Why the fuck do white men desire asian women and asian men desire white women

Deleted member 9048

Deleted member 9048

‏‏‎ ‎
Lol what the fuck is wrong with this world? Bunch of horny sex addicts who desire exotic races to breed, Jfl at fucking white cunts who desire subhuman fucking ugly chinks and fucking chinks who want to breed with white women. You fucking squinty eyes chink wont even stand a chance with the aryan women. Only the vietnamese master race like me can get white women irl. Im based as fuck as white women only want to be fucked by a vietnamese lover from indochina not some fucking recessed chinks. Jfl at you fucking cuckfrauds. Your government brainwashed you into having as many children as you can and you believe that the more children you have the more blessed your family is. In fact, you chinks just want a dense population so that you can invade other countries. Half of china is supposed to belong to vietnam anyway. Just rope you fucking bat eaters

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 14262, Copeful and 21 others
FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME WE DONT “Desire Asian women” WE ARE BEING OUTCOMPETED FOR OUR OWN FEMALES BY HIGH T BLACK MEN AND DIVORCE RAPED BY POST WALL ROASTETTES. WE ARE LIKE THE GOTHS AND VANDALS BEING DISPLACED BY THE HUNS AND INVADING ROME. ITS AN ACT OF DESPERATION NOT AGGRESSION.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 9344 and 28 others
FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME WE DONT “Desire Asian women” WE ARE BEING OUTCOMPETED FOR OUR OWN FEMALES BY HIGH T BLACK MEN AND DIVORCE RAPED BY POST WALL ROASTETTES. WE ARE LIKE THE GOTHS AND VANDALS BEING DISPLACED BY THE HUNS AND INVADING ROME. ITS AN ACT OF DESPERATION NOT AGGRESSION.
Fucking cope. Blacks don't slay shit. Only Tyrones which is black Chad so why are you surprised?

On topic: I like asians coz they're tight, I like monolids and they have nice feet hmmmmm

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Hades, joeveniro and 18 others
every race finds whites the most attractive

Gook females get to act on this because white men are also attracted to them

Gook males can’t get white pussy

Also, most white men who have yellow fever are just weebs who can’t get white women so they date down into asians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Hades, Shebe and 27 others
They dont. Its just that white women can get celebs and chads as well as chads of any other race so easily and share these men over regular white dudes. White dudes think asian women are these perfect feminine goddesses when really these are the subhuman white men who have never experienced when a woman is attracted to them. ALL women will be like those Asians to white men if you're chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Good_Little_Goy, joeveniro and 4 others
some just Won'tStopNoodling because they have no other choice I suppose

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9355, Hades and 12 others

Also, most white men who have yellow fever are just weebs who can’t get white women so they date down into asians
u cant tell me i should date white american girls

Fucking cope. Blacks don't slay shit. Only Tyrones which is black Chad so why are you surprised?

On topic: I like asians coz they're tight, I like monolids and they have nice feet hmmmmm
How long has it been since you’ve seen an American high school or college? All a black guy has to do (as long as he’s not Colvin or beetle juice tier) is dress like thug and he has a buffet of self loathing white pussy served to him on a silver platter.

Sure you can’t slay top tier stacies unless you’re Tyrone, but the prospects for a 4PSL Gen Z Black are much better than his white counterpart as far as white women are concerned.

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, joeveniro, Short Ugly and Brown and 5 others

Youll probably never even see an ethnic chad irl EVER so they pretty much dont even exist lmao

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Good_Little_Goy, Short Ugly and Brown and 6 others
u have no idea why most man date asian women
its just that in many white countries the women suck ass
Looks above all.
Even if gook women are more submissive it ain’t worth it. Especially won’t be worth it when your hapa son turns out incel

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 6341
Looks above all.
Even if gook women are more submissive it ain’t worth it. Especially won’t be worth it when your hapa son turns out incel
abort if son
keep if girl

• JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Looks above all.
For most men it'd be worth it cause they won't care about what would happen to their son. They're just gonna say they got Asian women through their confidence and personality

