Why this life sucks as a subhuman and you should go ER if you have no chance to ascend(whether its finances, bad base, etc)

Marsik

Marsik

Zephir
I actually had a great childhood. I was considered among the smartest kids, was in the "leaders" group and had girls chasing me. I was one of the only kids to have girlfriends extremely early. I had also friends and people were gneerally nice to me. The only who were mean to me were some older kids but they weren't mean in the "bullying" way but just the typical archetype of kids who aact tough because they are older. I was pretty nice looking as a kid. I had a great childhood and had a very high self esteem and attitude.

Everything changed in high school, or we can say, when puberty hit and my looks changed (I was not aware of this) for the worse, with my features becoming big for my facial "frame", getting acne, bad skin quality and shit. Like I went from 6.5/10 for a kid to 3/10 for a teenager. I changed schools and city with a friend and had all the "I will own this world" attitude, even jokin with my friend about how many girls we would get our first year, so i wasnt scared at all. I got absolutely obliterated and shut down, my life did a complete 180º to how it was as a kid. I was bullied both physically and psychologically on a daily basis. I blamed it on being "new" to the school and not having the right attitude. Everything about me that was viewed in a positive light as a kid changed now. I was thought to be almost gifted intelectually as a kid, while as a teen I was seen as someone with very low iq, even by teachers. I was praised for playing the accordion as it was thought to be a difficult musical instrument as a kid while I was mocked for playing a circus clown instrument as a teen. I was seen as interesting due to my interests in biology, computers and shit as a kid while I was viewed as a creep weirdo for the same thing as a teen. All of this includes adultsand kids too, so its not a "teens are just stupid" case. Every time I joined any social circle (hobbies, classes, music...), I became always the least respected member extremely quickly, no matter which attitude I had at first. Not even gonna talk about dating life, which was nonexistant. This lasted until almost mid 20's(i am 25 rn) to varying degrees. My friend (the one I changed cities with) had a completely opposite teen experience, because he didnt had a fucking trash puberty.

Then, my looks matured and I became 5/10 because now my facial features fit my facial frame much better, skin cleared etc, and surprise, life did another 180 turn. Playing instruments was viewed as fascinating again, I am thought to be intelligent, my hobbies and interests make people think im deep and interesting again, im automatically respected when meeting new people/social circles and I no longer have to constantly defend myself or be wary. Funnily, my face structure now resembles more my "kid" me (just resized) than my "teen" me. I think that a lot of now ugly guys probably had harmonious and good face structures, with wide jaws, high FWHR ratios and hooded eyes, but their bones failed to grew proportionally to what they were like as a kid.

My attitude was always the SAME because, since I was never aware of changes in looks, this never influenced how I acted. I was pretty surprised about the changes in life and blamed it on age, location or people changing with time.

Keep in mind that I wasnt aware of my looks variations until much much later than this. I thought that it was just life changing and didnt mind much the reason of the sudden changes. Later, while I was viewing some old pics of me, I saw how different I was as a kid than as a teeen and then saw how I changed from year 18 to year 25. Then I realized that my major changes in quality of life coincided with my major changes in physical looks. It all suddenly clicked. I started researching info about male looks, and after learning about what features are good for males I realized how my teens "me" looked the worst. This make me very aware of some other guys I knew whose looks changed trough life and how their lives changed accordingly. The looks = quality of life rule was true without exception for everyone (including me) who underwent significant changes in this department. One of the most extreme cases was some pretty short and babyfaced friend who in the span of 2 months got taller and his face matured, and his life changes were so extreme it was ridiculous. In 2,5 months he had whole new social circles, friends and girlfriends, things which he wasnt able to get in 10 years. I myself tried EVERYTHING, from changes in dressing style, attitude and went to therapy aswell. NOTHING worked, ONLY when my looks changed my life got better (with me wondering wtf happened since, I repeat, I wasnt aware of the change in looks). Also in EVERY case of brothers that I know in which one is noticeably better looking, the better looking brother ALWAYS has a much better life in general than the ugly one, and I don't mean only dating wise.

This is why I sympathize with "incel" communities and bullied people. Its because I saw the reality of how everything works and saw the world from the 2 sides of the coin (being treated like shit by life vs being treated like a human being). I saw how two people who can come from the same socioeconomic background, same family, same education, same upbringing and even same school and class can have ridiculously different quality of life, comparable to a king vs a peasant, based only on their looks factor

@Gonthar @MoggerGaston

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BecomingHuman, schizo echochamber, stamaster21 and 15 others
@_MVP_ @Dr. Bludy @juste @height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Aren't you the chad guy who got surgery?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
I also experienced treatment from other people on both sides. I was severely bullied, and now when I looksmaxxed and gymmaxxed a little, I have completely different treatment.

