Why the fuck does a sub3 get more girls than me?

NT pill kek. I see it too countless sub5s slaying lots of girls, and got me confused sometimes too. I think we underestimate importance of NT, which most of us fuckin arent cuz we are on this site :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, psycomog and project chadlite
well, if i need to be honest all of the girls he’a with r btches or ugly.
still is more than ull ever get but mirin effort 4 ur friend (hes gonna get an std)

• +1
Reactions: psycomog
NT pill kek. I see it too countless sub5s slaying lots of girls, and got me confused sometimes too. I think we underestimate importance of NT, which most of us fuckin arent cuz we are on this site :feelswhy:
yeah

Suspiciously you left his height out.

Suspiciously you left his height out.
i’m more tall then him, he’s like 5’7ft.
Also i wanted to edit the thread to include the height too but it doesn’t let me

not very hard to fuck dumb bitches tbh
maybe he knows how to play with their minds
Nah bro manipulation doesn’t exist according to this shithole!!!

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryan and psycomog
There’s a rat-looking boy in my school,everytime i see him,he’s around some girls.BUT HOW!?
He got a bad ass acne,he’s skinny asf,he doesn’t got bone mass and he stinks:(
status nigga that mainly status also i know its a running gag but personality do play a small role if someone is rate as 5 out of 10 by some girl then she gets to know him an he has the most perfect matching personnnality it would make you rate 6 out of 10 in my mind personnality do play aminor role anything between 0.25 to 1 but im not over rating it like others you could be an asshole if your a cha you can get with anything you migh cheat on her beat her ass anything she wouldnt complain so im not saying like those dating guru nigga ow ersonnality is everything all i say is perssonality is overated and contrairely to guys in this forum i find it have a minor role

• +1
I made a thread on this very subject a while ago, lot of good replies but ultimately nobody had a real answer for it.

I made a thread on this very subject a while ago, lot of good replies but ultimately nobody had a real answer for it.
The answer is that he’s lying 😂

• JFL
He may be making this situation up but the point still stands. Girls fuck subhumans often
They prob are nt or some other shit

But does it matter tbh? Nothing changes, even if nt is law, If your not nt you have to look good to compensate

how is the thread called

Users who are viewing this thread

Back