Why the fuck do I look different in every photo I take

sushii

sushii

Iron
Title, gf and others say it’s not much but I look extremely different in pictures not far apart of even just day to day in mirror. Could wearing/not wearing retainers and the position of teeth affect anything or I’m just going crazy with no basis

when i wasn’t diagnosed with schizophrenia i had thought the same thing were everyday i woke up i looked different and in my mind it was because every time i went to sleep my consciousness would switch to a body in another world where i looked slightly different

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lokmazclock and slavicpsycho
Title, gf and others say it’s not much but I look extremely different in pictures not far apart of even just day to day in mirror. Could wearing/not wearing retainers and the position of teeth affect anything or I’m just going crazy with no basis
lighting, disortion, and the fact that it is a still picture. When you look at someone or in the mirror you arent frozen so you look more natural

Focusing so much on your looks fucks you up mentally. Just measure your ratios and find your good features to understand your look level. Your brain is not a reliable source when looking at your self

lighting, disortion, and the fact that it is a still picture. When you look at someone or in the mirror you arent frozen so you look more natural
when i wasn’t diagnosed with schizophrenia i had thought the same thing were everyday i woke up i looked different and in my mind it was because every time i went to sleep my consciousness would switch to a body in another world where i looked slightly different
Greycel invasion

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and slavicpsycho