WHY THE LIFE OF A WOMAN IS OVERRATED

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
This is a somewhat water thread with a few of my own opinions:

Basically my main point is going to be that women have a short but super high dopamine peak. Meanwhile men have a longer peak but lower stimulation at their peak, instead it stays consistent throughout their life.

5B8F917F 9F7F 400B B738 F5E327AE6F78

Basically as soon as women hit prime fertility from age 12-16, they are on the sexual market for men. Women at this age are at peak fertility and are desired for breeding by all men: look at this thread and tell me your not attracted to these girls.
Thread 'Im done pretending 14-15 yr old girls aren’t grown women'
https://looksmax.org/threads/im-done-pretending-14-15-yr-old-girls-arent-grown-women.831666/

Girls by age 16:
93D95B60 40C8 426D A614 5D35A4E603EA

Any older man would fuck that prime pussy even if she was the same age as their daughter. It shows how extreme the peak smv of a JB is.
Do you think shes prime fuck material?
@Aladin @WeiWei @Manletmachine @LampPostPrime @Gonthar @Dr. Bludy

Women age worse so by age 18, their decline starts. Meanwhile mens attractiveness consistently increasing until age 25 and also the aquiring of resources past this age will boost SMV.

Since women in their past their mid 30s are basically invisible after shit aging genetics, the resto of their miserable lives will be spent thinking about how they used to be attractive. Meanwhile men have a longer prime and dont start showing serious signs of aging until mid 40s.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, Ryldoo IS COPING, LooksThinker and 12 others
Coz men would fuck anything bcoz of which their smv is sky rocketed
For them getting into a relationship with a normie is easier than buying a bottle.

It's not us who are living in delusion but actually you who believe any of the shit you wrote

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Kristin, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
Coz men would fuck anything bcoz of which their smv is sky rocketed
For them getting into a relationship with a normie is easier than buying a bottle.

It's not us who are living in delusion but actually you who believe any of the shit you wrote
No doubt the life of a unattractive man is worse, im talking for somewhat attractive men. We have the ability to slay JBs no matter what our age, meanwhile females are less likely to get prime men as they age.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and capybara
you mean I’ll peak in my 40s?

Bobby Shmurda Shmoney Dance GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Deleted member 6128, LooksThinker and 12 others
you mean I’ll peak in my 40s?

Bobby Shmurda Shmoney Dance GIF
Prob not to the female gaze, but your resource (money, knowledge, contacts)/energy ratio will be the best theoretically

This is dangerous thinking, this leads people to postpone their present to the future, NEVER WASTE YOUR YOUTH

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, Deleted member 6128, LooksThinker and 11 others
This is dangerous thinking, this leads people to postpone their present to the future, NEVER WASTE YOUR YOUTH
True, im not saying waste your youth tho. You need to make the most out of your youth if you want a good rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, WanderingBurro and Struggler03
I wouldn't fuck a girl over 14 personally but when MRA guys talk about the Wall it's just pure cope

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and LooksThinker
Just lol at the idea that men's smv rises with age. It can increase with money but it's kinda weird to think it gets better as you age, you are less attractive as you age. It can become higher if you gain a ton of wealth but that's simply because of the wealth. If you gain a ton of wealth at 26, only thing that will more than likely change at 36 is you'll be uglier then.
You would think that men stop pursuing women to a high degree when they are older but they don't. Most men will still pursue chicks even when they are past prime birthing age. Their smv does drop but it isn't lower than a man's. If they are attractive and simply looking for relationships and sex, they still have a much easier time than men.
asap rocky idgaf GIF

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 32285
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
i smell cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 32285
Just lol at the idea that men's smv rises with age. It can increase with money but it's kinda weird to think it gets better as you age, you are less attractive as you age. It can become higher if you gain a ton of wealth but that's simply because of the wealth. If you gain a ton of wealth at 26, only thing that will more than likely change at 36 is you'll be uglier then.
You would think that men stop pursuing women to a high degree when they are older but they don't. Most men will still pursue chicks even when they are past prime birthing age. Their smv does drop but it isn't lower than a man's. If they are attractive and simply looking for relationships and sex, they still have a much easier time than men.
asap rocky idgaf GIF
Im talking about men having a longer life span in smv than women. Im not saying 40 year old men are better looking than 20 yr olds. Basically women decline from 18 onwards and men peak at 28ish and decline from there but even before 28 if your attractive then you’ll be able to pull meaning you have had away long span of high smv than women

