Why the longnoses (🇮🇱) are doomed. High IQ analysis

I didnt say its strongest military but if usa helps its game over for u guys
I didn’t read OP’s book, but Jews have something that Arabs don’t have—they don’t stab each other in the back.

They’re united, they’re motivated and they’re smarter. Arabs only have motivation.

• +1
Reactions: Acid Bath, Razeb, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
That's an even worse scenario jfl. US can't defeat Afghan villagers and Viet Cong farmers. So what if they occupy Palestine? The long term scenario is defeat although they would win militarily every battle, but lose the war. Happens all the time when you're hated 😂
You are being too naive my muslim brother. I fear for the innocent families in Gaza and the west bank

Lots of talk here by fags such as (@IwantToLooksMaxx @Makhachev @Ozraelite ) saying 'muh muh Israel is going to flatten Gaza, muh strongest military'.

Listen dickfaces, I know Hamas are no match for Israel militarily, or any other country in Mid East. But it's like you niggas think war is a dick measuring competition and not about resolve.
  • Hamas dont have a conventional army, literally bunch of rag tag sandniggers with guns.
  • They manage to overrun and control a territory almost 50% the size of Gaza with approx 1000 random people not even 'soldiers' - just look at their clothing.
View attachment 2478918
  • Israel as of today still hasn't retaken full control but should do so in coming hours - cue retards saying it's gonna be a 'victory' when goal was never to annex Israeli territory JFL.
  • This situation is unprecedented in the sense a native Palestinian offensive attack on Israeli territory. Apart from random stabbings/bombings no Palestinian group has ever tried this. And what a great success it was.
  • Cuck Arab nationalists who thought for their own territorial aspirations like Jordan and Egypt last century are not a good measure of 'sucess'. Even if Egypt had success against Israel in 1973 their peace worsened the situation long term for Palestinians. Alhamdullilah for the assassination of Sadat! It should be noted Palestinians themselves have never fought Israel on the offensive themselves, until today.
  • If this is what a 1000 rag tag sandniggers can do imagine what an actual army can do?
  • A doomsday scenario for Israel (🙏 )is an uprising in West Bank and Hezbollah attacking Israel in the north, Israeli Arabs causing turmoil and internally Israel is also divided if you've been following the news.
  • Unfortunately the PLO are too cucked, but Hezbollah are to be feared and they got a great victory against Israel in 2006 although both sides claimed it, most analyst say it was a failure for Israel.
B-b-but muh muh Israel is strong they will crush even a a fly from Gaza
  • Saudi normalisation, Hezbollah and West bank situation will weigh in on any decisions.
  • Israel will no doubt militarily overwhelm Gaza in ground invasion just like it did in 2007/2008 and that will happen in a short span of time.
  • This is the only advantage of having a superior military; a pyrrhic victory . US did it in Afghanistan, Iraq and can do it wherever/whenever. It destroyed the governments and controlled the territories in weeks, but did it win? Israel can do it too, probably invade and control gaza in days since gaza is like 23 miles.
  • But then what? You occupy that land that's the only way you keep "winning"? JFL 99.9% of the population hates you. A long and protracted war is the greatest strength of the weaker side, and Israel will be forced to play an endless game of whack-a-mole. It's unwinnable.
  • If that happens, and Hezbollah attacks in the north, PLO cucks grow a backbone like Hamas/Palestinian Islamic Jihad then it's literally over for the longnoses.
  • I'm not saying Israel will be reconquered and cease to exist - that can happen at the end of the century idc. But the aura of invincibility for Israel is gone and no amount of superior 'muh military technology' will politically speaking enable them to "win". It will only prolong them into a long war where those with nothing to lose win.
  • And it's not the Israelis who have nothing to lose, they have everything to lose. Factor in the mujahideen love the otherworld as much as longnoses love this world and their money, it's totally over for them long term.
  • I just hope the 'war' continues and Palestinians annex further Israeli land and aren't caved into international pressure and 'dialogue' by cuck Arab backstabbing "allies" (Saudi, UAE, Jordan). Otherwise it could be the beginning of the end of Israel in the coming years. All depends how much hell Palestinians can make life hell for Israelis and make them willingly leave - they'll be welcome in open arms in Jew York.
  • It took the 88 years for the Crusades to be kicked out of Jerusalem, Israel is only 75 years old.
  • I hope civilian casualties are minimized ofc but hard to avoid when 90% of your population have military draft. These Hamas niggas are committing haram acts in open by desecrating bodies something clear as day forbidden.
Inb4 'muh muh nuclear weapons' stfu with your schizo fantasies, nuclear weapons are deterrents , specifically for Israel against Iran.

