why the fuck is college so expensive in america?

Deleted member 8202

Deleted member 8202

Solstice
im probably gonna have to waste what supposed to be my prime years (19-24) fighting for israel to afford going to this fucking shit.

its over if your parents didnt save up for you. my worthless nigger dad didnt save any fuckign money for my education and he wont cosign a student loan either, and he makes a lot of money (100k+) so i can get fuck all student aid. greedy boomer subhuman. JFL i will miss out on youth years. i will be surrounded by niggers anad mexicans fighting for israel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Insecure03 and Casadonis
(((👃)))

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, diggbicc, justshowerbro and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Because modern society is designed to suck the life out of you. Try a trade school if you can.
On a side note, anyone else notice how the USA government knows they can't trick men into dying through patriotism or family anymore because men can't have that now, so they give them basic health privileges and money?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
college is only good for slaying if youre 6psl+ otherwise cope

Because modern society is designed to suck the life out of you. Try a trade school if you can.
On a side note, anyone else notice how the USA government knows they can't trick men into dying through patriotism or family anymore because men can't have that now, so they give them basic health privileges and money?
yes, if there weren't all these benefits we wouldnt have a single person in our armed forces lmfao

• +1
i mean how the fuck are people okay with this shit? we are the only 1st world country to do bullshit like this
It’s ducking brutal. Colleges near me charge ~240,000 for a 4 year degree.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6867
[IMG alt="ShitLife"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/8/8202.jpg?1594035035[/IMG]

If you hold the keys to success, you're guaranteed money from every living soul. 'Murica

because the Americans didn't vote for bernie

It's expensive because it's subsidised so heavily for various groups/types of people. Look at it from their viewpoint. They're getting their tuition money from people who qualify for all sorts of subsidies from the government (which comes out of your taxes). From a business perspective, why wouldn't they raise prices? You raise the price, you get more free money from the government through the students who apply for the said free money.

As long as people keep paying for it (forever), they will keep raising the price.

Wrong forum section

College is expensive because:
1. Everybody wants to send their kids to college - trade schools are honestly better for the dumbasses who go for no reason without ambition
2. More and more administrators doing useless work are hired every year. If you look at any institution - many have public records easily accessible- there are plenty of admins making 300,000 dollars or more doing worthless jobs that were done by one person for 45,000 dollars before
3. college is a form of public wealth distribution from the middle class to the lowest class. Financial aid makes it so that poor folks - especially minorities- are given opportunities that would otherwise be going to wealthier people. Its not very intelligent in American society as our middle class is not very wealthy compared to our upper class but it is what it is.

These are the reasons. That being said - if you come from a disadvantaged family my advice would be for you to apply to as many schools as possible after having filed for financial aid. Many schools will be willing to pay for a good deal of your education; this is especially true for schools that you are overqualified for.

The schools will look at your parents' income and their net wealth- if your parents are wealthy and not willing to pay for your education then you are a little fucked. If that were the case I would advise you to legally separate yourself from being their dependent and file for financial aid with strictly your name.

Keep in mind
if you are going to uni for thte partying you can go to some pretty cheap state schools with a great partying scene
if you are going because you feel like you should - start thinking how a degree will help you; don't major is worthless shit like geology/art history etc.

I remembered that there are a good deal of asian americans in this forum. My friends - do whatever you can to not be registered as an asian. If you are happa make sure to say you are white. If you are indian - pray you can pass as a latino or an african american; if your name is reasonably generic enough you should totally do it. Race is self identified in america and this is entirely legal.

Asians are heavily over represented in college and are the most heavily discriminated against in the application process

It is unlikely anybody will do the legwork to find out your deal anyway - remember people are much more scared of being racist to you than you think- its a college campus after all.

Last edited:
  • +1