaT wOuLd Do iF yOu sTuCk oN a DeSeRteD IsLaNd :soy:? What the fuck is this bullshit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Eren, LampPostPrime and 2 others
View attachment 2327816
I'm trying to apply for some crew member job at a fast food place and I get this shit while applying. gIvE uS a fiVE mInUtE veeDEo oF wHaT wOuLd Do iF yOu sTuCk oN a DeSeRteD IsLaNd :soy:? What the fuck is this bullshit?
Before they used to make you come in for an interview now it'll be done virtually but I see this online stuff as more of a humiliation technique as opposed to the face 2 face interview

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, emeraldglass and TheDragon
we'd also love to see the vid!

• WTF
Reactions: TheDragon
5 minutes is crazy

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, emeraldglass and TheDragon
View attachment 2327816
Simply capture a 5-minute video of yourself wanking, as I genuinely believe that's what you would do if you found yourself stranded on a deserted island.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and TheDragon
((()))

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Intolerant Aesthete and TheDragon
Goldblatt makes 8 trillion in the time it takes for you to make 5k

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and Intolerant Aesthete
View attachment 2327816
choose three books of value
and talk abit about it
i think they wanna see if you are dumb or not