Why the fuck people care about having children?

Idk my answer depends on the race, white people should have minimum amounts of children they inflate the dating market + make ethnik girls have a choice other than us
Whites are like 13% of world population. We need masses of children. Blacks need a 100 yr birth ban tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GeordiLeFort and Deleted member 3202
"She looks like a tranny but would give me masculine sons so shes hot" wtf who gives a shit
You can have children without fucking high T girls

if you're blackpilled and also a pro-natalist you lack empathy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258
This is the kind of thing you would say tbh, you're one cringe motherfucker
if you're blackpilled and also a pro-natalist you lack empathy
Shutup

shit thread. imagine ending your bloodline which has been going for hundred thousands of years because of some retard aspergetroning out lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 7866
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Stevensmithgerard
Imagine ending the blood of a hundred thousand years because of psl autism
imagine thinking that you're the only descendant of your ancestors
imagine thinking that your bloodline of fucking serfs or other commoners is worth anything
imagine forcing somebody to play a game that's rigged from the start

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, HighIQcel, Stevensmithgerard and 5 others
imagine thinking that you're the only descendant of your ancestors
imagine thinking that your bloodline of fucking serfs or other commoners is worth anything
imagine forcing somebody to play a game that's rigged from the start
Boyo, its over.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and recessed
fuark i want kids man around 10

if you want masculine looking sons, find a nordic or eastern european man-lady

tall, sharp jawlines, hunter eyes, blue/blonde, wide upper frame/clavicles, voice that carries

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Because we are programmed to do so. I am antinatalist and i can tell you that all antinatalist people are miserable and feel empty even if they have a girlfriend/boyfriend and all end up suicidal or depressed raising a dog as a way to cope with not wanting a baby.
Still, the desire of wanting to reproduce is there, but its just like being hungry and knowing that eating a piece of cake Is bad for you, even if you rationalize and somehow manage to not eat the desire is still there, birth control + pets + sometimes adopting children make it easier to cope.

Because we are programmed to do so. I am antinatalist and i can tell you that all antinatalist people are miserable and feel empty even if they have a girlfriend/boyfriend and all end up suicidal or depressed raising a dog as a way to cope with not wanting a baby.
Still, the desire of wanting to reproduce is there, but its just like being hungry and knowing that eating a piece of cake Is bad for you, even if you rationalize and somehow manage to not eat the desire is still there, birth control + pets + sometimes adopting children make it easier to cope.
We are programmed to suffer then
To give us an intellect capable of dominating nature was a mistake, fermi's paradox-tier error
We need to focus on space travel and gene editing if we have a hope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
We are programmed to suffer then
To give us an intellect capable of dominating nature was a mistake, fermi's paradox-tier error
We need to focus on space travel and gene editing if we have a hope
To live Is to suffer, you said It well, we became too intelligent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6867 and GeordiLeFort
Whites are like 13% of world population. We need masses of children. Blacks need a 100 yr birth ban tbh
dont worry whites will cuck themsleves.

How do you propose that working

Why the fuck people care about having children?
the only reason we are all here. Is because the ones before us, cared about having children. Obviously not a choice. That's how the mayority is programmed to function.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Reproduction is a cope. Being succesful and enjoying life is much more important.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
nobody gives a fuck about you having children unless you breed somebody who can cure cancer or shit like that.

"She looks like a tranny but would give me masculine sons so shes hot" wtf who gives a shit
Having child is the nearest way possible to eternity. This is why people reproduce.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 756
major cope post by closet homosexual.
as a man your sole purpose is to breed and attract women

Imagine letting thousands of years of your ancestors die with you bc you read shit on the Internet about why having kids is bad
Fuck all my ancestors. I wish they’re burning in hell.

God told us to be fruitful and multiply. Children are nice. We need more White babies.
God doesn’t speak to anyone. The priests want more sheep so they have told their followers to multiply. You can find the same shit in Islam too

major cope post by closet homosexual.
as a man your sole purpose is to breed and attract women

A real man is the one who makes his own purpose in life

I want to fuck a ton of women then settle down with the prettiest and see what giga chad my genes can produce, I know my genes are good enough as I have gl family members.

I raised an ex's kid for 3 years, that experience completely changed my view on kids and I definitely want them now. The only problem is the laws in the U.S. completely fuck guys over at every turn and I've seen lots of my coworkers get fucked over, Losing almost all custody and paying a shit ton of child support. You can either roll the dice wifing up a bitch or risk stds and just raw dogging every girl you can without pulling out, with the way the laws are the 2nd seems way more appealing and I know a lot of single moms that don't get child support because they don't know who the dad is, I don't know the actual numbers on it but I bet if there was a study it'd be around 20% of all single moms.

Attachments

• family.jpg
    family.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 13
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and eduardkoopman
Pretty sure wanting to have children is completely natural

I will live through my sons and make them have the perfect life I never did.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2597, reptiles and 2 others
having children must be fun tbh good cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
LOW IQ THREAD

Low iq opinions on life here

Even from the epicurean "just eat 15 pizzas and have sex all day" perspective, it is in your best interest to have plenty of children as a white person, as demographic change can happen in a mere lifetime, as evidenced by the 20th century

I raised an ex's kid for 3 years, that experience completely changed my view on kids and I definitely want them now. The only problem is the laws in the U.S. completely fuck guys over at every turn and I've seen lots of my coworkers get fucked over, Losing almost all custody and paying a shit ton of child support. You can either roll the dice wifing up a bitch or risk stds and just raw dogging every girl you can without pulling out, with the way the laws are the 2nd seems way more appealing and I know a lot of single moms that don't get child support because they don't know who the dad is, I don't know the actual numbers on it but I bet if there was a study it'd be around 20% of all single moms.
brutal, stories. truth on laws in USGAY.
alot of countries have pretty bad laws. Some less bad ones. Locationmaxxing for that, or to having an escape plan if the government fucks you over, is necesairy and legit.

• +1
Reactions: Militant_Zealot
Inherent need for a genetic legacy.

A real man is the one who makes his own purpose in life
LOL @ believing:
1. a person choses what he wants and does
2. free will/choice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
LOL @ believing:
1. a person choses what he wants and does
2. free will/choice

True. You’re right. I don’t believe in free will too. Many philosophers didn’t believe in free will too like Nietzsche and Schopenhauer. Even without science confirming what they say, these philosophers have debunked the myth of free will. I was just shit posting and looking for dopamine (notifications) so never take posts here seriously

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
BUT WHY THEY TESTING THIS ON FUCKING STUPID FOID LMAO
LOL.
Obviously, as stated in the video. It has been replicated in many studies.

What about it changed your views?
It was just a lot of fun, doing family wrestle matches and having her sit on my lap and watching me blow people up on tf2, she would throw her arms up into the air and laugh. Plus my grandparents and mom love kids too, guess that depends on the family though.

• +1
Reactions: GeordiLeFort
  • +1
Reactions: Zyros
Children are too much responsibility

bloodline = cope
legacy = cope

life as a system has no meaning

the only thing that matters is existence and being alive right now, death makes everything else meaningless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and eyearea