Why the Philips OneBlade MOGS + Guide on How to Use It

zerotohero

zerotohero

I don’t need your pussy, bitch, I'm on my own dick
Just had to drop some knowledge on why the Philips OneBlade is the GOAT trimmer. I copped one off Amazon on Prime Day for €35 (normally it's €65) and this thing is an absolute game-changer.

I've used it on my armpits, ass, shaft, balls, and face. The performance is unreal. Before this, I was using a standard beard trimmer for my body hair, and I kept getting cuts, especially on the ballsack. Not anymore. The OneBlade handles everything smoothly without nicks or cuts. If you’re looking for a versatile, safe, and effective trimmer, the Philips OneBlade is the way to go. Absolute mogger in the trimmer game.

Here’s a guide on how to use it:

Using the Philips OneBlade on Your Body:

1. Prepare the Area:

- Ensure the area you want to trim is clean and dry. For sensitive areas like the balls, make sure the skin is taut.

2. Select the Right Attachment:
- The OneBlade comes with different combs for different hair lengths. Use the body comb for longer hair and the stubble comb for shorter hair.

3. Trimming Your Armpits:
- Attach the 3mm body comb.
- Gently trim in the direction of hair growth to get an even cut.
- For a closer shave, remove the comb and use the blade directly.

4. Trimming Your Ass, Shaft, and Balls:
- Use the body comb to trim longer hairs first.
- For the shaft and balls, ensure the skin is taut to avoid nicks.
- Use gentle, light strokes and go slow to avoid any mishaps.
- For a closer shave, use the blade without the comb, but be extra careful.

5. Trimming Your Beard:
- Attach the stubble comb that matches your desired length.
- Trim in the direction of hair growth for a consistent look.
- For a clean shave, remove the comb and use the blade directly against the skin.

6. Aftercare:
- Clean the blade and combs after each use with water.
- Apply a soothing lotion or aftershave to the trimmed areas to prevent irritation.

Trust me, once you start using the OneBlade, you’ll never look back. It’s the ultimate tool for keeping yourself groomed without any hassle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: virgin, GabachoCopium, Debetro and 1 other person
I just use a straight razor for everything even my balls

I live on the edge:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, TechnoBoss, xegigi and 4 others
I have it, it's shit.

I only use it when I accidentally miss a spot, you basically can't clean shave with it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Debetro
I have it, it's shit.

I only use it when I accidentally miss a spot, you basically can't clean shave with it.
What do you use Mr. Orc?

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Bro is definitely sponsored

gassing it too much - either your last trimmer was ass or youre overreacting
its just a normal trimmer mate

I have it, it's shit.

electric shavers suck, I don’t like mine either. Buying an old school safety razor where you can switch the blade out is best option

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Costcosuperstore
Just had to drop some knowledge on why the Philips OneBlade is the GOAT trimmer. I copped one off Amazon on Prime Day for €35 (normally it's €65) and this thing is an absolute game-changer.

I've used it on my armpits, ass, shaft, balls, and face. The performance is unreal. Before this, I was using a standard beard trimmer for my body hair, and I kept getting cuts, especially on the ballsack. Not anymore. The OneBlade handles everything smoothly without nicks or cuts. If you’re looking for a versatile, safe, and effective trimmer, the Philips OneBlade is the way to go. Absolute mogger in the trimmer game.

Here’s a guide on how to use it:

Using the Philips OneBlade on Your Body:

1. Prepare the Area:

- Ensure the area you want to trim is clean and dry. For sensitive areas like the balls, make sure the skin is taut.

2. Select the Right Attachment:
- The OneBlade comes with different combs for different hair lengths. Use the body comb for longer hair and the stubble comb for shorter hair.

3. Trimming Your Armpits:
- Attach the 3mm body comb.
- Gently trim in the direction of hair growth to get an even cut.
- For a closer shave, remove the comb and use the blade directly.

4. Trimming Your Ass, Shaft, and Balls:
- Use the body comb to trim longer hairs first.
- For the shaft and balls, ensure the skin is taut to avoid nicks.
- Use gentle, light strokes and go slow to avoid any mishaps.
- For a closer shave, use the blade without the comb, but be extra careful.

5. Trimming Your Beard:
- Attach the stubble comb that matches your desired length.
- Trim in the direction of hair growth for a consistent look.
- For a clean shave, remove the comb and use the blade directly against the skin.

6. Aftercare:
- Clean the blade and combs after each use with water.
- Apply a soothing lotion or aftershave to the trimmed areas to prevent irritation.

Trust me, once you start using the OneBlade, you’ll never look back. It’s the ultimate tool for keeping yourself groomed without any hassle.
dont get me wrong it is good yes BUT hair grows back 10x quicker when using a electric instead of a normal razer.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
I have it, it's shit.

Thoughts on foil shavers? I heard those high powered ones cut cleaner than actual razors but with less irritation

Thoughts on foil shavers? I heard those high powered ones cut cleaner than actual razors but with less irritation
never tried, let me know if you ever do.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
I never get cuts

I am a real male!! Very strong ang sigma
You sissies ARE not MALES, you dont shave like a REAL ALPHA (like me), OFCOURSE you get cuts!! Sissy niggers beta males

You get cut : nooooooo (sad sad emoji ) :// time to buy a 600€ dollar random trimmer!! Yayy and then soy

ME: grrrr arghhhh normal, love the pain!! Now time to fuck some bitches

I never get cuts

I am a real male!! Very strong ang sigma
You sissies ARE not MALES, you dont shave like a REAL ALPHA (like me), OFCOURSE you get cuts!! Sissy niggers beta males

You get cut : nooooooo (sad sad emoji ) :// time to buy a 600€ dollar random trimmer!! Yayy and then soy

ME: grrrr arghhhh normal, love the pain!! Now time to fuck some bitches
Stephen Colbert Schizophrenia GIF by SHOWTIME

Users who are viewing this thread

Back