Why the PSL forums have a flawed idea of “looks”

LilJojo

LilJojo

Sphinx
While having some real info, most of these forums compare themselves to super models. This is stupid as the average man outside is below 5-6, and most of the guys here are above 5-6. No, there doesn’t exist a looksmax scale in real life. Most men with girlfriends aren’t chads. They are just white + tall + NT. Yes you might say sky is blue but last Saturday instead of going out you decided to bone smash.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mhd_79, Pandora, Deleted member 34058 and 10 others
While having some real info, most of these forums compare themselves to super models. This is stupid as the average man outside is below 5-6, and most of the guys here are above 5-6. No, there doesn’t exist a looksmax scale in real life. Most men with girlfriends aren’t chads. They are just white + tall + NT. Yes you might say sky is blue but last Saturday instead of going out you decided to bone smash.
True tbh

• +1
Reactions: mhd_79
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge, fibonacci, BobbyJindalsTwin and 1 other person
Oofy doofy law

Just be tall i guess

Such a pill for manlets

It's not about blue pill or oofy doofy, it's about being NT, at least somewhat above average and having social exposure. That's it.

Because I’m in the sport of looking good and I need to know who are the top moggers. If you played football in amateur league you saying you wouldn’t fanboy messi or ronaldo when they’re much better at it than you?

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Even the tall part is debatable

It's not about blue pill or oofy doofy, it's about being NT, at least somewhat above average and having social exposure. That's it.
That’s what a chad is JFL

The racepill is overblown.

If you're ethnic, then a combo of being above average looking + jacked + having money + good social skills + NT is enough imho

what forums are there besides looksmax anyways?

The racepill is overblown.

If you're ethnic, then a combo of being above average looking + jacked + having money + good social skills + NT is enough imho
If you aren’t a shit skin Indian or Black African it’s not that much of a failo. I mean mediterranean dark. Your priorities are more looking old money as everyone who is not white looks low class according to society

I don’t care about being an average Joe, it’s good to compare to male models as they have features universally considered attractive, that way we know especially what we can do to not be a Joe. We want more out of life than just being a normal nobody

• Love it
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Shut the fuck up

Shut the fucking up mann

If you aren’t a shit skin Indian or Black African it’s not that much of a failo. I mean mediterranean dark. Your priorities are more looking old money as everyone who is not white looks low class according to society
Nobody is looking old money in highschool lil nigga 😭😭 Promise the hoes not gonna fuck with u if u wear a suit every day

Nobody is looking old money in highschool lil nigga 😭😭 Promise the hoes not gonna fuck with u if u wear a suit every day
not a suit you retard. i mean dress good not like a homeless junkie. if u black just wear fitted clothes like compression shirts