Why the lizard people will ascend and you wont

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
Joined
Feb 28, 2020
Posts
10,954
Reputation
17,889
The lizard people are carnivores and don't eat carbs hence are lean and not fat fucks like most normies are. They laugh as they pound your oneitis while you post on here. Stop eating cabrs fatty and do some star jumps.

Carbs = BAD
 
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will save it there for my future kid. When I pick it up I have this cool story for them and will tell them, "Kids, this is a true looksmax.me story. This is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells".
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5522

Similar threads

Suhaibneedstobechad
Replies
10
Views
69
mullatobonemasher
mullatobonemasher
VohnnyBoy
Replies
1
Views
26
VohnnyBoy
VohnnyBoy
zawgyilay
Replies
41
Views
161
zawgyilay
zawgyilay
roymustang
Replies
2
Views
7
roymustang
roymustang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top