@TsarTsar444 @TRUE_CEL @negativetiltedheart @human304 @chadcel; @666nevada @Osman2793 @Manchild
I take offense to your thread title. 😡

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
what everyone said before WWI and WWII lol
yesssssss best time to live as a manlet , now i just need to cripple myself or get brain damage frrom bone smashing and then i would not get drafted

Israel will never have peace and will never be left alone. Arab niggers are too fanatical and crazy to give up. They will fight even with sticks and stones because they utterly hate jews. If palestine ever gets their hands on nuclear warhead they are legit 100% gonna use it on jews in a matter of weeks.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Osman2793
COPE. JEWS ARE GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE THUS WE WILL WIN BECAUSE YHWEHS SUPPORT IS ON OUR SIDE.

We will see

Id love to believe it but there's no longer such a thing as a ragtag group of fanatics taking over a country, this aint the dark ages no more. Jews will win the long game through financial abuse and deceit as they always do, I dont think jews have ever actually fought a war in the entirety of human history
Jews literally use goyim as meatshields to fight their wars, like literal parasites.

Lots of talk here by fags such as (@IwantToLooksMaxx @Makhachev @Ozraelite ) saying 'muh muh Israel is going to flatten Gaza, muh strongest military'.

Listen dickfaces, I know Hamas are no match for Israel militarily, or any other country in Mid East. But it's like you niggas think war is a dick measuring competition and not about resolve.
  • Hamas dont have a conventional army, literally bunch of rag tag sandniggers with guns.
  • They manage to overrun and control a territory almost 50% the size of Gaza with approx 1000 random people not even 'soldiers' - just look at their clothing.
View attachment 2478918
  • Israel as of today still hasn't retaken full control but should do so in coming hours - cue retards saying it's gonna be a 'victory' when goal was never to annex Israeli territory JFL.
  • This situation is unprecedented in the sense a native Palestinian offensive attack on Israeli territory. Apart from random stabbings/bombings no Palestinian group has ever tried this. And what a great success it was.
  • Cuck Arab nationalists who thought for their own territorial aspirations like Jordan and Egypt last century are not a good measure of 'sucess'. Even if Egypt had success against Israel in 1973 their peace worsened the situation long term for Palestinians. Alhamdullilah for the assassination of Sadat! It should be noted Palestinians themselves have never fought Israel on the offensive themselves, until today.
  • If this is what a 1000 rag tag sandniggers can do imagine what an actual army can do?
  • A doomsday scenario for Israel (🙏 )is an uprising in West Bank and Hezbollah attacking Israel in the north, Israeli Arabs causing turmoil and internally Israel is also divided if you've been following the news.
  • Unfortunately the PLO are too cucked, but Hezbollah are to be feared and they got a great victory against Israel in 2006 although both sides claimed it, most analyst say it was a failure for Israel.
  • Saudi normalisation, Hezbollah and West bank situation will weigh in on any decisions.
  • Israel will no doubt militarily overwhelm Gaza in ground invasion just like it did in 2007/2008 and that will happen in a short span of time.
  • This is the only advantage of having a superior military; a pyrrhic victory . US did it in Afghanistan, Iraq and can do it wherever/whenever. It destroyed the governments and controlled the territories in weeks, but did it win? Israel can do it too, probably invade and control gaza in days since gaza is like 23 miles.
  • But then what? You occupy that land that's the only way you keep "winning"? JFL 99.9% of the population hates you. A long and protracted war is the greatest strength of the weaker side, and Israel will be forced to play an endless game of whack-a-mole. It's unwinnable.
  • If that happens, and Hezbollah attacks in the north, PLO cucks grow a backbone like Hamas/Palestinian Islamic Jihad then it's literally over for the longnoses.
  • I'm not saying Israel will be reconquered and cease to exist - that can happen at the end of the century idc. But the aura of invincibility for Israel is gone and no amount of superior 'muh military technology' will politically speaking enable them to "win". It will only prolong them into a long war where those with nothing to lose win.
  • And it's not the Israelis who have nothing to lose, they have everything to lose. Factor in the mujahideen love the otherworld as much as longnoses love this world and their money, it's totally over for them long term.
  • I just hope the 'war' continues and Palestinians annex further Israeli land and aren't caved into international pressure and 'dialogue' by cuck Arab backstabbing "allies" (Saudi, UAE, Jordan). Otherwise it could be the beginning of the end of Israel in the coming years. All depends how much hell Palestinians can make life hell for Israelis and make them willingly leave - they'll be welcome in open arms in Jew York.
  • It took the 88 years for the Crusades to be kicked out of Jerusalem, Israel is only 75 years old.
  • I hope civilian casualties are minimized ofc but hard to avoid when 90% of your population have military draft. These Hamas niggas are committing haram acts in open by desecrating bodies something clear as day forbidden.
Inb4 'muh muh nuclear weapons' stfu with your schizo fantasies, nuclear weapons are deterrents , specifically for Israel against Iran.

