Why there are a lot of tall incels here (high iq)

Saying height isn't halo is like saying muscle isn't halo, voice isn't halo, dick isn't halo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Height is cope.

Any attractive manlet will be able to confirm this.
Ure the one who cope my friend

Everything that gives you appeal is cope?

Loox was that, look where he is now just bc he’s tall
Cope, he is not just tall today
He was incel til height was the only halo he had

I grew from 189 cm to 192 cm in the last 4 months nothing changed how people perceived me as I was already tall. Realistically you need 6'6" or taller to get the height fetish bitches which are worthless.
Wait how TF did you grow 3 cm in 4 months ? Are you 15 ?

I grew from 189 cm to 192 cm in the last 4 months nothing changed how people perceived me as I was already tall. Realistically you need 6'6" or taller to get the height fetish bitches which are worthless.
After 6'2 height halo that increases smv is meme

Height halo start at 6'2 and varies according to the tastes of girls
Some girls prefer a 6'2 guy than a 6'5 guy

Height fetish girls are still very rare, if we take into account that the guy is really ugly

Face is still a prerequisite (being mtn+)

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Tall incels come here bc they usually just need to gymmax and fix face through surgeries (or just softmaxxing if lucky).

While manlet incels just go straight to .is, bc they know getting LL and all other facial surgeries is very unlikely and they’d prob be 25 when they get all that shit done so it’s already over.

So to the copers saying, Muh tall guys are incels!!!!1!1! Yeah bc most of them that u see here are just fucked facially. If they fix it with surgery they go straight to slaying.

While if manlet ascends facially, it’s unlikely he’ll be slayer level unless heavily roided or 5.5+ PSL (which most won’t reach anyway)(also most high PSL icons here are over 6ft).

So that’s why I think average height in this forum is like 6’1 jfl. I see more guys post over 6ft than manlets here
Im not incel and im here, i am 6'4 and i am htn gymmaxed so i get women, i just love to interact with aspies here jfl

After 6'2 height halo that increases smv is meme

Height halo start at 6'2 and varies according to the tastes of girls
Some girls prefer a 6'2 guy than a 6'5 guy

Height fetish girls are still very rare, if we take into account that the guy is really ugly

Face is still a prerequisite (being mtn+)
I kinda disagree, my old brother is HTN but he is 6'5, he gets tons of women in Houston Texas mostly latinas but also blondes, height really is a plus in dating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Go use some lifts, i am 6'4 and i use lifts and girls stare at me in the streets cuz my height and my muscles

I kinda disagree, my old brother is HTN but he is 6'5, he gets tons of women in Houston Texas mostly latinas but also blondes, height really is a plus in dating
yes it's a plus, but I don't think it's very severe to be 6'3 rather than 6'6 tbh , like @forevermirin said from there the girl already sees you as a mountain lol

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Tall incels come here bc they usually just need to gymmax and fix face through surgeries (or just softmaxxing if lucky).

While manlet incels just go straight to .is, bc they know getting LL and all other facial surgeries is very unlikely and they’d prob be 25 when they get all that shit done so it’s already over.

So to the copers saying, Muh tall guys are incels!!!!1!1! Yeah bc most of them that u see here are just fucked facially. If they fix it with surgery they go straight to slaying.

While if manlet ascends facially, it’s unlikely he’ll be slayer level unless heavily roided or 5.5+ PSL (which most won’t reach anyway)(also most high PSL icons here are over 6ft).

So that’s why I think average height in this forum is like 6’1 jfl. I see more guys post over 6ft than manlets here
Would you say 6’0 barefoot is good ?

yes it's a plus, but I don't think it's very severe to be 6'3 rather than 6'6 tbh , like @forevermirin said from there the girl already sees you as a mountain lol
Not true, it is all about her comparing u to other guys, she wants to feel protected and if others are also 6'1+ and u are 6'2 then the halo is gone, but if the average of height is 5'6 and you are 6'4 then you have all the halo in the world.
Mog or get mogged

• +1
The things is that height isn't a big deal
Face is much more important than height and I knew it before finding the forum and thought face is 10x important than height but as programming took place in this forum with various height is king/life threads my views changed with the reality being the same
Face is life , height is just a bonus
Most girls would date a 5'9 good looking guy than a 6'2 avg looking guy .
Unless the tall guy has the body halo then only he would be able to compete
Face is king height is just nice to have and good for male repsect and keeping cortisol levels low because getting heightmogger by alot of men is prolly cortisol spiking but I would still rather be gl

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Not true, it is all about her comparing u to other guys, she wants to feel protected and if others are also 6'1+ and u are 6'2 then the halo is gone, but if the average of height is 5'6 and you are 6'4 then you have all the halo in the world.
Mog or get mogged
100% agree with that

I avoid sounding too extreme when I talk about height anyway, but yeah, the bigger the average height, the more important the height, that's why saying that 6'2 or 6'4 is ideal is stupid imo. In France at 6'3 I'm taller than 95% of the population , but in the country of @Grel Hellscream @russiancel I would feel more in the "average" zone
Also it depends on the places where you go, the more the place is composed of zoomers, the more the tall guys are present

• Love it
Saying height isn't halo is like saying muscle isn't halo, voice isn't halo, dick isn't halo.
Dick is the most brutal one it can transcend everything and get u cucked even if everything else is fine

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 24789
Mog or get mogged

Screenshot 20230809 133915 comwhatsapp

My gf took this phito of me when we were out having dinner, would he had taken this photo if i wasnt heightmogging?

