Why the fuck do my male friends refuse to let women bear any responsibility wtf JFL

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
This girl who we know was leading on my friend for attention for months to the point he became borderline mentally ill from her antics. We were talking about it and they put all the blame on our other male close friend who knows her very well and apparently was “manipulating her” into leading him on.

I was like wait, you do know this is her fault, she is actively making the decision to do this and she’s a grown woman so I think maybe she is the problem here….

My friends were absolutely shocked I said this …
How they looked at me I’m not even kidding
Season 18 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent

“Nah she doesn’t know any better she’s innocent and is being manipulated by (aforementioned friend) and doesn’t have many friends here blablabla”. I couldn’t believe my ears, literally none of them put an ounce of blame on the girl who is doing all these things in the first place. They all started going against my opinion I felt like I was going crazy or something. Btw when I talked to her about the situation she basically said she’s psychologically torturing him on purpose just lol… This is why I don’t care about friendships anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, BlackpillRemedy, denthegodking and 11 others
Nigga its a fucking woman, she cant do anything to you, why are u acting like a faggot ur friends are right but also just as pussy as you are for being mentally ill over a girl.

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking, Pandora, pablomaxx and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Pandora, kviijjjjj, $ u b H u m a n and 1 other person
Welcome to normie land. I have so many stories like this. Meme gender is innocent and can do no wrong

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking, incel194012940, fukmylyf and 6 others
My normfag friends when I tell them women are more advantaged
IMG 4610

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, denthegodking, GRAVEMAN and 5 others
This girl who we know was leading on my friend for attention for months to the point he became borderline mentally ill from her antics. We were talking about it and they put all the blame on our other male close friend who knows her very well and apparently was “manipulating her” into leading him on.

I was like wait, you do know this is her fault, she is actively making the decision to do this and she’s a grown woman so I think maybe she is the problem here….

Season 18 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent

“Nah she doesn’t know any better she’s innocent and is being manipulated by (aforementioned friend) and doesn’t have many friends here blablabla”. I couldn’t believe my ears, literally none of them put an ounce of blame on the girl who is doing all these things in the first place. They all started going against my opinion I felt like I was going crazy or something. Btw when I talked to her about the situation she basically said she’s psychologically torturing him on purpose just lol… This is why I don’t care about friendships anymore
I had similar situations with my loser friend who still simped for a girl even when she rejected him and made it clear that she has a bf and wants nothing to do with him, He was such a clueless simp that no amount of logic and wiseness I said to him got to his head. She actively ignored him and he still simped for her. I broke up my friendship with this loser friend because I just can’t stand these stupid behaviors.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: denthegodking, rg1235, Moggkrates and 3 others
They are weak sex deprived males so criticizing women is risky in their world.

They think if they criticize women, women won’t like it and will withhold sex.

This is the basis of all blue pill beliefs and behaviors.

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking, Pandora, pablomaxx and 2 others

Season 18 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent

It is your friends fault for being a friendzoned cuck, but your friends seem retarded or it's just a LARP. I can't believe that simping reached that level

Damn live as a hoe must be unbelievable. I should troon out soon, to get a taste of the cake

Can tell you were the nerd group at school

women are more neotenous than men so especially when young they get cute female halo and everybody assume they are morally pure beings esp young women with goodlooking neotenous faces

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking and pablomaxx