@TsarTsar444 @TRUE_CEL @negativetiltedheart @human304 @chadcel; @666nevada @Osman2793 @Manchild
The Jews just want hamas to seem like the savage sandniggers that they are by hurting Israelis and then annihilate them to the ground and annex gaza. Der Juden are undefeatable. Forever invincible. On top, always unbeatable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688
@SecularIslamist Fellow Muslim, I appreciate the way you openly declare yourself a Muslim, need more people like you. Need more threads to screw these low iqs.

• +1
hamas is only doing this because they realized that even with all their fancy weaponry the entire western world couldn't gain an inch back from the russians.

also losing afghanistan

losing syria

losing vietnam

the west is a paper tiger, war is basically the hungrier man, not the guy with the bigger budget.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38782, lightskinbengali and SecularIslamist
i am not reading this

True that Israel occupying Gaza will go about as well as Iraq. Smartest move would just to be eradicate Hamas and try to turn over control of that sandnigger shithole to someone else. In the end nobody wins except defense industry kikes.

What is ur prediction as of now and do u still agree with everything said in op or has it/will it change

I ask cuz I know nothing about the war I just want Palestine to win

What is ur prediction as of now and do u still agree with everything said in op or has it/will it change

I ask cuz I know nothing about the war I just want Palestine to win
Nothing's changed. In fact I said Israel was going to retake towns in 'hours' it took them days instead. They still haven't started ground operations. I don't know if it's weakness or patience. History says Israel usually isn't patient.

Israel bombed Damascus airport - wtf they doing?! There's still fire being exchanged between Hezbollah and Israel not a full war - yet (this is the most important escalation I'm praying that happens). Israel have been humiliated twice by Hezbollah - kicked them out of South Lebanon in late 90s/200 and embarrassed them in 2006.

Qatar threatened to stop oil production over Gaza war. Last time King Faisal in Saudi after Israel and Egypt went to war and West basically propped up Israel, this is caused global oil shock and US was plunged into recession. You think those interest rates are high now? If that happens see where they go - or maybe they don't go anywhere but inflation becomes normalized at double digits.

Many people don't realize it but Israels playing with fire. Yes they'll pwn Gaza, but their enemies aren't in a position to stand idly by and do nothing. They're more powerful than ever. The idea that Israel is powerful means jack shit. Not saying Israel will be destroyed (I can dream), but they're not big boys in Middle East with unlimited power and influence.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 38782 and Krakowski
Nothing's changed. In fact I said Israel was going to retake towns in 'hours' it took them days instead. They still haven't started ground operations. I don't know if it's weakness or patience. History says Israel usually isn't patient.

