Why the FUCK does these forums overrate women so HIGH

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Silver
I am genuinely so confused why people overrate so much; it’s ridiculous. They’ll call an average looking girl with eyeliner a “Stacy” I know female ratings are a cope as most of it comes down to preference, but here we are saying that some average girl is looksmatched to Hernan Drago?!?! This is so confusing can someone tell me why girls get rated so high on these forums

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix, ForeskinCarbonAlloy, wasakaka and 1 other person
why do incels overrate women broooo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nirvana, CookieGuy and fluoride1337
I am genuinely so confused why people overrate so much; it’s ridiculous. They’ll call an average looking girl with eyeliner a “Stacy” I know female ratings are a cope as most of it comes down to preference, but here we are saying that some average girl is looksmatched to Hernan Drago?!?! This is so confusing can someone tell me why girls get rated so high on these forums
Cause their incels

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
simpy behavior

• +1
All women are stacy

• Hmm...
Tbh I rate only appeal wise. Never gave a fuck about bones and never will.

Belle Delphine is a GigaStacy and idc about her bones

rated 3 or 4 girls stacy max and all were supermodels lol

Cause 80% of org users have never touched a foid, the same shit happens in prisons when men find female security guards hot who they otherwise wouldn't in the free world

They also rate men way lower than is realistic. Someone will post a crazy handsome dude and people will be like "wow, solid HTN" or "6.5/10, above average but needs a Cathal tilt" and then majority of the other comments will agree. Usually a few people see through it tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back