Why the fuck is leanmaxxing so hard

slavic

slavic

Siberian Slayer
I’m hungry 24/7, 18% body fat right now trying to get to around 12-14% range but i deadass cannot do it, i can fast pretty well but when i do eat i overeat junk food

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Frankiks2 and nathan
I’m hungry 24/7, 18% body fat right now trying to get to around 12-14% range but i deadass cannot do it, i can fast pretty well but when i do eat i overeat junk food
start chewing gum your body think's your eating so it stop making you hungry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AySab, goat123, Frankiks2 and 1 other person
start chewing gum your body think's your eating so it stop making you hungry
I chew a lot of gum and drink a lot of water but it doesn’t help ngl

• +1
Reactions: nathan
yeah I pretty much gave up leanmaxxing
shits basically impossible the chemicals are too addicting your brain is just fucked up
im 30% BF though so youre lucky

• JFL
Reactions: jackinthebox, Frankiks2, nathan and 3 others
It's not, you're just lazy, the average homeless person is lean

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: jackinthebox, GabachoCopium, sayi and 3 others
If it was easy you wouldn't see so many fat fucks on a day to day basis

• +1
Reactions: AySab, goat123, Frankiks2 and 4 others
yeah I pretty much gave up leanmaxxing
shits basically impossible the chemicals are too addicting your brain is just fucked up
im 30% BF though so youre lucky
Nah bro i am not lucky i cannot gain or lose weight i’m at a static body fat %, bad metabolism genes i guess

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat123 and 91302
caffiene

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goat123 and 91302
Get Leptin injections to suppress hunger.

Just meal prep

Eat the same meal everyday for a week (preferably nutritious foods high in protein) and track your weight to make sure it’s going down. If it isn’t then replace or cut food off.

Do cardio and lift weights/ calisthenics if you want to have muscle underneath

Throw out all your shit food and just don’t eat fast food it isn’t that hard

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod
18% and suffering? kek then you're just a fatfuck addicted to food that's all. Try eating low calorie filling foods there's no other way around it

bruh, try warrior diet, then go into OMAD, then rolling 48s if you don't have muscle yet. Then build muscle when you're 10% bf. Then cycle from lean bulking from 10% bf to 16 %bf, then back to 10% or 8% if you want better facial defintion gains.

Amphetamines or mph and keto for a couple of weeks you’ll be fine + exercise. If you can’t bear no carbs get raw honey and shit ton of fruit

cut carbs and eat meat only

Amphetamines or mph and keto for a couple of weeks you’ll be fine + exercise. If you can’t bear no carbs get raw honey and shit ton of fruit
Not going on keto coz i’ll lose a lot of water weight which is not what i want i want to lose body fat only

Focus on eating foods that fill you up but have lower calories, so a lot of vegetables and fruits. That will help you out the most.

Their are other things you can do that help to naturally suppress appetite. Cocao powder is a good one. Coffee also

Hungry all the time is the biggest sign that a cut is too aggressive, should only be in a 1000 cal defiect for maybe 4 weeks tops. Egg whites are crazy 1cup is like 80 cals near 0 carbs and fill you up. Also drink a ton of water and distract yourself with games or something

Focus on eating foods that fill you up but have lower calories, so a lot of vegetables and fruits. That will help you out the most.

Their are other things you can do that help to naturally suppress appetite. Cocao powder is a good one. Coffee also
Coffee makes me tired for some reason though?

nicotine patch, caffeine, gum and water suppress my appetite.
I sometimes literally have to force my self to eat.

what’s your bf %

what’s your bf %
i was genetically blessed with a low bf% and a fast metabolic rate.
i dont workout, I just try this stack before School for appetite suppression and enhanced brain function.

i was genetically blessed with a low bf% and a fast metabolic rate.

i dont workout, I just try this stack before School for appetite suppression and enhanced brain function.
Lucky, if i could drink caffeine and get appetite suppressed and energy i would but unfortunately i get tired from it, pretty uncommon but that’s just how it is

Lucky, if i could drink caffeine and get appetite suppressed and energy i would but unfortunately i get tired from it, pretty uncommon but that’s just how it is
yh thats cuz after the caffeine peak ull energy will crash down.
try adderall or semaglutide (although both are dangerous if abused so be careful).

niggas saying keto and shit
meanwhile I end up eating 4lbs of fucking beef because i get so hungry jfl

yh thats cuz after the caffeine peak ull energy will crash down.
try adderall or semaglutide (although both are dangerous if abused so be careful).
No i don’t get any stimulation after drinking it, i just get tired

stop being lazy and get some control over urself and you'll do it, exercise, diet and drinking lots of water isnt even hard

If it was easy you wouldn't see so many fat fucks on a day to day basis

It's easy if you stop eating goyslop. It's hard if you refuse to give up goyslop. You have thousands of generations of ancestors who stayed lean without even trying or knowing what a calorie is. It's not hard, it doesn't require tracking, personal trainers or supplements. It just requires that you stop eating goyslop.