Israel bombed Damascus airport - wtf they doing?! There's still fire being exchanged between Hezbollah and Israel not a full war - yet (this is the most important escalation I'm praying that happens). Israel have been humiliated twice by Hezbollah - kicked them out of South Lebanon in late 90s/200 and embarrassed them in 2006.

Qatar threatened to stop oil production over Gaza war. Last time King Faisal in Saudi after Israel and Egypt went to war and West basically propped up Israel, this is caused global oil shock and US was plunged into recession. You think those interest rates are high now? If that happens see where they go - or maybe they don't go anywhere but inflation becomes normalized at double digits.

Many people don't realize it but Israels playing with fire. Yes they'll pwn Gaza, but their enemies aren't in a position to stand idly by and do nothing. They're more powerful than ever. The idea that Israel is powerful means jack shit. Not saying Israel will be destroyed (I can dream), but they're not big boys in Middle East with unlimited power and influence.
did Israel try to take land mass from Lebanon? Or why did they go to war

Qatar threatened to stop oil production. Last time King Faisal in Saudi after Israel and Egypt went to war and West basically propped up Israel, this is caused global oil shock and US was plunged into recession.

Thank you interesting stuff

"Not big boys in middle East with unlimited power "

But they have jew Biden behind them if things go bad surely and they have to get over this before 2024 cuz I dunno if the J in Donald J trump stands for Jewish.

Maybe things will get bad, Israel will panic and then get America to join in, causing others to join in and America being depleted like that guy predicted ending up with the Israelis moving to India and/or Jewkraine

What will happen if America joins in do u think?

• +1
did Israel try to take land mass from Lebanon? Or why did they go to war
They invaded alongside cuck christians in 1982 after Palestinian launched rockets. They were initially successful and kicked out Palestinians, but it backfired massively and straightened local islamists. There was a war from 1985 til 2000 on south Lebanon and they were kicked out entirely. Another minor conflict in 2006 again they didn't achieve their aims. Hezbollah have only grown stronger and consolidate more power. I don't like Shia cucks, but they're the strongest paramilitary in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, tbh aff and Krakowski
Thank you interesting stuff

"Not big boys in middle East with unlimited power "

But they have jew Biden behind them if things go bad surely and they have to get over this before 2024 cuz I dunno if the J in Donald J trump stands for Jewish.

Maybe things will get bad, Israel will panic and then get America to join in, causing others to join in and America being depleted like that guy predicted ending up with the Israelis moving to India and/or Jewkraine

What will happen if America joins in do u think?
Far right are split on Jews. Trump is a big Jew supporter for sure but really just unpredictable. I can imagine him saying shit like bomb the fuck out of Gaza and then praise Iran for something in the same sentence.

JFL this is him yesterday

Far right are split on Jews. Trump is a big Jew supporter for sure but really just unpredictable. I can imagine him saying shit like bomb the fuck out of Gaza and then praise Iran for something in the same sentence.

What is Hezbollah

He has to say he supports Israel whether he does or not

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tbh aff and Hardrada
hamas is only doing this because they realized that even with all their fancy weaponry the entire western world couldn't gain an inch back from the russians.

also losing afghanistan

losing syria

losing vietnam

the west is a paper tiger, war is basically the hungrier man, not the guy with the bigger budget.

And the fancy weapons are made up, they don’t exist. The west controls the world through lies. If they existed they would have already used them

Usa is becoming a paper tiger, military recruitment is way down, officer training too woke, population is too fat /soy/dumb, government hates its people.

there won't even be as much technological advancement to win by wonder weapons as the educational system really becomes compromised

we'll see if the new generation can turn things around after a fashion, right the ship, under Silicon valley leadership, but it will be decades of work and also dependent on good human capital, perhaps immigration from Germany

• +1
Khazars were Turkic and right next to Persia though so why arent Persian Jews Khazar LARPers?
The khazar empire was big. And Askhenazim surely looks central asian influenced. Thats all i need to know
Ashkenazis are like 50% Levant and 50% North Italian/German like. They plot with Southern Euros like South Italians and Spaniards

Pete Buttigieg will be the downfall of Israel.

