why theres little to no information regarding hgh and frame maxxing?

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
i figured since i'm 5'10 i should compensate by frame maxxing. the clavicle growth plates stay open until 25 unlike legs(height) that close at 15 yet there's no experimentation, atleast to my knowldege, done about it on this forum. it's surprising.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10142 and WadlowMaxxing
bump

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
i figured since i'm 5'10 i should compensate by frame maxxing. the clavicle growth plates stay open until 25 unlike legs(height) that close at 15 yet there's no experimentation, atleast to my knowldege, done about it on this forum. it's surprising.
idk bro , maybe time when hgh is most effective , kids usually dont have money or have bluepilled parents or some shit

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
idk bro , maybe time when hgh is most effective , kids usually dont have money or have bluepilled parents or some shit
what? can't you obtain money and knowledge at your 20's?

Because HGH isn't a wonder drug and will at max squeez out half an inch of clavicles after years of use at your age
its also really expensive unless youre down to buy chinese magic urine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, WadlowMaxxing and oatmeal
@LastHopeForNorman but clavicles fuse at 25 why would hgh be more effective when kid??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Because HGH isn't a wonder drug and will at max squeez out half an inch of clavicles after years of use at your age
its also really expensive unless youre down to buy chinese magic urine
as i said there's isn't any experimentation done so we don't know. everyone only cares about height the guys who took hgh for height didn't even measure their clavicle growth jfl @WadlowMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and WadlowMaxxing
@LastHopeForNorman but clavicles fuse at 25 why would hgh be more effective when kid??
the older you are the less results you get
HGH just enhances your normal growth, it actually speeds it up without exemestane
if you were destined to grow an 0.25 of inch clavicle length no matter how much aromasin you slob over and how much hgh you inject you aren't gonna turn it into 1 inch

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slayercel, WadlowMaxxing and sandcelmuttcel

puberty and genetics

the older you are the less results you get
HGH just enhances your normal growth, it actually speeds it up without exemestane
if you were destined to grow an 0.25 of inch clavicle length no matter how much aromasin you slob over and how much hgh you inject you aren't gonna turn it into 1 inch
well the same could be said about height yet theres all these studies proving it boosts total final height.

as i said there's isn't any experimentation done so we don't know. everyone only cares about height the guys who took hgh for height didn't even measure their clavicle growth jfl @WadlowMaxxing
I will track clavicle somewhat. but its hard to trace it to HGH specifically. I guess you could say the same for height as well

well the same could be said about height yet theres all these studies proving it boosts total final height.
it boosts it of course sure, but it's not going to SIGNIFICANTLY increase it unless deficient
3 inches MAX provided you start at like 14-15
you arent gonna grow much if you start using hgh at 17

same goes for clavicles, you arent gonna significantly grow them at 20

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Tenor

• So Sad
Reactions: Slayercel