That experience right there made me hate humanity forever.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, AngryShortMale, oxymoron and 2 others
I also experienced treatment from other people on both sides. I was severely bullied, and now when I looksmaxxed and gymmaxxed a little, I have completely different treatment.

That experience right there made me hate humanity forever.
Thats why I don't engage with people anymore, my brother is very goodlooking, as in model tier, me right now at my best is maybe a 4.5/10 but I have been far uglier, all my life i've seen the stark contrast in treatment from every single person, consciously or not, from random people, cashiers, waitresses, friends, parents, peers, everyone, and it has truly, absolutely diswayed me.

The truth is beauty is held higher then race, ethnicity, religion or any other so called disadvantaged groups, ugly people are the lower caste, the second hand citizens, and that is the irrefutable truth of the matter, everything else is conjecture

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, BecomingHuman, stamaster21 and 5 others
@tents @JudgeandJury

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
I'll never have a second puberty, glad you did, so I will be stuck as subhuman shit forever.

Very relatable.

Only way i can enjoy social interaction is on heavy drugs/alcohol, makes you forget about this shit

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, AngryShortMale, Marsik and 1 other person
I actually had a great childhood. I was considered among the smartest kids, was in the "leaders" group and had girls chasing me. I was one of the only kids to have girlfriends extremely early. I had also friends and people were gneerally nice to me. The only who were mean to me were some older kids but they weren't mean in the "bullying" way but just the typical archetype of kids who aact tough because they are older. I was pretty nice looking as a kid. I had a great childhood and had a very high self esteem and attitude.

Everything changed in high school, or we can say, when puberty hit and my looks changed (I was not aware of this) for the worse, with my features becoming big for my facial "frame", getting acne, bad skin quality and shit. Like I went from 6.5/10 for a kid to 3/10 for a teenager. I changed schools and city with a friend and had all the "I will own this world" attitude, even jokin with my friend about how many girls we would get our first year, so i wasnt scared at all. I got absolutely obliterated and shut down, my life did a complete 180º to how it was as a kid. I was bullied both physically and psychologically on a daily basis. I blamed it on being "new" to the school and not having the right attitude. Everything about me that was viewed in a positive light as a kid changed now. I was thought to be almost gifted intelectually as a kid, while as a teen I was seen as someone with very low iq, even by teachers. I was praised for playing the accordion as it was thought to be a difficult musical instrument as a kid while I was mocked for playing a circus clown instrument as a teen. I was seen as interesting due to my interests in biology, computers and shit as a kid while I was viewed as a creep weirdo for the same thing as a teen. All of this includes adultsand kids too, so its not a "teens are just stupid" case. Every time I joined any social circle (hobbies, classes, music...), I became always the least respected member extremely quickly, no matter which attitude I had at first. Not even gonna talk about dating life, which was nonexistant. This lasted until almost mid 20's(i am 25 rn) to varying degrees. My friend (the one I changed cities with) had a completely opposite teen experience, because he didnt had a fucking trash puberty.

Then, my looks matured and I became 5/10 because now my facial features fit my facial frame much better, skin cleared etc, and surprise, life did another 180 turn. Playing instruments was viewed as fascinating again, I am thought to be intelligent, my hobbies and interests make people think im deep and interesting again, im automatically respected when meeting new people/social circles and I no longer have to constantly defend myself or be wary. Funnily, my face structure now resembles more my "kid" me (just resized) than my "teen" me. I think that a lot of now ugly guys probably had harmonious and good face structures, with wide jaws, high FWHR ratios and hooded eyes, but their bones failed to grew proportionally to what they were like as a kid.

My attitude was always the SAME because, since I was never aware of changes in looks, this never influenced how I acted. I was pretty surprised about the changes in life and blamed it on age, location or people changing with time.

Keep in mind that I wasnt aware of my looks variations until much much later than this. I thought that it was just life changing and didnt mind much the reason of the sudden changes. Later, while I was viewing some old pics of me, I saw how different I was as a kid than as a teeen and then saw how I changed from year 18 to year 25. Then I realized that my major changes in quality of life coincided with my major changes in physical looks. It all suddenly clicked. I started researching info about male looks, and after learning about what features are good for males I realized how my teens "me" looked the worst. This make me very aware of some other guys I knew whose looks changed trough life and how their lives changed accordingly. The looks = quality of life rule was true without exception for everyone (including me) who underwent significant changes in this department. One of the most extreme cases was some pretty short and babyfaced friend who in the span of 2 months got taller and his face matured, and his life changes were so extreme it was ridiculous. In 2,5 months he had whole new social circles, friends and girlfriends, things which he wasnt able to get in 10 years. I myself tried EVERYTHING, from changes in dressing style, attitude and went to therapy aswell. NOTHING worked, ONLY when my looks changed my life got better (with me wondering wtf happened since, I repeat, I wasnt aware of the change in looks). Also in EVERY case of brothers that I know in which one is noticeably better looking, the better looking brother ALWAYS has a much better life in general than the ugly one, and I don't mean only dating wise.