America's first homosexual president will close Guantanamo and cut aid. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
he's not Bengali he's Indian u ugly poojeet jfl claim your people
Bongocel copium, you people are manlet truecels
Bongojeet

Bongocel copium, you people are manlet truecelsView attachment 2488056
Indians can't be Bengali and Indians are the ugliest and most undesirable race in the Western world JFL

"What race wouldn't you date"

There is nobody lower than a subhuman poojeet like you, you ugly streetshitter :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 28610
Indians can't be Bengali and Indians are the ugliest and most undesirable race in the Western world JFL

"What race wouldn't you date"

There is nobody lower than a subhuman poojeet like you, you ugly streetshitter :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Not denying that fact but all brown south asians get grouped in together as "indians" JFL @ you
non-south asians cant distinguish bengalis and indians apart
plus the average height for bengalicels is 5'4
Country / regionAverage male heightAverage female height
Bangladesh162.1 cm (5 ft 4 in)150.3 cm (4 ft 11 in)

@Razeb respond cuckold

@Razeb respond cuckold
To what kek you're the lowest lifeform around. Just cope Baljeet not a single one of the girls have mentioned Banglas in the what race wouldn't you date videos, not even in London or NYC where we have large populations.

It applies to YOU not me JFL even some non South Asians that Ik that are familliar with us that can tell the difference. Ugly as fuck Indian rat

Indian=Punjabi, Gujarati, South Indian. Subhuman incel. The non-religious Bangla dudes that I know in Ontario have no issues getting bitches kek

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
To what kek you're the lowest lifeform around. Just cope Baljeet not a single one of the girls have mentioned Banglas in the what race wouldn't you date videos, not even in London or NYC where we have large populations.

It applies to YOU not me JFL even some non South Asians that Ik that are familliar with us that can tell the difference.

Indian=Punjabi, Gujarati, South Indian. Subhuman dog
WHEN PEOPLE SAY THEY DONT LIKE INDIANS IT MEANS THEY DONT LIKE SOUTH ASIANS YOU RETARDED MANLET BONGOJEET.

THE AVERAGE WESTERN WHITE FOID CANT TELL SHITSKINS APART FROM EACH OTHER, MUHHH SAAR IM BENGALI SAAR IM NOT A CURRY SHITSKIN WHEN YOU LOOK LIKE THIS

ALSO CAGED @ AT THIS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Bongojeetcel

IF THIS IS CONSIDERED A HANDSOME BENGALI MAN ITS OVER FOR 100% OF YOUR PEOPLE.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and gideon
WHEN PEOPLE SAY THEY DONT LIKE INDIANS IT MEANS THEY DONT LIKE SOUTH ASIANS YOU RETARDED MANLET BONGOJEET.

THE AVERAGE WESTERN WHITE FOID CANT TELL SHITSKINS APART FROM EACH OTHER, MUHHH SAAR IM BENGALI SAAR IM NOT A CURRY SHITSKIN WHEN YOU LOOK LIKE THIS
View attachment 2488136

ALSO CAGED @ AT THIS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 2488137
IF THIS IS CONSIDERED A HANDSOME BENGALI MAN ITS OVER FOR 100% OF YOUR PEOPLE.
Cherrypicked poojeet cope. Well-groomed upper/middle class Bangla diaspora don't look like that. Anybody can upload a picture on those sites with any title. They have bad grooming and have fat faces and they would look better with different hairstyles and low bodyfat. Indians are much uglier which is why no one likes yall

Yeah keep coping tho lol I have never been racially discriminated against and I'm chilling. We are definitely much much better off than you Indian rats at the very least🤓🤓😂😂

Not wasting anymore time with ur inferior lifeform cope lol u have the lowest SMV indian rat

Last edited:

