Tall, fit NT HTNs have the highest body counts among all men.

Why do girls choose HTNs over Chadlites/Chads?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Yes, you heard that right. Not even Chads come close.

I remember having a discussion with a couple of users on here (including one guy who knew Matthew Noska) who was facially Chad and had a small group of Chadlite/Chad friends with special interests; he said that Chads and Chadlites tend to have much lower body counts than tall, fit white HTNs, but only towards HTBs+ they have feelings for. All of them had body counts in the single digits and they were in their 20s.

Another user in the US also said it's the tall white WASP HTNs that have the highest body counts and not Chads.

Men that women post in these "Are We Dating The Same Guy" groups that Mum infiltrated tend to be MTN-low HTN facially.

Someone else also said that they knew someone in a prestigious field that required a university degree, that also worked as a part-time MM and was facially Chadlite/Chad. He said his body count was 2 (including the HTB/Stacylite woman he ended up marrying in his mid-late 20s). Same person said the guys who were destined to be "forever bachelors" and had high body counts (some as high as triple digits) were moderately attractive, tall, fit-muscular white men with university degrees.

@Niklaus Mikaelson also has a high body count (mid-double digits) and is facially HTN-Chadlite old money pheno. A LOT of girls hit him up in DMs and on Tinder.

This also matches up with my observations: out of the university alumni I knew about from friends, acquaintances, mutuals (I peeked at their social medias and anyone associated with them) those who were facially Chadlite/two Chads were either married with children in their mid-late 20s or were in strong LTRs, typically with MTB-high HTB women. Those who appeared to have a slayer lifestyle "with the lads" were again, tall, muscular white strong MTNs-HTNs.

Girls often seem to get upset over some tall white MTN/HTN that's NT who pumped and dumped them; both IRL and on TikToks; the "hot guy" they described ended up being some tall athletic MTN-HTN JFL.

My body count is also very low (1). At uni girls would sometimes compliment me for my looks/some part of my features but I can only recall about 3 girls aggressively flirting with me, with 2 wanting to hookup. Mind you I'm not the best-looking guy on the city/planet despite being rated a chadlite (to me the autistic PSL scale means nothing).

Here's my reasoning for why it seems tall HTNs seem to have higher body counts:
  • Girls feel less insecure with choosing a HTN than a Chadlite or Chad because they feel he's more likely to commit than a Chadlite or Chad, even if they are more LTR-minded
  • The girls also assume that Chadlites/Chads will have very large social media followings (not all of them do because not all want fame) and hence would feel that they'd have lots of girls in their DMs even if they don't have social media/have low social media presence.
  • Girls look for appeal rather than facial aesthetics; they'd take a tall HTN with let's say, the old money pheno (or the RTT pheno if in the UK) over an average-height Chad with no aesthetic that girls actually like (e.g. plainly dressed and poor posture, or Elias de Poot school shooter pheno).
What do you think?

Other interesting threads:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, sudanguy, Deleted member 48689 and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
3417976 5C8721AE 64B3 48D9 A9B0 B13F05E84149

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 16275, fogdart and 8 others
Chads get enough validation while htns are insecure

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, horizontallytall, Lethbridge and 10 others
Are u retarded

Do you realise how rare psl6 male models are? Obviously theres more HTN

I almost never see any prettyboy chadlites irl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pandora, Descargue96, p0lishsubhuman and 5 others
Not a word

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
"generic good looking NT guy has the highest lay count" who would have thought

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Chads get enough validation while htns are insecure
Added that as an option
Are u retarded

Do you realise how rare psl6 male models are? Obviously theres more HTN

I almost never see any prettyboy chadlites irl
Obviously. The "Chadlites/Chads" I referred to in my examples are mostly Chadlites.

"generic good looking NT guy has the highest lay count" who would have thought
But I wonder what they see in HTNs and feel apathy towards Chadlites and Chads.

idk man all ik is that im incel

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Chads can rack up a higher and better quality body count they just don't because they're not insecure and that's the main reason why a lot of guys rack up high body counts other than just sex drive, female validation is the best drug

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Chads can rack up a higher and better quality body count they just don't because they're not insecure and that's the main reason why a lot of guys rack up high body counts other than just sex drive, female validation is the best drug
Read my OP again. I stated that Chads have lower body counts, but higher quality, than NT HTNs.

Read my OP again. I stated that Chads have lower body counts, but higher quality, than NT HTNs.
Yeah tbh to this forum's standards I only know one "chad" and I've ever spoken to him once in my life and he was a genuine model but he's been in a relationship for like 5 years

• +1
HTNs have lower standards (they will fuck beckies)

It's the same reason why uglier women have higher bodycounts: more men reach their lower looks-standards.

• +1
But doesn't this debunk the theory that Chads fuck anything and everything?
nobody ever stated this and it has never been true

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Deleted member 26116
I am going to be a high-tier-normie after looksmaxing for a year.

• +1
nobody ever stated this and it has never been true
Many on here and .is believe this, but they're actually talking about some tall HTN or bearded MTN with a six pack.

@Xangsane can u pm me and tell me if im htn or not

• +1
Yeah tbh to this forum's standards I only know one "chad" and I've ever spoken to him once in my life and he was a genuine model but he's been in a relationship for like 5 years
Not surprised, was this an "SMV Chad" (tall HTN) or someone facially a Chad with wide appeal (not an alien MM with the school shooter pheno like de Poot)?

I assume this was a high quality girl.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
HTNs have lower standards (they will fuck beckies)

It's the same reason why uglier women have higher bodycounts: more men reach their lower looks-standards.
Do you think Chads/Chadlites act more like women than a typical man when it comes to sex and relationships (i.e. extremely picky)?