Complete cope. Men’s prime is 21

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, LooksThinker and Deleted member 32285
Bluds will argue that women "hit the wall at age 30" acting as if a 70 year old milf still won't SMV mog them into oblivion.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, LooksThinker, Deleted member 32285 and 2 others

fixed it for you. the fact that men peak that age is true, but the idea that they would peak to the same level as a woman is pure cope. a peak man is 100x less worth than a peak woman

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, Deleted member 6128, LooksThinker and 5 others
View attachment 2464386
fixed it for you. the fact that men peak that age is true, but the idea that they would peak to the same level as a woman is pure cope. a peak man is 100x less worth than a peak woman
Yep no arguments against that except the peak line for men should go up to 4-5 for attractive males.

asap rocky idgaf GIF
Redpill copers talking about the wall

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype and PMF1
Men will always have higher value because some woman have a daddy fetish

Women aren't "invisible" after 30. They'll still have an abundance of simps lining up to get a crumb of their ran thru pussy. But after 30 they are much less likely to lock down the high quality chads that they lust for.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, ThatGuythattype, risque_dew and 4 others
Pedophile thread. And I'm not clicking those spoiler buttons, you deranged LGBTQ parasite!

Wakey, wakey, LE!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, LooksThinker and EnglandBadman

Basically my main point is going to be that women have a short but super high dopamine peak. Meanwhile men have a longer peak but lower stimulation at their peak, instead it stays consistent throughout their life.

View attachment 2460561
Basically as soon as women hit prime fertility from age 12-16, they are on the sexual market for men. Women at this age are at peak fertility and are desired for breeding by all men: look at this thread and tell me your not attracted to these girls.
https://looksmax.org/threads/im-done-pretending-14-15-yr-old-girls-arent-grown-women.831666/

Girls by age 16:
View attachment 2460573
Any older man would fuck that prime pussy even if she was the same age as their daughter. It shows how extreme the peak smv of a JB is.

Women age worse so by age 18, their decline starts. Meanwhile mens attractiveness consistently increasing until age 25 and also the aquiring of resources past this age will boost SMV.

Since women in their past their mid 30s are basically invisible after shit aging genetics, the resto of their miserable lives will be spent thinking about how they used to be attractive. Meanwhile men have a longer prime and dont start showing serious signs of aging until mid 40s.
Finally someone who dares to speak up against these unmanly copers who want to live as a foid and get railed by bbc

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
1563827 cope2

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype
S

View attachment 2460561

Girls by age 16:
View attachment 2460573

Dnrd Shutup pedo predator weirdo hope you get smacked

S

Dnrd Shutup pedo predator weirdo hope you get smacked

View attachment 2460561

Girls by age 16:
View attachment 2460573

Dm me your name so when you get arrested for being a pedo I can confirm on .org it's you

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Dm me your name so when you get arrested for being a pedo I can confirm on .org it's you
I have never acted against the law so good luck with that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I will mog pneumocystosis no diffwhen i grow up. Girls who are around my age already stare at me with suprised face when they see my face in public places. I just can´t imagine how big mogger i will be when i have finished my puberty.

Btw
prime age for cutecels is around 15.
For prettyboys around 20.
For chads 25.
And for very masculine bone moggers like hernan drago 30.

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype
if you are young and incel / never dated a woman
women dominates you

View attachment 2460561

Girls by age 16:
View attachment 2460573

wait you unironically posted a graph claiming male SMV at 40 is equal to the female SMV at 22?
are-you-serious-spiderman.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: marek937, ThatGuythattype and Ryldoo IS COPING