• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Meister!, Deleted member 28896 and 2 others
they aren't they just lie about their height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 51465, tombradylover and 9 others
they aren't they just lie about their height
Nah man , how come so many guys lie ? I dont think so , i want to kill them all tbh fuck it , their are new guys on rating section all like 6'4 , i have never seen this number so many times as in nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Ricky212, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
Nah man , how come so many guys lie ? I dont think so , i want to kill them all tbh fuck it , their are new guys on rating section all like 6'4 , i have never seen this number so many times as in nowadays
so many guys lie because no one want's to be short lol

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and chosen-one
they could unintentionally lie about it also

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall and chosen-one

3 likely reasons.

1. Sub 5 face. Height beyond 5'8 or so exists to amplify face. So they are ugly the funny thing is you have 6'+ incels coping if they were only 6'4 they would not be an incel which is a meme if you cannot make it at 6'+ then you cannot make it as any height.

2. Autism height is mainly appealing for NT irl dynamics. You could have a mid face and be tall if your NT this will help you since height matters much more in places like clubs or when your around friends but matters less online face is king in any online situation.

3. Most likely they are larping and they are like 2 inches shorter then they said

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
admins use your ip address for proof that you are 6'3+, have a dick 7+ inches and a face 5 psl or above before your application is approved to create an account.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BeanletMogger and chosen-one
I'm 182.5cm btw

• +1
ah yes looksmax.org the incel form where the average height is 6’2. people fucking lie jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, 5incher, chosen-one and 1 other person
Average on the internet is 6'3, 7.5 bpel, 1.5m net worth, 130 IQ etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, ElTruecel and horizontallytall
Would've been funnier if you posted trump saying shut up silly woman
Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

• +1
if they were only 6'4 they would not be an incel which is a meme if you cannot make it at 6'+ then you cannot make it as any height.
cope ngl 6’ is invisible in most places in europe. no halo but a solid height if u have the face

• +1
A lot of them are larping

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 51465
@TeenAscender is a true height autist ,

loud minority

the same exact reason why everyone here is 7 inches + penis size. Its just too easy to lie on the internet. Think about it niggas lie irl 2 inches of height whats stopping them from doing the same thing online or even more when there's no way to check or verify? Average height nigga here is 5'8-5'10 unlarped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465