Foids approach Chad so he may not have that low-inhib mentality of just slaying. Also he might be Stacy or high HTB only, and those are rare.

• +1
Foids approach Chad so he may not have that low-inhib mentality of just slaying. Also he might be Stacy or high HTB only, and those are rare.
Do you think Chads/Chadlites act more like women than a typical man when it comes to sex and relationships (i.e. extremely picky)?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Think so, in my friend group the one Chad(more like high HTN but high HTN is Chad irl) is Stacy only.

• +1
Think so, in my friend group the one Chad(more like high HTN but high HTN is Chad irl) is Stacy only.
Yeah I was referring to PSL Chadlites/Chads and not IRL ones.

• +1
Still more like a typical man due to the huge libido difference between men and women.

But yeah chads are more picky, but they will still fuck ugly women if theres a situation with limited options due to libido.

• +1
So basically @aBetterMii

Yeah I was referring to PSL Chadlites/Chads and not IRL ones.
I think unironically PSL Chadlites/Chads don't get Stacies because since foids approach them they dont develop rizz. And since they dont develop rizz they arent able to get Stacies, who require guys to have rizz.

• +1
I think unironically PSL Chadlites/Chads don't get Stacies because since foids approach them they dont develop rizz. And since they dont develop rizz they arent able to get Stacies, who require guys to have rizz.
Do you think Stacies want NT and status whereas Beckies go for looks, which explains the composite image?

• +1
Still more like a typical man due to the huge libido difference between men and women.

But yeah chads are more picky, but they will still fuck ugly women if theres a situation with limited options due to libido.
What would you say is the average body count for each looks level for someone in their mid-20s?

Subhuman-LTN
MTN
HTN
Chadlite
Chad

Do you think Stacies want NT and status whereas Beckies go for looks, which explains the composite image?
Stacys want NT status and looks. They care more about rizz and status than beckies. This explains why we see so many Stacy’s with statusmaxxed htns.

• +1
What would you say is the average body count for each looks level for someone in their mid-20s?

Subhuman-LTN
MTN
HTN
Chadlite
Chad
Subhuman-LTN --- 2
MTN --- 5
HTN --- 15
Chadlite --- 15
Chad --- 10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and forevermirin
Stacys want NT status and looks. They care more about rizz and status than beckies. This explains why we see so many Stacy’s with statusmaxxed htns.
I'd say that most normie couples and below are looksmatched, but once you get higher up things start to look more uneven.

• +1
Yes, you heard that right. Not even Chads come close.

I remember having a discussion with a couple of users on here (including one guy who knew Matthew Noska) who was facially Chad and had a small group of Chadlite/Chad friends with special interests; he said that Chads and Chadlites tend to have much lower body counts than tall, fit white HTNs, but only towards HTBs+ they have feelings for. All of them had body counts in the single digits and they were in their 20s.

Another user in the US also said it's the tall white WASP HTNs that have the highest body counts and not Chads.

Men that women post in these "Are We Dating The Same Guy" groups that Mum infiltrated tend to be MTN-low HTN facially.

Someone else also said that they knew someone in a prestigious field that required a university degree, that also worked as a part-time MM and was facially Chadlite/Chad. He said his body count was 2 (including the HTB/Stacylite woman he ended up marrying in his mid-late 20s). Same person said the guys who were destined to be "forever bachelors" and had high body counts (some as high as triple digits) were moderately attractive, tall, fit-muscular white men with university degrees.

@Niklaus Mikaelson also has a high body count (mid-double digits) and is facially HTN-Chadlite old money pheno. A LOT of girls hit him up in DMs and on Tinder.

This also matches up with my observations: out of the university alumni I knew about from friends, acquaintances, mutuals (I peeked at their social medias and anyone associated with them) those who were facially Chadlite/two Chads were either married with children in their mid-late 20s or were in strong LTRs, typically with MTB-high HTB women. Those who appeared to have a slayer lifestyle "with the lads" were again, tall, muscular white strong MTNs-HTNs.

Girls often seem to get upset over some tall white MTN/HTN that's NT who pumped and dumped them; both IRL and on TikToks; the "hot guy" they described ended up being some tall athletic MTN-HTN JFL.

My body count is also very low (1). At uni girls would sometimes compliment me for my looks/some part of my features but I can only recall about 3 girls aggressively flirting with me, with 2 wanting to hookup. Mind you I'm not the best-looking guy on the city/planet despite being rated a chadlite (to me the autistic PSL scale means nothing).

Here's my reasoning for why it seems tall HTNs seem to have higher body counts:
  • Girls feel less insecure with choosing a HTN than a Chadlite or Chad because they feel he's more likely to commit than a Chadlite or Chad, even if they are more LTR-minded
  • The girls also assume that Chadlites/Chads will have very large social media followings (not all of them do because not all want fame) and hence would feel that they'd have lots of girls in their DMs even if they don't have social media/have low social media presence.
  • Girls look for appeal rather than facial aesthetics; they'd take a tall HTN with let's say, the old money pheno (or the RTT pheno if in the UK) over an average-height Chad with no aesthetic that girls actually like (e.g. plainly dressed and poor posture, or Elias de Poot school shooter pheno).
What do you think?

Other interesting threads:

Subhuman-LTN
MTN
HTN
Chadlite
Chad
Subhuman-LTN : 0
MTN : 2
HTN : 7-8
Chadlite : 70
Chad : 700

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ;-; and Xangsane
Gymmaxxed tall HTNs are chad smv

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ;-;

I'm not memeing. It's just reality.

Stop memeing and please answer the question (of course outliers within each looks category exist but that's the pattern I've observed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back