This is why I sympathize with "incel" communities and bullied people. Its because I saw the reality of how everything works and saw the world from the 2 sides of the coin (being treated like shit by life vs being treated like a human being). I saw how two people who can come from the same socioeconomic background, same family, same education, same upbringing and even same school and class can have ridiculously different quality of life, comparable to a king vs a peasant, based only on their looks factor

@Gonthar @MoggerGaston
Us high school create psychos

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Marsik
People who go from rags to riches are always the most cynical and blackpilled. Those are the ones with a real perspective on how looks and whatever effect your life and how people percieve you.
Us high school create psychos
Water, darwinian society where everything goes if your genetics are valuable will generate all sorts of evil people

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, AngryShortMale, horizontallytall and 3 others

@Gonthar @MoggerGaston
Bro wrote his life

Actually i had very good base but lack of strong jaw muscles and chewing made me completely recessed . Like i have to bumps on upper part forehead and it is rounded now it used to be completely squarish, like u would expect a completely recessed guy to have . But clenching can fix that so hopefully i will ascend

@Gonthar @MoggerGaston
Puberty legit made my face better with gaining maxillary forward growth lol

@Gonthar @MoggerGaston
ugly=poor and gl=rich
no one hires a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Extremely similar experiences.

@Gonthar @MoggerGaston
the good example of looking good as a kid and then weird as an adult are home alone and harry potter

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231011_123601_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20231011_123601_Firefox.jpg
    349.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231011_123720_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20231011_123720_Firefox.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231011_123831_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20231011_123831_Firefox.jpg
    626.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231011_123749_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20231011_123749_Firefox.jpg
    945.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231011_124036_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20231011_124036_Firefox.jpg
    539.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231011_125535_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20231011_125535_Firefox.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231011_125553_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20231011_125553_Firefox.jpg
    447.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231011_125617_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20231011_125617_Firefox.jpg
    476.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231011_125632_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20231011_125632_Firefox.jpg
    523 KB · Views: 0

@Gonthar @MoggerGaston
i went through something similar i had gotten in car accident when i was 7 and half years old, guy ran the red light and hit me. I went to a hospital for 3 months to reocer during this time the hospital was adding adding a new garden and put flowers all over the hospital inside and outside. I had allergies and developed a open mouth posture, and in a few months my face drastically became worse. So the summer goes by i miss the whole summer vacation and just as im cleared to go to school i feel un-easy. I get there and all of a sudden the other children are mean to me , start teasing me, i had never experienced this in my life.

A week and half goes by and a new kid comes in he is good looking and all of a sudden all the girls wanna be with him and all the guys respect and wanna hang out with him, he was some lightskin black guy. Our paths at that school went in complete opposite directions. I thought i could improve things by playing sports that did help, but i was better then 75 percent of my male peers and still would be picked almost last. Years had gone by the time highschool hit things got worse, as others were not really mean to me or teased me really i was just now ignored. I tried to desperately make friends the start of school and after 3 months of trying i had given up people had already formed their social groups. It wasn't till 2 years later i had growth spurt grew 6 inches my face matured and i was playing the trumpet for two years which meant for the hours on end i had a closed mouth posture and more toned facial muscles, i also played in the schools marching band and at my local church.

All of a sudden people started to invite me to hang out, girls started to flirt and ask me out. It was weird by that time i didn't care much because i was around these folks for years some i knew from elementary school 7-8 years prior. Its like you desperatley want a hot pizza pie and then they give to you 2 weeks later, by that point your not excited.

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman, Deleted member 4397 and Marsik
Thats why I don't engage with people anymore, my brother is very goodlooking, as in model tier, me right now at my best is maybe a 4.5/10 but I have been far uglier, all my life i've seen the stark contrast in treatment from every single person, consciously or not, from random people, cashiers, waitresses, friends, parents, peers, everyone, and it has truly, absolutely diswayed me.

The truth is beauty is held higher then race, ethnicity, religion or any other so called disadvantaged groups, ugly people are the lower caste, the second hand citizens, and that is the irrefutable truth of the matter, everything else is conjecture
i can relate i have cousin who gets the ladies, and yes being ugly is so bad people literally expect and demand you risk your life and saftey to save others. Anytime a women or child is attacked in the streets or subway/train or any public area, if you as a ugly/low status man runs to save your life YOUR the first one to be blamed and shamed. Others believe your life is so worth-less you should gladly give it up to save others, then they get upset when you don't accept that sucker role.

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman

@Gonthar @MoggerGaston
just kill people if you don't get pussy