View attachment 2478918

All that waffle just put palestinians in holocaust camps and gas them

Cherrypicked poojeet cope. Well-groomed upper/middle class Bangla diaspora don't look like that. Anybody can upload a picture on those sites with any title. They have bad grooming and have fat faces and they would look better with different hairstyles and low bodyfat. Indians are much uglier which is why no one likes yall

Yeah keep coping tho lol I have never been racially discriminated against and I'm chilling. We are definitely much much better off than you Indian rats at the very least🤓🤓😂😂

Not wasting anymore time with ur inferior lifeform cope lol u have the lowest SMV indian rat
Bengalis are literally 5'4 on average. how is it cherrypicked? just search up bengali man on google and youll get this result. Tell me what superior features bengalis have over other curry shitskins that makes them stand out?
the ugliest piece of genetic trash on this website is literally a bongojeet himself, 5'4, severely ugly, chronically overweight, micropenis, is a pedophile, cant even run

also youre literally a skinnyfat framelet cuck, with a recessed currycel chud side profile who lost his virginity to a prostitute

No response, bongo boi?
@Razeb

the arabs are collectively behaving like angry teenagers which is why they're doomed. all they know is wah wah yallah shoot rockets, throw rocks and molotovs and then cry when they get rekt in return.

jews have higher average IQ, are calmer and more level-headed. better military, support from the US, etc.

game over.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
@Razeb recessed dog gtfih

@Razeb no comebacks? reminder that you will never be a womans wet dream

Bengalis are literally 5'4 on average. how is it cherrypicked? just search up bengali man on google and youll get this result. Tell me what superior features bengalis have over other curry shitskins that makes them stand out?
the ugliest piece of genetic trash on this website is literally a bongojeet himself, 5'4, severely ugly, chronically overweight, micropenis, is a pedophile, cant even run
View attachment 2488179

also youre literally a skinnyfat framelet cuck, with a recessed currycel chud side profile who lost his virginity to a prostitute

View attachment 2488181View attachment 2488182View attachment 2488183
Bengalis have good jaws in my experience. The chew on this 24/7. Being manlet is something out there control other wise I think they'd mog other south Asians.

Anyway the fact that 'Bengali' isn't Indian or Pakistani means there is no failo associated to ith it because Bangladesh is too unpopular to be associated with streetshitters or terrorism.

Bengalis have good jaws in my experience. The chew on this 24/7. Being manlet is something out there control other wise I think they'd mog other south Asians.

Anyway the fact that 'Bengali' isn't Indian or Pakistani means there is no failo associated to ith it because Bangladesh is too unpopular to be associated with streetshitters or terrorism.
other south asians have better phenotypes and height compared to bengalis
height is probably the most important trait for dating
People dont even know what bangladesh is lmao if you say ur bangladeshi retarded westerners will think its a province in india or smth since most bengalis look pajeet
if you look pajeet youre associated with pajeet culture and the negative failos surrounding it.

other south asians have better phenotypes and height compared to bengalis
height is probably the most important trait for dating
People dont even know what bangladesh is lmao if you say ur bangladeshi retarded westerners will think its a province in india or smth since most bengalis look pajeet
if you look pajeet youre associated with pajeet culture and the negative failos surrounding it.
No they won't. Depend on location. I've had people ask me where is that? Is it an independent country. They are low IQ no doubt.

I do agree Bangladesh is at times conflated with India. However by the above average IQ and super low IQ (who've never heard of it) they probably won't associate you with it. I don't look pajeet at all, but always identify as Bengali. Although I'll admit when I go round some Bengalis communities and shops they assume I'm something else.

No they won't. Depend on location. I've had people ask me where is that? Is it an independent country. They are low IQ no doubt.

I do agree Bangladesh is at times conflated with India. However by the above average IQ and super low IQ (who've never heard of it) they probably won't associate you with it. I don't look pajeet at all, but always identify as Bengali. Although I'll admit when I go round some Bengalis communities and shops they assume I'm something else.
Cope tbh since most bangladeshis look distinctly south asian
random guy in the street would assume youre a pajeet