Why the fuck is this Asian favored over a blonde HTB?

aber

aber

6’1 lifetime MTN
I’m sure we’ve all been catching up on the boys, great show. But everyone hates on starlight in favor of the chink kimoko or whatever her name is. Look at this shit. She’s getting absolutely mogged by a girl in that one photo.

IMG 5800

IMG 5801

IMG 5802

IMG 5803

Meanwhile starlight, blonde HTB is overshadowed. Absolutely wild to me.
IMG 5804

Attachments

• IMG_5799.jpeg
    IMG_5799.jpeg
    332.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5801.jpeg
    IMG_5801.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, HeightPilledum, noobs and 3 others
Both old hag LTBs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, MostGLSlayer, Kristin and 2 others
IMG 5805

Mogs the Asian to death

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Virtue signaling ethnics

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Kristin and lowtiernormiechad
Foids are all subhuman
So "mog battles" between them are always cringe and futile

Ethnics have realized that they cant get white women so now they go for asians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyebagcel, murdah, Chadeep and 3 others
I would ravage the blonde.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and aber
Foids are all subhuman
So "mog battles" between them are always cringe
This is not a battle, rather a call out of how fucking retarded people are to choose an Asian over a blonde. And those comments aren’t cherry picked either.

This is not a battle, rather a call out of how fucking retarded people are to choose an Asian over a blonde. And those comments aren’t cherry picked either.
Yeah ik, but whether a foid "mogs" another or not doesn't matter, cos I see so many subhuman foids worshipped

Soulless black eyes

• +1
Reactions: aber
@HeightPilledum @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj
There was an earlier thread about “thick women.” Basically “thick” is a cope black guys use cause they can only get fat girls and not normal looking girls. Instead of admitting this, they just say their preference is “thick” aka overweight girls as a form of self preservation. Same goes for autistic white guys preferring asian women over attractive white women. They know they could never get prime white women, so they don’t even try mentally and go for asian women instead. Some people actively know this, while some subconsciously follow it since its the path of least resistance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, murdah, Hottaco34 and 2 others
This is mostly a skin aging pill. White skin tends to not hold up to age that well.

You’re mostly posting older pics, she doesn’t look as good in more recent ones.

There was an early thread about “thick women.” Basically “thick” is a cope black guys use cause they can inly get fat girls and not normal looking girls. Instead of admitting this, they just say their preference is “thick” aka overweight girls as a form of self preservation. Same goes for autistic white guys preferring asian women over attractive white women. They know they could never get prime white women, so they don’t even try mentally and go for asian women instead.
Im a hapa
Brutal for your Dad
What if I'm not white?

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
This is mostly a skin aging pill. White skin tends to not hold up to age that well.

You’re mostly posting older pics, she doesn’t look as good in more recent ones.
Yeah she got fillers recently, looked better naturally. But fillers or not, a white woman will always look better than a flat maxilla’d Asian.

attractive asian girls fog avg white girls
but attractive white girls fog attractive asian girls

• +1
I’m sure we’ve all been catching up on the boys, great show. But everyone hates on starlight in favor of the chink kimoko or whatever her name is. Look at this shit. She’s getting absolutely mogged by a girl in that one photo.

View attachment 3002584

View attachment 3002587
View attachment 3002588
View attachment 3002589

View attachment 3002590
is she a natural blonde?

I've never seen one with brown eyes

Still pretty though, and yeah I never got the hype over Kimiko.

• +1
is she a natural blonde?

I've never seen one with brown eyes

Still pretty though, and yeah I never got the hype over Kimiko.
Yeah natural iirc, she’d look better w blue eyes tho.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
Yeah natural iirc, she’d look better w blue eyes tho.
I think blue eyes are only good on blondes tbh. Green eyes mog on everything else

The asian has no lips

• +1
That's because you're using a photo of her angle-frauding, locked in while Karen is autistically smiling

If you look at photos in which Erin Moriarty and Karen Fukuhara are making the same expressions, side by side, then you can see they're essentially on the same level
Erin moriarty karen fukuhara 1500w 9915901j

EzrqV8JXEAY5J K

Karen fukuhara with erin moriarty v0 frjrfdp5mryb1

Erin moriarty left and karen fukuhara arrive at the amazon golden globes afterparty at the bev

Personally I find Fukuhara more attractive like everyone else, not because she's Asian, but because Moriarty doesn't quite hit any appeal

