Why the fuck do i keep getting ghosted

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
I match with a few girl on dating apps, one even sent me nudes and ask me to take her virginity, we texted for like 3 days then BOOM GHOSTED.

Another girl even asked to meet up the next week, but ended up ghosting. Wtf is wrong with these foids? They send me nudes and shit which i assume means they are interested in me, then they completely stop responding??

This has happened like 10 times already. I always try to text something funny and interesting and keep the convo going with questions, even swallowed my pride and double texted some of them and still nothing :feelswhy: Its like they died or something lmao

Guess im just too subhuman and they be talking to chad instead :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, PrinceLuenLeoncur and thereallegend
Simpcucklord

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 17763
Show your face and i will tell you if "game" is the reason for the ghosting.

What should i do to keep the convo interesting then? It got boring fast if not
You should be meeting up irl ASAP, not trying to make them your penpals

Literally should take less than 10 messages to arrange to meet

• Hmm...
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911
Show your face and i will tell you if "game" is the reason for the ghosting.
I'm recessed i posted my pic on here before got told i need bimax lmao

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and PrinceLuenLeoncur
You should be meeting up irl ASAP, not trying to make them your penpals

Literally should take less than 10 messages to arrange to meet

I think only chad could do that tbh, i tried once telling the girl to meet on friday and the girl said she wasn't free on that day, then when i said another day she said still not free :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
bigger chad came in the way

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, ROTTING and alphaChadpeasant911
I think only chad could do that tbh, i tried once telling the girl to meet on friday and the girl said she wasn't free on that day, then when i said another day she said still not free :lul:
That just means she was never going to meet with you you dense motherfucker

She's not busy, she's just on dating apps for validation and never going to meet with you no matter how much time you waste talking to her and validating her like some kind of circus monkey

The few girls who will actually be willing to meet with you will do so after a very brief conversation. If not then they were simply never going to meet with you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 14774 and 4 others
That just means she was never going to meet with you you dense motherfucker

She's not busy, she's just on dating apps for validation and never going to meet with you no matter how much time you waste talking to her and validating her like some kind of circus monkey

The few girls who will actually be willing to meet with you will do so after a very brief conversation. If not then they were simply never going to meet with you
Fuck bro thats brutal :feelswah:
idk how they can just do that without feeling bad or anything lmao
Like if i didn't like someone i would just tell them im not interested instead of ghosting and making them wonder wtf happened
Foids are truly evil af :feelscry:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 17763
Literally everything that happens to you happens to me when speaking to white foids. Go after ethnic girls they don’t flake as much and don’t leave you on read as much

Fuck bro thats brutal :feelswah:
idk how they can just do that without feeling bad or anything lmao
Like if i didn't like someone i would just tell them im not interested instead of ghosting and making them wonder wtf happened
Foids are truly evil af :feelscry:
I don’t know either bro I feel just like you rn it’s hell I suffer the exact same thing

I have no understanding why women can’t just be more honest like “sorry I’m no longer intrested” instead of playing mind games. My trick is to associate 0 emotional attachment to any foid your speaking 2 literally none that way when they flake you won’t care

• +1
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911
I don’t know either bro I feel just like you rn it’s hell I suffer the exact same thing

I have no understanding why women can’t just be more honest like “sorry I’m no longer intrested” instead of playing mind games. My trick is to associate 0 emotional attachment to any foid your speaking 2 literally none that way when they flake you won’t care
bigger chad came in the way
you cucks are still bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
you cucks are still bluepilled
They should stop beating around the bush and be honest. And LOL if you don’t think I’m aware they speaking to another chad I’m not retarded I’m aware of womens infinate options.

They should stop beating around the bush and be honest. And LOL if you don’t think I’m aware they speaking to another chad I’m not retarded I’m aware of womens infinate options.
there is nothing to understand. playing with HTN men is fun to them

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
They don’t even know they hurt my poor little innocent soul when they ghost me without warning. I legit seethe and rage :feelswah::feelswhy: I hate them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45942
They don’t even know they hurt my poor little innocent soul when they ghost me without warning. I legit seethe and rage :feelswah::feelswhy: I hate them
they know it. women are pure evil and men are pure fools. adam and eve

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Anchor_Ship
Legit, even the first woman our ancestor was a filthy fucking slag whore bitche deceptive manipulating scheming little wrench :feelsrope::feelswah::feelswhy: thanks to her innocent simp Adam got punished

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45942
I just say hey lets meet up tmrw most say yes plz. Those who give another day i just delete the match. Lol at talking w foids. Im 1 message guy

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Literally everything that happens to you happens to me when speaking to white foids. Go after ethnic girls they don’t flake as much and don’t leave you on read as much

OVer for us bro :feelsrope:

Ikr its like they dont want you but wont tell you cos they still want to keep you as an option just incase a chad ghosts them so that they can fall back on you

So instead they ghost and leave guys confused and hurt over it. Its fucked tbh :rage:

I just say hey lets meet up tmrw most say yes plz. Those who give another day i just delete the match. Lol at talking w foids. Im 1 message guy
Then you would be missing out on potential dates if the girl was really busy :lul:

Then you would be missing out on potential dates if the girl was really busy :lul:
Doesnt matter. If she was very busy it means her life > my face. I wanna get worshipped so its a no for me, while u keep jestermaxxing them

Doesnt matter. If she was very busy it means her life > my face. I wanna get worshipped so its a no for me, while u keep jestermaxxing them
Damn are u chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
accept the reality, you aren't good enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
She found a better looking man

Your name answers your question

I match with a few girl on dating apps, one even sent me nudes and ask me to take her virginity, we texted for like 3 days then BOOM GHOSTED.

Another girl even asked to meet up the next week, but ended up ghosting. Wtf is wrong with these foids? They send me nudes and shit which i assume means they are interested in me, then they completely stop responding??

This has happened like 10 times already. I always try to text something funny and interesting and keep the convo going with questions, even swallowed my pride and double texted some of them and still nothing :feelswhy: Its like they died or something lmao

Guess im just too subhuman and they be talking to chad instead :feelswah:
I loved her