Why the fuck

I

illoan82

Banned
why do white girls and only white girls and sometimes polish girls just party every fucking time?

I feel like they are NPCS because they do nothing with their life except drinking and partying , this applies to 18 year old highschool white girls and college students

are they even real people?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
because they are having fun
/s

• JFL
why do white girls and only white girls and sometimes polish girls just party every fucking time?

I feel like they are NPCS because they do nothing with their life except drinking and partying , this applies to 18 year old highschool white girls and college students

are they even real people?
It's just what they like doing lol

• JFL
It's a good way to have fun, socialize and unload after a busy week, why not? People in the past did similar stuff. I look forward to weekends where I can go out with friends, get drunk, meet and talk with interesting people, maybe have a ONS if I'm lucky. There's worse cases, a friend told me about some people he knows who went to Berghain (famous underground rave club in Berlin) with sleeping bags cause they would take molly and party for 2 days straight, at that point it becomes pathological/junkie behavior imo.

• JFL
cause they are not socially repressed like you