I'm positive TikTokcels feel the same way

View attachment 3002584

View attachment 3002587
View attachment 3002588
View attachment 3002589

View attachment 3002590
Starlight actress in irl is 30 years old.Old ass roastie . Still looks good tho I'd smash

• +1
There was an earlier thread about “thick women.” Basically “thick” is a cope black guys use cause they can only get fat girls and not normal looking girls. Instead of admitting this, they just say their preference is “thick” aka overweight girls as a form of self preservation. Same goes for autistic white guys preferring asian women over attractive white women. They know they could never get prime white women, so they don’t even try mentally and go for asian women instead. Some people actively know this, while some subconsciously follow it since its the path of least resistance.

Yep, there’s a reason why most men that date Asian women tend to have an autistic look to them.

Because they know deep down, it’s cope. And they are going to have to raise chink children.

Chink women aren’t attractive, they don’t have a single feature that is desirable, but due to their white worshipping antics, white niggas are gaslit into thinking they are attractive

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and aber
That's because you're using a photo of her angle-frauding, locked in while Karen is autistically smiling

If you look at photos in which Erin Moriarty and Karen Fukuhara are making the same expressions, side by side, then you can see they're essentially on the same level
View attachment 3002841
View attachment 3002842
View attachment 3002843
View attachment 3002844

Personally I find Fukuhara more attractive like everyone else, not because she's Asian, but because Moriarty doesn't quite hit any appeal

I'm positive TikTokcels feel the same way

What a fucking ugly gook.

Her only saving grace are her eyes (not as gooky as normal gooks l)

5FEFF235 F9DA 4B58 B63B 21113CE5ED9C
3C08D823 F488 4420 BC50 1BECB8073A1F
4D42455C F619 4E2C 8149 CA0AC9A7777C

Erin has significantly more appeal in this one picture alone vs every single photo ever taken of that chink

B7FA9E7C 8198 4AF8 8D86 872A353F371B

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and aber
People are obsessing, and I mean obsessing over the MENA actress, Claudia Doumit or whatever...the lady that plays Victoria Neumann

And I just don't get it. Like, she is the middest of the mid. Nothing special at all and yet people are acting like she's too attractive to date Hughie's actor, like the guy isn't some 6' 4" guy using JBW to his advantage

• +1
plastic surgery ruined her reputation

everyone thought she was the cutest when season 1 was airing

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Xangsane
People are obsessing, and I mean obsessing over the MENA actress, Claudia Doumit or whatever...the lady that plays Victoria Neumann

And I just don't get it. Like, she is the middest of the mid. Nothing special at all and yet people are acting like she's too attractive to date Hughie's actor, like the guy isn't some 6' 4" guy using JBW to his advantage
she's MENA? I though she was Pakistani lmaooo

I've posted candids of them side by side
You posted random pics

Classic Pajeettaco34 not getting the point and seething as usual

Classic JBW gook lover seething that 99% of the hook he worships are utter subhumans, and he only copes by pretending they aren’t by saying “muh will date one of them one day”

5B4075CD D8DA 4C4E B0CA 8F28D38E1EA2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber and Kristin
T50 eyes it's so over

They’re both Beckies wtf.

Classic JBW gook lover seething that 99% of the hook he worships are utter subhumans, and he only copes by pretending they aren’t by saying “muh will date one of them one day”

View attachment 3002898
You're the one seething at the man who has an actual girlfriend, and at Asian women 24/7

That's all you ever do. Why do I even bother?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235 and Lebron_James
You're the one seething at the man who has an actual girlfriend, and at Asian women 24/7

That's all you ever do. Why do I even bother?

Nigga claims he has a subhuman gook girlfriend , and still posts on .org

it's not you absolute idiot they genuinely like those type of girls

• Hmm...
Reactions: SubSigma
B

View attachment 3002584

View attachment 3002587
View attachment 3002588
View attachment 3002589

View attachment 3002590
Because people tend towards their looksmatch and have no objective criteria to gauge looks other than feels.

Yep, there’s a reason why most men that date Asian women tend to have an autistic look to them.

Because they know deep down, it’s cope. And they are going to have to raise chink children.

Chink women aren’t attractive, they don’t have a single feature that is desirable, but due to their white worshipping antics, white niggas are gaslit into thinking they are attractive
Even chads?

Why is @Hottaco34 so racist against squishy? Just admit squishy fogs
Christ all mighty

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back