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 6341
More like you’re incels competing against and being displaced by white chads

Cope
ChdCY45U8AAaws1

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron and Reiraku
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, ArgentineOmicron, Ampere and 5 others
NO SELF-ESTEEM HAVING WHITE MAN WANTS SOME GOOK UNLESS SHES 6PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
I
Lol what the fuck is wrong with this world? Bunch of horny sex addicts who desire exotic races to breed, Jfl at fucking white cunts who desire subhuman fucking ugly chinks and fucking chinks who want to breed with white women. You fucking squinty eyes chink wont even stand a chance with the aryan women. Only the vietnamese master race like me can get white women irl. Im based as fuck as white women only want to be fucked by a vietnamese lover from indochina not some fucking recessed chinks. Jfl at you fucking cuckfrauds. Your government brainwashed you into having as many children as you can and you believe that the more children you have the more blessed your family is. In fact, you chinks just want a dense population so that you can invade other countries. Half of china is supposed to belong to vietnam anyway. Just rope you fucking bat eaters
I went to Thailand twice

Vietnamese/asian guys can't get white girls, stop the cope.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
WMAF = act of desperation on the part of the white man cause he cant get a non-fat white woman

asian women still see white particularly American whites as conquerors so they are attracted

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Blackgymmax
They dont. Its just that white women can get celebs and chads as well as chads of any other race so easily and share these men over regular white dudes. White dudes think asian women are these perfect feminine goddesses when really these are the subhuman white men who have never experienced when a woman is attracted to them. ALL women will be like those Asians to white men if you're chad

They’re genetic garbage white men and can’t get anything better and create subhuman incel sons jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Gaia262

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and JihadChad
Screenshot 20200824 131104 DuckDuckGo
Screenshot 20200824 130453 DuckDuckGo
Attachments 5
Screenshot 20200824 130354 DuckDuckGo

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 6341, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
Cope, go cry for BIG WHITE COCK moggers u utter sub'uman

It's just a preference. Everyone has different tastes, sure some guys are such incels that they can only get asian girls but I am sure that for the vast majority it is only because the fact that they look different and are different from the white girls, white guys are more interested. In some cases, it's because even the culture and the way they act is different, this is why so many white guys are attracted to Japanese girls, because they look completely different and live also a very different life than most white girls. Asian girls like white guys because they are different from the typical asian guy, just like white guys like asian girls because they are different from the typical white girl, it just makes a lot of sense when you see it that way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
I had a thick viet gf for 2 yrs, they are crazy controlling and jealous

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 110
Asians need to be breeded out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984

Cry me a river

This shouldn't be shocking.

He's good looking for an Asian.

Meanwhile, sub4 ugly white dudes have to settle with Asian women.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Pinoy/viet/Thai girls can be hit the rest is meh

@Salludon big fan bhai

No normal white man desires Asian women only 3psl faggots

• +1
Only cringe weebs

• +1
Why the fuck do white men desire asian women and asian men desire white women
Your statement is NOT 100% Correct.

It's like this!! (on average)

Asian women desire white men. White men don't necesairely desire Asian women, but in plenty white places white man have difficulty finding a good/decent white woman. So they are open then to dating Asian women.

Asian men desire white women. That you got correct.

Conclusion. More often. It's bascially white is desired.

WHITE MEN don't have YELLOW FEVER
But ASIAN WOMEN have WHITE FEVER

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 9048
No normal white man desires Asian women only 3psl faggots
More often then not. It's due to a white man his lack of options. Due to whatever reasons. It's often the choice between incle, a really ugly white woman, and long dry spells. Or a decent to good looking Asian woman. It's not a choice of want often, but more a choice of least bad option.

• Woah
White men desire yellow women because of neoteny, Europeans have been practicing neotenous breeding for thousands of years
Asian men don't desire white women, they desire attractive women like all men. When was the last time you saw a chink thirsting after an ugly white roastie?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 6512
Since when White men desire Asian women?

• +1
I do not desire Asian females. It is a jewish lie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 9048