Why this foid had such a dramatic change with just genioplasty?

chinpilled69

chinpilled69

Deleted May 2024
0F9C67A4 D7DF 43DA A2E6 1C0C13FD1318

Thoughts? Crazy ascension. I am hoping for similar result.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and lestoa
every mm matters tbh

these type of things only happen for women, mens bone structure is way more complex and unless huge recession with everything else good dont expect much

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and lowiqNormie
Female skulls are on average substantially smaller than male skulls, especially in the jaws. So a woman getting a genioplasty for a few MMs will make an exponentially bigger difference for her than for you. Biggest issue with having a large skull is risking nerve damage from the large movements required.

these type of things only happen for women, mens bone structure is way more complex and unless huge recession with everything else good dont expect much
Yea even with morphing my pics with mainstream surgeries i don't earn that much prob 0.5 psl increase

Hold on, you can see her ramus now, are we sure she only got chin surgery?

The bite is off, no? Looks uncanny to me. Anyway, what matters is the front.

Hold on, you can see her ramus now, are we sure she only got chin surgery?
I think her head is rotated upwards slightly in the after. I see it a lot in surgery before /after photos. Her hair is also less in the way.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
I dno about that actually. No one would Stare at her side profile long enough irl. Front she must Look nearly The same. Its not The giga ascension you think it is