Why this forum is shitty and will fail, explained

NoReedemingFeature

NoReedemingFeature

Autistic and not ashamed
You only get traction here if you're good looking/handsome, have a good name for yourself or a large amount of posts/reps (status), make a significant amount of contribution to the forum topics (IQ) and befriending people or having witty responses which make people laugh (neurotypicality).

Basically for you to have any incentive to use the forum you have to have those things which the userbase naturally lacks due to being comprised of inkwells, autists and social rejects. If some autist who literally just acts autistic and continues to make autistic ramblings under people's threads he will have a negetive post/rep ratio and will get ignored by people on this forum. Since it's the opposite behaviors of the people this forum attracts that are rewarded, naturally the forum's growth will be shit and many will leave due to the shitty experience they are given.

Most members don't want to just read people's threads but they want to interact, ramble and have some sort of validation from here (especially the autists and inkwells who don't get it through normal life).
You already have an extremely niche people that this site would attract but when this niche of people is driven away due to not getting the things they wish to get of the forum, then your forum only sustains a small amount of people for a limited time and thus is left to rot into shits.

You can see this by how many accounts are registered here relative to how many post actively. Graycels will register only to get ignored due to qualities they don't possess thus leaving a month after once the thrill of browsing a unique looks-obsessed blackpill forum dries off.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, looksmaxer_7, Detective and 12 others
Yes, they act just like the woman they hate so much, itโ€™s actually hilarious

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, Aero, ShawarmaFilth and 3 others
jova

• +1
Reactions: Jova
You only get traction here if you're good looking/handsome, have a good name for yourself or a large amount of posts/reps (status), make a significant amount of contribution to the forum topics (IQ) and befriending people or having witty responses which make people laugh (neurotypicality).

Basically for you to have any incentive to use the forum you have to have those things which the userbase naturally lacks due to being comprised of inkwells, autists and social rejects. If some autist who literally just acts autistic and continues to make autistic ramblings under people's threads he will have a negetive post/rep ratio and will get ignored by people on this forum. Since it's the opposite behaviors of the people this forum attracts that are rewarded, naturally the forum's growth will be shit and many will leave due to the shitty experience they are given.

Most members don't want to just read people's threads but they want to interact, ramble and have some sort of validation from here (especially the autists and inkwells who don't get it through normal life).
You already have an extremely niche people that this site would attract but when this niche of people is driven away due to not getting the things they wish to get of the forum, then your forum only sustains a small amount of people for a limited time and thus is left to rot into shits.

You can see this by how many accounts are registered here relative to how many post actively. Graycels will register only to get ignored due to qualities they don't possess thus leaving a month after once the thrill of browsing a unique looks-obsessed blackpill forum dries off.
IMG 4979

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, Narcissus๐Ÿฅ€, ltsOver and 5 others
Look at this photograph
Every time I do, it makes me laugh
How did our eyes get so red?
And what the hell is on Joey's head?
And this is where I grew up
I think the present owner fixed it up
I never knew we ever went without
The second floor is hard for sneaking out
And this is where I went to school
Most of the time had better things to do
Criminal record says I broke in twice
I must've done it half a dozen times
I wonder if it's too late
Should I go back and try to graduate?
Life's better now than it was back then
If I was them, I wouldn't let me in

• JFL
Reactions: micropp, tombradylover, Jova and 2 others

Agreed. I've seen many people make very good threads but their threads basically get no reacts/replies and it doesn't incentivize them to want to put effort into writing anything else in the future. Some people on here post the most basic shit in off topic and get 1000x the amount of activity in the thread as a greycel who makes a good thread around something based on looksmaxxing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, tombradylover, Jova and 4 others

Posts 2,080

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: timid, Jova and NoReedemingFeature
registered to get rating, but after my racist/pedo jokes not going to post face, so just sitting here being racist sexist homophobic here and there. I don't want to be big name

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Agreed. I've seen many people make very good threads but their threads basically get no reacts/replies and it doesn't incentivize them to want to put effort into writing anything else in the future. Some people on here post the most basic shit in off topic and get 1000x the amount of activity in the thread as a greycel who makes a good thread around something based on looksmaxxing.
Which is why members that post low effort replies under high effort threads, I warn, theyโ€™re better off not clicking on the thread, the low effort replies are so unnecessary

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, n9wiff, Jova and 1 other person
Which is why members that post low effort replies under high effort threads, I warn, theyโ€™re better off not clicking on the thread, the low effort replies are so unnecessary
Based. Mirin your avi by the way JFL.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n9wiff, Jova and coisbhai
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, Jova and TechnoBoss
Nah good threads with good looksmaxxing info get good engagement from what Iโ€™ve seen tbh

Doesnโ€™t matter who wrote it

Good looksmaxxing threads are always repped and bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and TechnoBoss
They made it worse by adding a checkmark

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Narcissus๐Ÿฅ€

Users who are viewing this thread

Back