Why This Forum Needs To Be Private ASAP (Analytical Perspective)

Lord&Master

Lord&Master

Silver
As you all know, mainstream platforms have made Looksmaxxing trending in general.
This means more competition for us, non debatable.

-Some of you guys argued that the on site-data and google search trends make it just seem like a tiny bump in interest.

1. This website appears to peak at approximately 3000-4000 "bluepillers" or normies with no account. That's just at one time in the day, could be 10,000 people visiting this site total PER day.
2. That's not even counting the normies that made an account and are now greycels, who are now contaminating this forum with the blue/red pill and posting shit "Rate me threads".
Let's look at what the hard data says:

PAST 12 MONTHS: Google Trends based on various search trends. IT MUST BE MULTIPLE, some of you low IQ niggas think people ONLY SEARCH UP "LOOKSMAX" WTF. How many of you actually do that?

Term: "Looksmax"

Term: "Looksmaxxing". This one is far more realistic.

Term: "Looksmaxxing" FROM YOUTUBE SEARCHES

THIS WEBSITE SPECIFICALLY:

This is based on what the whole world searches. ONLY THE countries with Western influence MATTER. (USA, Canada, Australia, Parts of Europe)
Obviously, there's a steady uptrend for "looksmax" and Big Spike for "Looksmaxxing", a better term. Youtube searches show a sideways movement and a big uptick recently. Looksmax.org same deal.

Keep in mind these are very "general search terms".
I HAVEN'T EVEN INCLUDED THE SPECIFIC ONES LIKE HUNTER EYES, JAW IMPLANTS/FILLERS, CANTHAL TILT. THOSE ARE IN A STEEP UPRISE.

All someone has to do is search up looksmax ONCE, and then the rest of their searches is for these specific terms. Stop looking at it just from one search term trend.

The dotted lines represent "partial data." The month isn't finished yet, so Google Trends can't count all the searches. It only knows about some of them, like until yesterday or the day before. So, it uses that information to give the searches a score.

These growth patterns are extremely concerning. One of these is straight up EXPONENTIAL GROWTH! What does this mean? More competition for you and higher priced surgeries. Also females will grow more awareness of how subhuman males are and hypergamy will growth EXPONENTIALLY!

The growth must be siphoned immediately!

Some of you guys argue that 99% of people won't go beyond already surface level improvement (Hair and skincare and Gymmaxxing)

Some of you don't care, because you're too subhuman and low IQ to actually ascend. Speak for yourself, some of us are trying to survive out here with our ONLY CHANCE IN LIFE.

That 1% still MATTERS. That's too much. You know what that means? Now women will only be looking to get with that 1% now with their hypergamy.

THE SOLUTION: PRIVATE THE FORUM FOR THE TIME BEING UNTIL THE TRENDS DIE DOWN, AND THE GROWTH DIMINISHES.

ALLOW USERS TO RESTRICT WHO CAN VIEW THEIR THREADS POSTED.
Example: (No greycels, People who have no account)

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: joseph, ThomasJefferson, Constantin Denis and 36 others
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meister!, mfk, Deleted member 21403 and 5 others
You don't even need to search looksmax anymore

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28792, Eren, Av0nr and 12 others
4000 lurkers at a time nigga wtf thats creepy

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Av0nr, hattrick and 6 others

Lord&Master

Silver​

JoinedDec 11, 2022Posts561Reputation810

Rape me

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade
Lol I just searched PSL terms a few hours ago on google trends and the results are kinda worrying. The interest just continues to rise.

• +1
Reactions: joseph, Av0nr, LowTrust and 1 other person
Not a single letter

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
did not read a word but react👍

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arditi and NerdcelThundercok
When I type looksmax the first few results are tiktok... fuck this normie shit. Normies always bastardize everything, gatekeeping is a noble endeavor.

• +1
Reactions: joseph, ThomasJefferson, huaus and 10 others
As you all know, mainstream platforms have made Looksmaxxing trending in general.

-Some of you guys argued that the on site-data and google search trends make it just seem like a tiny bump in interest.

1. This website appears to peak at approximately 3000-4000 "bluepillers" or normies with no account. That's just at one time in the day, could be 10,000 people visiting this site total PER day.
2. That's not even counting the normies that made an account and are now greycels, who are now contaminating this forum with the blue/red pill and posting shit "Rate me threads".
PAST 12 MONTHS: Google Trends based on various search trends. IT MUST BE MULTIPLE, some of you low IQ niggas think people ONLY SEARCH UP "LOOKSMAX" WTF. How many of you actually do that?

View attachment 2354090

View attachment 2354105

View attachment 2354110

This is based on what the whole world searches. ONLY THE countries with Western influence MATTER. (USA, Canada, Australia, Parts of Europe)
Obviously, there's a steady uptrend for "looksmax" and Big Spike for "Looksmaxxing", a better term. Youtube searches show a sideways movement and a big uptick recently. Looksmax.org same deal.

I HAVEN'T EVEN INCLUDED THE SPECIFIC ONES LIKE HUNTER EYES, JAW IMPLANTS/FILLERS, CANTHAL TILT. THOSE ARE IN A STEEP UPRISE.

