Why the west is cucked for white men

I did it and it shows white guys with a dark tan lol. You're coping buddy. You get an iq test. Anyone with above 80 iq knows the west beauty standard is tanned skin. holy fuck.
Exactly what I said white guys. Tanned white guys are still white. Your original take was that ethnics had the ideal skin color🤣 ethnics have brown poopskin whites can have tanned golden skin.

Exactly what I said white guys. Tanned white guys are still white. Your original take was that ethnics had the ideal skin color🤣 ethnics have brown poopskin whites can have tanned golden skin.
stop being so racist for no reason. whites arent born with tan skin. theyre born with white skin

latinos, north africans, east asians, north indians&pakis, are born with golden tanned skin naturally

im not this guy you're talking about and im not baiting anyone. i genuinely believe everything i said.

and everything is backed up by facts.

everyone knows white skin isnt desired in the west how are u guys actually denying this
Tanned skin is desired on white ppl not ethnics

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Low iq thread and of course made by an indian, whites can tan while ethnics got an ugly brown poopish skin color, John B from outer banks got the ideal skin color not Rajesh
Northern Euros have a hard time tanning tho most whites lack melanosomes to tan. Tanning is common among meds and southern europeans but northern europeans generally burn and turn red when they are exposed to the sun.

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
Ignore this nigga. It is predeterninism. He is baiting for reps
what the fuck is wrong with you?!?!!

white people who are tanned, and ethnics who are born tanned is the same fucking skin colour that is desired in the west

why is everyone in denial about that?

but yes obviously very dark brown indian poo skin isnt ideal jeez

Naturally, skin in shades of light brown is not attractive. White to tanned skin is attractive. That's why JBW continues.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and noonespecial
Naturally, skin in shades of light brown is not attractive. White to tanned skin is attractive. That's why JBW continues.
light brown is tanned you fucking dipshit

what the fuck is wrong with you?!?!!

white people who are tanned, and ethnics who are born tanned is the same fucking skin colour that is desired in the west

why is everyone in denial about that?

but yes obviously very dark brown indian poo skin isnt ideal jeez
White ppl have better facial features than ethnics

Tan is only preferred bc it signals health and that u have enough money to travel

Therefore white ppl who r tanned is ideal

Northern Euros have a hard time tanning tho most whites lack melanosomes to tan. Tanning is common among meds and southern europeans but northern europeans generally burn and turn red when they are exposed to the sun.
It may require more effort although I never said northern Europeans was ideal more half northern and half southern which makes it easy for you to tan but still be white person meaning you got more ideal facial features
stop being so racist for no reason. whites arent born with tan skin. theyre born with white skin

latinos, north africans, east asians, north indians&pakis, are born with golden tanned skin naturally
Ethnics don't have the ideal dark skin tone they have brown like poop while white people who tan got golden skin like gold
These aren't the same
Screenshot 2024 08 22 19 21 45 09 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
Screenshot 2024 08 22 19 22 21 59 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

But most important is facial structure. Ethnics don't lose because of skin color. They lose because of their shitty genes

dnr you're a fucking uneducated moron someone needs to shove jbw down your throat

• +1
So in other words white men need to travel halfway across the world to betabuxx sub 4 chinkoids?

So in other words white men need to travel halfway across the world
to be desired for their natural self.

and so do ethnics(and a lot more ethnics willl never be desired at all even if they immigrate)

• JFL
The beauty standard is literally to have tanned/brown skin

So the only people who can experience peak SMV& quality of life is western born rich ethnics .

Whites can have good quality of life in the west but its dragged down by the fact theyre literally born the opposite of the skin colour beauty standard

unless they make great efforts to tan.

White men can achieve peak SMV and quality of life in east asia ONLY.

First world countries korea and japan, and beauty standard there for men is to have white skin.

So they can be very desired physically and get the quality of life which comes with that.

Any non-cucked white man(not many of them left i know) should permenantly relocate to east asia- korea, japan, singapore, hong kong etc., to live a non-cucked life
Dude
You do realize that the same media promoting "brown/tanned" is promoting transexuals and lgbtq shit right?

Yea you get promoted by a bunch of trans companies and get sponsored by that faggot shit

Try idealizing something other than "western media" because that shit cucks

EVERY MAN.

You worship conventional western media, you will guarantee be cucked.:blackpill:

*their money
beauty standard in asia is to have white skin, white facial features, tall height, big d. whites all have that. asians dont. therefore whites have the highest sex appeal there and are desired purely for their sex appeal

• Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Jfl whites are still the highest smv in the us comfortably, the only ones that come near is mulattos then blacks

• +1
beauty standard in asia is to have white skin, white facial features, white height, big d. whites all have that. asians dont. therefore whites have the highest sex appeal there and are desired purely for their sex appeal
All women are black and brown men only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial and Jonnyboi
The beauty standard is literally to have tanned/brown skin

So the only people who can experience peak SMV& quality of life is western born rich ethnics .

Whites can have good quality of life in the west but its dragged down by the fact theyre literally born the opposite of the skin colour beauty standard

unless they make great efforts to tan.

White men can achieve peak SMV and quality of life in east asia ONLY.

First world countries korea and japan, and beauty standard there for men is to have white skin.

So they can be very desired physically and get the quality of life which comes with that.

Any non-cucked white man(not many of them left i know) should permenantly relocate to east asia- korea, japan, singapore, hong kong etc., to live a non-cucked life
Agreed. Tanned skin is way more desired than pale skin. The whiter you are isn't always better. In fact I used to be bullied for being too pale lol

Why would they want niggers and brownoids as a betabuxx when they make way less money then white men?
cos white men are extremely desired and hard to get since theyre the most physically attractive and most rich and only date hot white women. so ethnic women have to settle with brownoids and negroids who have 0 sex appeal but at least they can betabuxx them

cos white men are extremely desired and hard to get since theyre the most physically attractive and most rich and only date hot white women. so ethnic women have to settle with brownoids and negroids who have 0 sex appeal but at least they can betabuxx them
But I though white men are only desired by ugly gooks in NEA and so thusly can't date hot white women?

But I though white men are only desired by ugly gooks in NEA and so thusly can't date hot white women?
ok this was more of a pro ethnic thread to try prove a point but reality is

white men tan, so theyre top smv to desired by white girls. but they could also be peak appeal to every ethnic girl in the world if they didnt tan but did immigrate

tan skin isnt the be all end all, and most whites especially in hotter areas tend to have tannish skin or something close to it anyway