Why there are a lot of tall incels here (high iq)

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
Tall incels come here bc they usually just need to gymmax and fix face through surgeries (or just softmaxxing if lucky).

While manlet incels just go straight to .is, bc they know getting LL and all other facial surgeries is very unlikely and they’d prob be 25 when they get all that shit done so it’s already over.

So to the copers saying, Muh tall guys are incels!!!!1!1! Yeah bc most of them that u see here are just fucked facially. If they fix it with surgery they go straight to slaying.

While if manlet ascends facially, it’s unlikely he’ll be slayer level unless heavily roided or 5.5+ PSL (which most won’t reach anyway)(also most high PSL icons here are over 6ft).

So that’s why I think average height in this forum is like 6’1 jfl. I see more guys post over 6ft than manlets here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 29167, A23ghskung and 22 others
Tall incels come here bc they usually just need to gymmax and fix face through surgeries (or just softmaxxing if lucky).

While manlet incels just go straight to .is, bc they know getting LL and all other facial surgeries is very unlikely and they’d prob be 25 when they get all that shit done so it’s already over.

So to the copers saying, Muh tall guys are incels!!!!1!1! Yeah bc most of them that u see here are just fucked facially. If they fix it with surgery they go straight to slaying.

While if manlet ascends facially, it’s unlikely he’ll be slayer level unless heavily roided or 5.5+ PSL (which most won’t reach anyway)(also most high PSL icons here are over 6ft).

So that’s why I think average height in this forum is like 6’1 jfl. I see more guys post over 6ft than manlets here
im 176 at 15 its so over...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Red Fox and Reformed
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, OGJBSLAYER, Sanguinius and 8 others
Tall """"cels""""

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, bloomercel and Reformed
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, Van, hopecel and 2 others
tallcels debunked

• Ugh..
Reactions: Reformed
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx and Reformed
tallcels debunked
7CA6DB62 7F62 48CD AFC2 63D50D1D0B01

Hold Frame bro :soy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and hopecel
The average height of this forum is not 6ft1.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, tombradylover, TheDragon and 5 others
Nonsense, if there weren't so many manlets why are there so many heightmaxxing threads
Average height of the forum is probably 5'8

• Hmm...
Nonsense, if there weren't so many manlets why are there so many heightmaxxing threads
Average height of the forum is probably 5'8
Bc tallcels wanna get taller more than manlets, bc they already know how important height halo is from experiencing it. I’ve seen many tallcels wanting to reach 6’4 here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TakaTeo, TeenAscender, Banderacell and 4 others
While if manlet ascends facially, it’s unlikely he’ll be slayer level unless heavily roided or 5.5+ PSL
Short + heavily roided = insanelyy unattractive and gross

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, zura, bloomercel and 3 others
No such thing as a tall incel
Unless they have utter shit frame, face, voice or severe autism
Which the .org tallcels do have

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 28541, SoutherSoldier and 6 others
No such thing as a tall incel
Unless they have utter shit frame, face, voice or severe autism
Which the .org tallcels do have
Loox was that, look where he is now just bc he’s tall

Bc tallcels wanna get taller more than manlets, bc they already know how important height halo is from experiencing it. I’ve seen many tallcels wanting to reach 6’4 here
Sounds unlikely. Probably the tallfags are listing their height in shoes as well. Everyone claims 6'1"+ with 22" bideltoid and 7"+ dick, and you don't think that's even a little odd? Also if there weren't so many manlets there wouldn't be as many threads saying height is law because that is an entirely manlet cope

• +1
Reactions: zura and 5.5psl

Maybe it's because the average height is 6'2?

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 17244 and Reformed
Sounds unlikely. Probably the tallfags are listing their height in shoes as well. Everyone claims 6'1"+ with 22" bideltoid and 7"+ dick, and you don't think that's even a little odd? Also if there weren't so many manlets there wouldn't be as many threads saying height is law because that is an entirely manlet cope
Lol only tall guys say height is law. Which is 100% true btw. If ur not over 6’2 u wouldn’t get it, not trynna diss but u really need to experience it to know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and 5.5psl
  • JFL
Yeah bro, the average height here is 6.1/2ft and the avg dick size is 8x6

