Why the white race is superior

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I failednormiemanlet have been LARPing as male the entire time, I am indeed a woman. An ethnic woman to be exact. For my entire life I have dated white people as I have deemed them superior and I feel protected. Here is a picture of my alpha male boyfriend.
Mclovincel

As you can see his vastly superior white skin gives him the ability to blend in with his surroundings, his blonde hair able to reflect sunlight into the eyes of his enemies, his poor eyesight due to all the energy needed to power his muscular 65kg 5'10 physique, his coloured blue eyes give him the ability to see in the dark. My white boyfriend is also able to fly and shoot lasers from his fingers, I feel so safe in his hands. He sometimes beats me and yells racial slurs at me, but he is white and that is just one instance of his bad behaviour, it is so much better than ethnics. They're all abusive like my father because he forbade me from fucking random guys in our living room, ugh god so controlling.

You see this is why white people are superior, bow down to McLovin you ethnic scum!

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 17791 and 16 others
@Xangsane @Nameless_Sunflower @Toth's thot @currylightskin @inferiorpispot234

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 16275
Actually still don't have a theory for why indian girls seem to like dorkmaxxed skinnyfat white guys

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Man's gone nuts, bruv :ROFLMAO:

So we're out of the BBCcuckposting phase, now its McLovincuckposting time :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, currylightskin and FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, rand anon and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 16275
his vastly superior white skin gives him the ability to blend in with his surroundings, his blonde hair able to reflect sunlight into the eyes of his enemies, his poor eyesight due to all the energy needed to power his muscular 65kg 5'10 physique, his coloured blue eyes give him the ability to see in the dark. My white boyfriend is also able to fly and shoot lasers from his fingers

this but unironically :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 3828 and FailedNormieManlet
that white guy mogs you hard not even gonna lie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 16275

looks just like the guy I worked with at restaurant
As you can see his vastly superior white skin gives him the ability to blend in with his surroundings, his blonde hair able to reflect sunlight into the eyes of his enemies, his poor eyesight due to all the energy needed to power his muscular 65kg 5'10 physique, his coloured blue eyes give him the ability to see in the dark. My white boyfriend is also able to fly and shoot lasers from his fingers, I feel so safe in his hands. He sometimes beats me and yells racial slurs at me, but he is white and that is just one instance of his bad behaviour, it is so much better than ethnics. They're all abusive like my father because he forbade me from fucking random guys in our living room, ugh god so controlling.

You see this is why white people are superior, bow down to McLovin you ethnic scum!

everyrhing fits
only difference he was gay
sometimes he would shoot his lasers at my ass:hnghn:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon and FailedNormieManlet
Actually still don't have a theory for why indian girls seem to like dorkmaxxed skinnyfat white guys

They are usually dark skinned, overweight and/or don't fit beauty standards.

So dorky skinnyfat mclovins are what they can get.

white men mog ethnics
78347C3F A209 40AA 8A82 88173B12A10C

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787