All someone has to do is search up looksmax ONCE, and then the rest of their searches is for these specific terms. Stop looking at it just from one search term trend.

The dotted lines represent "partial data." The month isn't finished yet, so Google Trends can't count all the searches. It only knows about some of them, like until yesterday or the day before. So, it uses that information to give the searches a score.

These growth patterns are extremely concerning. One of these is straight up EXPONENTIAL GROWTH! What does this mean? More competition for you and higher priced surgeries. Also females will grow more awareness of how subhuman males are and hypergamy will growth EXPONENTIALLY!

Some of you guys argue that 99% of people won't go beyond already surface level improvement (Hair and skincare and Gymmaxxing)

Some of you don't care, because you're too subhuman and low IQ to actually ascend. Speak for yourself, some of us are trying to survive out here with our ONLY CHANCE IN LIFE.

That 1% still MATTERS. That's too much. You know what that means? Now women will only be looking to get with that 1% now with their hypergamy.

THE SOLUTION: PRIVATE THE FORUM FOR THE TIME BEING UNTIL THE TRENDS DIE DOWN, AND THE GROWTH DIMINISHES.

Probably need to monitor the effects post - privatization to see if there is some effect on the trends.

Instead of restricting greycels, they should base it on rep amount. Any retard can just create an account and spam It's over and other shit and easily get 500 posts in a few days.

• +1
Reactions: joseph and terrorblade

THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF THE GREYCEL RACE SIEG HEIL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, NerdcelThundercok, Lord&Master and 2 others
this needs to be done immediately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32440 and Deleted member 19766
Since the kike mods won’t do shit Just keep spamming slurs. It will scare the normies away.

I prefer: nigger, faggot, kike, spic, and gook

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: huaus, LowTrust, becomingnearperfect and 7 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTrust, Anonymous Member and Repentsinner
Yeah the site is also starting to appear on search engines, I typod a celebs name wrong and this page popped up among the top 3 results to my surprise
thats just google knowing you're on the site a lot tbh

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Anonymous Member
Since the kike mods won’t do shit Just keep spamming slurs. It will scare the normies away.

Forum used to be way more racist, and it sort of kept normies away. But not for long.

• +1
Reactions: joseph, LowTrust, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
@ThickLips read cunt

Not a single letter
Not a single person cares about you.

You were only mentioned in this post but your username was in a list of everyone else.

Kill yourself ASAP, fucking weaboo trash.

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and Deleted member 19766
Instead of restricting greycels, they should base it on rep amount. Any retard can just create an account and spam It's over and other shit and easily get 500 posts in a few days.

A filter needs to be put in place to detect spamming, and an IP perma ban should be issued as penalty.

• +1
Reactions: joseph, Deleted member 19766 and TheDragon
Here is some data from TikTok: It's fucking over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: joseph, LowTrust and Deleted member 19766
It won’t be private since the owner has incentive to keep it public

• WTF
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust, chadcel; and Deleted member 19766
I wouldn’t say “no greycels”, rather people that just recently made their account. I’ve been a greycel for like a year and that doesn’t include all the time I spent as a “bluepiller”.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
He makes money off it

But he can put certain sections behind a paywall. I suggested this idea to him and he seemed open to it.

• +1
Reactions: joseph and BloodClot
  • +1
Reactions: Lord&Master
That’s a good idea
He almost certainly will do something that requires payment.

Human nature's greed.

But it's easy to convince someone to do something that benefits them.

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali
But he can put certain sections behind a paywall. I suggested this idea to him and he seemed open to it.
Ofc anything related to money fucking kike

Bump

Last edited:
How do you call people greycells and normies and joined in 2022 💀💀 gtfo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thenewhebbe, Lucid and terrorblade

View attachment 2354090

View attachment 2354105

View attachment 2354110

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Chcell

I swear to God it works bro, i remember that i wanted to leave the forum when I saw here here

This forum isn't for lookmaxing so usless to private it

It will do the oppsite It will be seen as edgy if you dont want normies you need to go sjw

You can't stop normies. They are a horde of idiots who destroy everything in their way. I watched them destroy a lot of hobbies of mine. It's basically inevitable that they will destroy something once they hear about it, and it's too late for this forum. I suspect looksmaxxing will be mainstream in a couple years.

The only advantage people here have is the balls to do extreme surgery and autistic attention to detail. But normies will catch up... Tons of girls are already doing bimax in Korea and rhinos in Turkey, it's only a matter of time before normie men do it.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: joseph and SlavicGeneral
We need more swastikas on this forum

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
@TRUE_CEL thoughts?

I'll be real I just joined and already felt the need to gatekeep; this forum needs to be privatized or some shit

• +1
Reactions: joseph and Informationcapitali
When I type looksmax the first few results are tiktok... fuck this normie shit. Normies always bastardize everything, gatekeeping is a noble endeavor.
yeah pretty much, fuck those faggots tbh

sadly it won't do shit, there was a trend where people made their avis nazi flags and we all got warnings, fuck the jew mods they're just going to let it all happen and suppress us

• WTF
Reactions: Informationcapitali
How do you call people greycells and normies and joined in 2022 💀💀 gtfo

I've known this site since 2019. I've been an OG Lookism user as well.

I just lurked for a long time.

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and Deleted member 3105