Why This Forum Needs To Be Private ASAP (Analytical Perspective)

Bro posted his first post as dnr
This "dnrd" shit needs to be banned.

It'll just be a way for graycels to farm posts (once BOTB is privated again)

it was never funny too

What's the fucking point nigga? you clicked on a post and replied just so an imaginary number on your profile increased?

Fuck username colors tbh

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr
Is privatisation something you believe even has a chance of happening?
Yes, it’s possible. It doesn’t come for free, however. If people would bring in money on a monthly basis, I can see it happening. Otherwise it’s not possible.

Yes, it’s possible. It doesn’t come for free, however. If people would bring in money on a monthly basis, I can see it happening. Otherwise it’s not possible.
Existing members for free??

I’m down to pay so long as shit doesn’t keep getting worse

I’m down to pay so long as shit doesn’t keep getting worse
You may be one of the few ones willing to pay. But the administrator(s) would need a certain target when it comes donations because $25 from one person isn’t enough to pay for the forum costs. Instead, they would need at least 20 people to pay that amount, each month, if they want this forum to stay private.

I am a "greycel" though my account is much older than most of you

they should ban all 2023 accounts

• +1
Reactions: joseph
You may be one of the few ones willing to pay. But the administrator(s) would need a certain target when it comes donations because $25 from one person isn’t enough to pay for the forum costs. Instead, they would need at least 20 people to pay that amount, each month, if they want this forum to stay private.
does the issue not bother you? Like surely your also affected by this like the rest of us

does the issue not bother you? Like surely your also affected by this like the rest of us
Well, it doesn’t bother me, no. I am generally a transparent person myself, in real life.

Well, it doesn’t bother me, no. I am generally a transparent person myself, in real life.
if your ugly it will be noticed by average people, if you fraud they will notice, if you do anything that is known in the looksmaxxing community to help yourself, they will know.

Standards will get higher than they already fucking are and surgeries will become more recognisable, prices will surge and the hope of ascension for people like us dwindles further as normies who already mog us will ascend even more now

I would rather the forum close than allow a new influx of normies to get their hands on this information. It also puts users of from contributing

Bluds complaining about ppl wanting face ratings + that competition bullshit when you know damn well no guy in you 100 mile radius is hardmaxxing you guys think this form has some sacred information when it simply doesn’t

• WTF
Reactions: ThomasJefferson
if your ugly it will be noticed by average people, if you fraud they will notice, if you do anything that is known in the looksmaxxing community to help yourself, they will know.

Standards will get higher than they already fucking are and surgeries will become more recognisable, prices will surge and the hope of ascension for people like us dwindles further as normies who already mog us will ascend even more now

I would rather the forum close than allow a new influx of normies to get their hands on this information. It also puts users of from contributing
I don’t looksmax or anything like that, if that’s what you were trying to imply. I am beyond salvageable due to my deformed nose. There’s no looksmaxxing for me except by way of surgery which I am unwilling to do. Perhaps a good alternative would be to open up a secret subforum that only prominent users can have access to.

As you all know, mainstream platforms have made Looksmaxxing trending in general.
This means more competition for us, non debatable.

-Some of you guys argued that the on site-data and google search trends make it just seem like a tiny bump in interest.

1. This website appears to peak at approximately 3000-4000 "bluepillers" or normies with no account. That's just at one time in the day, could be 10,000 people visiting this site total PER day.
2. That's not even counting the normies that made an account and are now greycels, who are now contaminating this forum with the blue/red pill and posting shit "Rate me threads".
Let's look at what the hard data says:
PAST 12 MONTHS: Google Trends based on various search trends. IT MUST BE MULTIPLE, some of you low IQ niggas think people ONLY SEARCH UP "LOOKSMAX" WTF. How many of you actually do that?
Term: "Looksmax"

Term: "Looksmaxxing". This one is far more realistic.

View attachment 2354090

Term: "Looksmaxxing" FROM YOUTUBE SEARCHES

View attachment 2354105

THIS WEBSITE SPECIFICALLY:

View attachment 2354110

This is based on what the whole world searches. ONLY THE countries with Western influence MATTER. (USA, Canada, Australia, Parts of Europe)
Obviously, there's a steady uptrend for "looksmax" and Big Spike for "Looksmaxxing", a better term. Youtube searches show a sideways movement and a big uptick recently. Looksmax.org same deal.

Keep in mind these are very "general search terms".
I HAVEN'T EVEN INCLUDED THE SPECIFIC ONES LIKE HUNTER EYES, JAW IMPLANTS/FILLERS, CANTHAL TILT. THOSE ARE IN A STEEP UPRISE.

All someone has to do is search up looksmax ONCE, and then the rest of their searches is for these specific terms. Stop looking at it just from one search term trend.

The dotted lines represent "partial data." The month isn't finished yet, so Google Trends can't count all the searches. It only knows about some of them, like until yesterday or the day before. So, it uses that information to give the searches a score.

These growth patterns are extremely concerning. One of these is straight up EXPONENTIAL GROWTH! What does this mean? More competition for you and higher priced surgeries. Also females will grow more awareness of how subhuman males are and hypergamy will growth EXPONENTIALLY!

The growth must be siphoned immediately!

Some of you guys argue that 99% of people won't go beyond already surface level improvement (Hair and skincare and Gymmaxxing)

Some of you don't care, because you're too subhuman and low IQ to actually ascend. Speak for yourself, some of us are trying to survive out here with our ONLY CHANCE IN LIFE.

That 1% still MATTERS. That's too much. You know what that means? Now women will only be looking to get with that 1% now with their hypergamy.

THE SOLUTION: PRIVATE THE FORUM FOR THE TIME BEING UNTIL THE TRENDS DIE DOWN, AND THE GROWTH DIMINISHES.

ALLOW USERS TO RESTRICT WHO CAN VIEW THEIR THREADS POSTED.
Example: (No greycels, People who have no account)
This. 100%