Kinda weird that the people who stumble here have this above average characteristics.
I have 0 doubt they are alle saying the truth. I mean, who lies being unknown on the internet, right?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Offensive Bias, tombradylover and 6 others

Ascending at 25 is fine tbh, you'll still get 2-3 years of prime slaying if you havent fucked your collagen (not coping)

• +1
Ascending at 25 is fine tbh, you'll still get 2-3 years of prime slaying if you havent fucked your collagen (not coping)
Missing out on college slaying sounds like ropefuel ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 23314
Lol only tall guys say height is law. Which is 100% true btw. If ur not over 6’2 u wouldn’t get it, not trynna diss but u really need to experience it to know
99 percent of the people posting height halo threads have never experienced height halo, that's why they say it's enough to slay when most really tall zoomers are lanklets and have no physical presence. It's just grass is greener with them, and ofc you can't discount the possibility org has a lot of larpers as well, or do you believe every daily "ascension" thread is legit?

• +1
Reactions: zura and 5.5psl
Missing out on college slaying sounds like ropefuel ngl
You could probably get entry into some college parties if you clubmaxx near a uni.

• +1
Because tallcels are more likely to state their height. I'd say there's more manlets here. Even in polls almost nobody's above 6'3

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Offensive Bias, zura, bloomercel and 1 other person
99 percent of the people posting height halo threads have never experienced height halo, that's why they say it's enough to slay when most really tall zoomers are lanklets and have no physical presence. It's just grass is greener with them, and ofc you can't discount the possibility org has a lot of larpers as well, or do you believe every daily "ascension" thread is legit?
Incel trait if u don’t believe simple stories. Nothing said here makes me think wow they must be larping

The things is that height isn't a big deal
Face is much more important than height and I knew it before finding the forum and thought face is 10x important than height but as programming took place in this forum with various height is king/life threads my views changed with the reality being the same
Face is life , height is just a bonus
Most girls would date a 5'9 good looking guy than a 6'2 avg looking guy .
Unless the tall guy has the body halo then only he would be able to compete

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 28541, zura and 3 others
The things is that height isn't a big deal
Face is much more important than height and I knew it before finding the forum and thought face is 10x important than height but as programming took place in this forum with various height is king/life threads my views changed with the reality being the same
Face is life , height is just a bonus
Most girls would date a 5'9 good looking guy than a 6'2 avg looking guy .
Unless the tall guy has the body halo then only he would be able to compete
FA592B27 0B88 4959 AAAB 9BAFE82C399A

Height is life. No such thing as face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and bloomercel
View attachment 2371160
Height is life. No such thing as face
You are comparing extreme examples
5'4 vs 6'5 isn't a good comparison
Yes height is crucial but not even 10% of what this forum makes it , I'm also 6'4 in normal shoes so ik how far height takes you .

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 28541, zura and 2 others
Incel trait if u don’t believe simple stories. Nothing said here makes me think wow they must be larping
the claim itself is not entirely unrealistic, it is the frequency of such claims that makes it impossible to believe as heights that are 6'2+ become increasingly rare in regions that most of the forum lives in

HGH or death

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
idk what are you talking but for most foids you're a manlet if shorter than 6'2

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
25 is way too late bro. 21 maybe 22 at a stretch

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, zura, bloomercel and 1 other person
i already paid 600$ for hgh only to grow 3 cm 🥲 🥲
for a whole inch its worth it . Imagine playing 100k for LL to get 9cm

Get it from a doctor. That's the real shit.
its not,my igf1 is 1200 which is way higher than what you get from doctors,also the price for pharma hgh is much higher

Height is cope.

Any attractive manlet will be able to confirm this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, 5.5psl and Deleted member 24789
Indeed but it'll be like living without a leg
id give up both legs for chad face, just means you can't do physical labour job or heightmog and attack people

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
You are comparing extreme examples
5'4 vs 6'5 isn't a good comparison
Yes height is crucial but not even 10% of what this forum makes it , I'm also 6'4 in normal shoes so ik how far height takes you .
face face face face

top 5% face average height mogs top 5% height average face everyday of the week @tombradylover

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 23218, Prince88 and 1 other person
I grew from 189 cm to 192 cm in the last 4 months nothing changed how people perceived me as I was already tall. Realistically you need 6'6" or taller to get the height fetish bitches which are worthless.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, zura and Prince88