• +1
Dick is the most brutal one it can transcend everything and get u cucked even if everything else is fine
U dickpilled me brutally lmao

• +1
U dickpilled me brutally lmao
I was trolling at first but I have irl experiences that reinforce dickpill lol.

Sub7*5.5 is over since most girls will prolly fuck a dude 7.5+ at some point because they heard a rumor or just to try

• +1

Sub7*5.5 is over since most girls will prolly fuck a dude 7.5+ at some point because they heard a rumor or just to try
Virgin gf or death, I'm talking to a virgin right now, we'll see what happens

• +1

Girth is king, also u need to be hard as a rock, girth+hardness is king, also foreplay is the most important part to lubricate her most guys just fuck her and dont think about how she is feeling

• +1
Girth is king, also u need to be hard as a rock, girth+hardness is king, also foreplay is the most important part to lubricate her most guys just fuck her and dont think about how she is feeling
Sub 5.5 mid shaft girth is over tier

Sub 5.5 mid shaft girth is over tier
6 girth ideal, bigger will hurt most of the times and lenghtwise depends on how big the girl is, you can get away with a 6incher if she is on the smaller side

• +1
6 girth ideal, bigger will hurt most of the times and lenghtwise depends on how big the girl is, you can get away with a 6incher if she is on the smaller side
7 inches of length but yea 6 inch girth is ideal

• Love it
@EasyMan875 i should get the filler for it if ur girthcel evenetuwlly

I want to believe

• +1
Same it’s kinda girthcel for me ngl need to get to 5.5. Did u start the routine yet
for the moment I'm too lazy to start but when I would have finished the holidays and that I would return in a dynamic of routine in my life I would perhaps do it

Also I'm going to see this girl, she's a virgin, if it works she won't have to taste another dick than mine lmao

• +1
for the moment I'm too lazy to start but when I would have finished the holidays and that I would return in a dynamic of routine in my life I would perhaps do it

Also I'm going to see this girl, she's a virgin, if it works she won't have to taste another dick than mine lmao
Lubricate her well first, my gf was a virgin a month and list her v card to me, it was bleeding and my dick felt like it will explode cuz how tight it wad, she was nervous so i it was painful and not enjoyable, you need to make her really wet especially if she is a virgin , compliment her body image so she feels secure and use her clit while kissing her in the foreplay.

• +1
Lubricate her well first, my gf was a virgin a month and list her v card to me, it was bleeding and my dick felt like it will explode cuz how tight it wad, she was nervous so i it was painful and not enjoyable, you need to make her really wet especially if she is a virgin , compliment her body image so she feels secure and use her clit while kissing her in the foreplay.
I was a complete noob at sex, now i am learning alot of how sex should be and it is a fucking art for real

Thank you bro ahahaha I take note , but everything in its time, we must already conclude with her :lul:

• JFL
Thank you bro ahahaha I take note , but everything in its time, we must already conclude with her :lul:
Also fuck her in a position that doesnt penetrate he much, i fucked her doggy for the first time and that was a bad idea, do missionary first and maintain eye contact

• Love it
Also fuck her in a position that doesnt penetrate he much, i fucked her doggy for the first time and that was a bad idea, do missionary first and maintain eye contact
Dude I'm gonna need your advice for kids in 10 years, stay on this site please ure my mentor

• Love it
very high iq post by your standards.
i have a theory for why so many tall mfs come on here. somethin to do with how their looksmatched manlet forms are rotting on .is

Dude I'm gonna need your advice for kids in 10 years, stay on this site please ure my mentor
Jfl u are nice guy i will always help ya

• Love it
100% agree with that

I avoid sounding too extreme when I talk about height anyway, but yeah, the bigger the average height, the more important the height, that's why saying that 6'2 or 6'4 is ideal is stupid imo. In France at 6'3 I'm taller than 95% of the population , but in the country of @Grel Hellscream @russiancel I would feel more in the "average" zone
Also it depends on the places where you go, the more the place is composed of zoomers, the more the tall guys are present
@russiancel @St.TikTokcel 6'3 is the bare minimum to pass as a man and not a kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

jfl u think 6ft is tall nowdays :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

its not,my igf1 is 1200 which is way higher than what you get from doctors,also the price for pharma hgh is much higher
How would you know if it's legit?

Literally every incel I know heightMogs me.